Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo (38739 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by Weedcrusher: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
People forget Don jazzy and Dbanj came into limelight under JJC

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:
This JJC Skillz is one lucky sonofabitch!
Funke don work, make money from movies and endorsements. She has her Scene One Productions.
JJC still dey struggle with him music career and music production (forget the fact that they call him a music producer)
Funke need husband. JJC need to boost his record label. And here we are: SCENE ONE RECORDS! You already know who is financing the business.
I really do pray they stay happy together sha, at least for Funke's sake. Really love that lady.
Wish them "Happily Forever"

what yu dnnt knw yu no knw,,,jjc as bin in limelight n earning pounds even before funke bcum a superstar,,he gat properties in Uk ,no b brokeass

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by flakkybaby: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Funke my love in this year my case is diffrent receive your babies in JESUS NAME anyone that is somewhere saying what GOD has not said shall congratulate you in this year in JESUS NAME.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by francotunsco: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Funke don work, make money from movies and endorsements. She has her Scene One Productions.
JJC still dey struggle with him music career and music production (forget the fact that they call him a music producer)
Funke need husband. JJC need to boost his record label. And here we are: SCENE ONE RECORDS! You already know who is financing the business.
I really do pray they stay happy together sha, at least for Funke's sake. Really love that lady.
I hope you have time to analyse your own problem too like this? Aproko! Wetin konsain u?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by curiousJason: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
When men start talking like women..
wolesmile:
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by amdoyin82(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
May God Almighty bless thier union and give them good children. Amin
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by rose4flower(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
lucrownt:
God please answer every barren out there cos it is not easy to see other ppl's kids growing
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by Swtnancy(f): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cool
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by Tominiola: 3:38am On Jan 24, 2017
wolesmile:

Struggle for where? Pls go and google Big Brovaz in the UK. He was the mastermind behind that group. He has been making money since e don tey. The guy is not a newbie o.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC In Beautiful New Photo by Tominiola: 3:39am On Jan 24, 2017
Weedcrusher:
People forget Don jazzy and Dbanj came into limelight under JJC
this too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.