Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) (18621 Views)

Ladies Choose - Marry A Poor Literate Or A Wealthy Illiterate Same Goes men / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by donlee235: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
sometimes it is good to showcase acts of kindness. It encourages others to do the same.
i personally have helped people just because i came across acts of kindness online.
let me give you an example; there was a day i read a story online where a guy gave is C-caution to another guy whose vehicle broke down. that same day it rained heavily on my way home. i came across this lady who wasn't going my way. I gave her my umbrella and went on my way. Only heaven knows how bad she needed that umbrella. if i had not read the story of that guy that day, it wont have have occurred to me to give the lady my umbrella. pardon the long story......

Exectine:
The Bible said "don't let your left hand see the offering in your right hand" for God who sees in secret will bless your good dids in public .... undecided lipsrsealed no be me talka m.

They no longer read the Bible!!

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by brojoshua: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy. Those who did their legal, right and good works and made their money and then give parts of it to the poor and needy, and not those who are trying to do with looted, stolen and blood money. But woe and destruction unto the second group who committed crimes against humanity and are trying to be good with the proceeds of blood money. And let the good do their good in secret and the God who sees in secret will bless them. Thank you
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by freshkik(m): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
willibounce1:
Very good and encouraging act. I thought everybody in the East is very OK and living large like some akpu eating gorillas always claim on NL. So people still climb palm trees in the East? OVOKO!

Anyways I'm happy the young man got help and has a hand work. I believe and pray that his handwork will make him great so as to help others. My advice to iron flattinos who always brag on NL is to learn to.be humble so that you can get help to better your life instead of jumping from NL to FB hating other people and bragging about what you don't have. It's always funny to me how all the lying ipods claim to be landlords in Lagos, meanwhile many of them are in the village climbing palm trees, pounding akpu and chasing bush rats... apologies to the real igbos though
… I wonder how you tribalist, give advice while insulting other people's tribe & then still expect to be taken serious, the way u tribalist guys reason tho,
It's like someone advising you on how to raise a good family while insulting your mom on doing a bad job on bringing u up, & then still expecting you to take them n their advice seriously, can u picture that? Thats how u sound *smh....this is 2017, grow above it, IJN , amen

*modified* i expect you to tag me an "ipad yoot* just like your follow tribalists from the east side have tagged me "afonja" for attacking their messages...so that 1, nor be new thing
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by andyanders: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
Helping d poor is cool but putting it on social media makes me believe u are also helping ur ego.

Understood your point, but also note that it was through same media that the help to the guy. It all depends on how this was made as in ego issue.

The guy who made the publication or that brought the issue to the public domain also went there in person with proof that he actually delivered same to the guy in question and to encourage people to also help others in same position.

God will enrich him and he must continue to be a blessing to his generation.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by donlee235: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
Helping d poor is cool but putting it on social media makes me believe u are also helping ur ego.

So u know the good in showcasing acts of kindness.
If you can connect me to the guy, i will give him 20k to make it 200k.

donlee235@gmail.com
thats my email
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by xyoung: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
No I don't think so
Putting it on social media will inspire others to help

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Koolking(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
I pray the money was not given to the boy when MMM guiders were in all nooks and crannies of the place. Else he must have been talked into using the money for MMM.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Vision4God:
God will send helpers our way o.
Congratulations to him

Amen
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Darlingmua(f): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
momentum85:

To me nothing is wrong with it, so many people would learn from this good deed. It's like a testimony.
Exactly my dear.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
porozhniy:
Una for give them cheque ooo, lest nobody pay them a visit.

I agree he should have helped them open a bank account and made a transfer

This isn't safe
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by sorepco(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
U r kinda correct. But putting it here also encourages others to follow suit.
Morrover alot of peeps want to help but font know how to go about it. Had the guy in brazil not seen the social media post...he wud not ve helped!!
Its kind of a catch 22 situation

Cope1:
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by sorepco(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
The guy in braxil who sent the money might not believe he actually gave it to the needy boy!!!

redcliff:
Nonsense. Can he not give the money without taking photos? Why are people like this these days please? Furcking pharisee

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
you may be right but some people are out there with cash who don't know what to do with it. People like that can be inspired by this great gesture.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:
Nonsense. Can he not give the money without taking photos? Why are people like this these days please? Furcking pharisee
how many people you don help.....poverty don reset ur brain.....this act is an encouragement to others to be more charitable......
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by 2shur: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
aft now..whoever knows this guy whud go and meet bad guys anf get him robbed.
wtf
we so backward in everything.
why not blur his face for the sake of privacy and security.
wtf
fhcuk you abeg.
just to show off
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trading
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by hollywater: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
That is your believe. Anyhow you view it,he just helped someone. You hu u epp?
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by redcliff: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
osuofia2:

how many people you don help.....poverty don reset ur brain.....this act is an encouragement to others to be more charitable......

Only if you furcking knew...smh
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by redcliff: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
samuel051:
do you know snapping d photos is an evidence DAT d money got to its recipient, it also serves as evidence of d common phrase on here(who u epp) even food meant for less privileged persons is embezzled in idp camps,trust no Nigerian with money,i also read about a corper who got employed even though he wasn't educationally qualified for d job all because of d donations he did to orphanages during his service days and uploaded by a friend on his blog.

Yea make he send the picture to the person wey send am na...why are they sharing it to blogs and their fb pages?
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by redcliff: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
diegwu01:
Go and Give your Own, Don't take Pictures. we will celebrate you still.
how would you kno if i give or not? I would do it and not snap a picture for my self not to talk of telling any body. Furcking hediot
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by jeffery251(m): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:
If he didnt snap pixs,how else would he indicate to mr okoli that the money has actually gotten to the boy and his family due to d fact dat okoli stays in far away brazil?

1 Like

Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by redcliff: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
XXLDICK:

It's a good thing to give and take photos. It encourages others.

What should he have done Buy a Rolex or Hublot and flaunt it like our Celebs do

If he gives secretly, you guys won't know at all and you will all call him greedy

I see nothing wrong with it except for the fact that your religion condemns it.

Mumu comment
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by redcliff: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
jeffery251:

If he didnt snap pixs,how else would he indicate to mr okoli that the money has actually gotten to the boy and his family due to d fact dat okoli stays in far away brazil?

By sending the pics directly to mister okoli without them both sharing it to blogs.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
The photo would serve as motivation to others who have the capacity to help. i was moved by this photo.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by aiboss: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
People should stop criticizing the picture upload as an ego thing. To me its a way of encouraging someone out there to join hands and help the less privileged among us. If it does not float your boat, just jump and pass. Kudos to the Philanthropist.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by CDCEO001: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
If you read the story, you should understand that the man that sent the money from brazil is not in the picture.
Is not bad if ifeanyi decided to take some pictures to show the man that sent the money.
I understand what you mean though, you are right! But some people can be inspired by the story and start to help people that need help.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by kenny1313(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
I can epp u with a job in Abuja.
Please do....... I will personally make sure it hits front page on nairaland.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Impressive..
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by delishpot: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tears dropped from my eyes sha. More blessing to the helpers.
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by chris31(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Otunmba Akialabi
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
czaratwork:
make dem count the money for our front here to confirm im complete
I dey tell you grin
czaratwork:
make dem count the money for our front here to confirm im complete
I dey tell you
Re: Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
porozhniy:
Una for give them cheque ooo, lest nobody pay them a visit.
Abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Understand How To Make Or Reply Ppls Post / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.