Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,803 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (77941 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

I thought you said you lot are educated
How is MASSOB and IPOB legal? who signed them into law? and when?even NGOs get registered, who registered IPOB?
There is nothing wrong with being an IPOB member but just bear in mind its not recognized by any laws of nigeria. So if you gather in its name you are inviting trouble but that is life.

You lot just keep exposing your underbelly. Who outlawed MASSOB and IPOB?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by omokab: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.
I don't know if our Nigeria army don't know work again. Killing 10 out of 60 is not a good job. I can't commend them on this. When you see a jobless set of people creating nuisance on the road, army suppose to use them for training and count scores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by APCmyheart(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
gurujoe:
Since the fulani have been terrorizing this country no single arrest has been made but here come unarmed protesters being shot and being dehumanized by Nigerian armies

What are they protesting about? Oh you think you can just wake up one morning and started protesting and disturbing the peace of the peace of the people?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by APCmyheart(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Daplux4:

those u called jobless are better off than u they are self independent they hv money in Thier pocket continue to kill ur self

LOL money make from robbery, Kidnapping, Baby Factory etc?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

You need a police permit for a rally or peaceful protest or whatever you call it. That's fact number one.

IPOB and MASSOB are illegal in the fact that they represent something not guaranteed by the constitution. Secession.

Those who go for IPOB rallies could be legally arrested and charged to court. Fact number two.

Your right to freedom of association does not include treasonable acts. To be forewarned...

You do not need a police permit to hold a rally. If you insist you do, point me to your evidence.

Number 2, IPOB are only trying to exercise their UN guaranteed right to self determination and to that end are asking for referendum.

Try harder bro.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
mr1759:

u done spoil my things with this one u mention, where u say u dey? u don comot for Nigeria bros u can lie oh
Unlike you I live and work in the EU, Im in PHC for holiday, you think I bare same likes of you.if you check my post you would get an Idea of whom you are talking to.I dont owe you no xplanation of where I live or dont live, you can go fru my post and find out for yourself.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by samsongbemisola(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
let them go
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

You do not need a police permit to hold a rally. If you insist you do, point me to your evidence.

Number 2, IPOB are only trying to exercise their UN guaranteed right to self determination and to that end are asking for referendum.

Try harder bro.

What a pity.

I won't argue with you anymore.

Join the next rally. When the police start shooting, please upload the pictures here so we can see. You hear.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by zendy: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Guy plz go bck to your shop even the British don't know what the place was called and what and how the place was called donkey years ago affect what IPOB suffered today?
GO BACK TO YOUR SHOP BOKO !

So you dont what the place was originally called. All you know is that the British called the place Port Hacourt and you followed them to call it so same way the British called you a Nigerian and you accepted. Thats the difference between you and IPOB. IPOB fight to be free, you aceept whatever freedom the British gave you.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

You lot just keep exposing your underbelly. Who outlawed MASSOB and IPOB?
It is well with UNu,
stay off PHC simple we nor follow end off, you can do waht ever you like legally etc
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
zendy:

So you dont what the place was originally called. All you know is that the British called the place Port Hacourt and you followed them to call it so same way the British called you a Nigerian and you accepted. Thats the difference between you and IPOB. IPOB fight to be free, you aceept whatever freedom the British gave you.
Oga as I dey so freedom is in my hands, personally speaking, Im harvesting the works of my hand and I am my own leader.waht I dont want is you lot using PHC as a platform to lunch IPOB, use Aba and Anambra and see your leaders here https://www.nairaland.com/3583795/okorocha-wife-pictured-zahra-buhari
Have you lot not sold your soles??
What has what the british called it got to do with the killing of people today?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by gnykelly(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
prince9851:
Is this not democracy??
don't people have freedom expression and movement??
barely 20mins after we started..d army came and opened fire at us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkEaNFZhv90

yeah you do have freedom of expression. but the question is that did you guy obtain permits from the government to protest. if NO. you guys are against the law.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by duni04(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL money make from robbery, Kidnapping, Baby Factory etc?
You forgot drug pushing in south Africa, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, China, all over the world sha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

It is well with UNu,
stay off PHC simple we nor follow end off, you can do waht ever you like legally etc

Port Harcourt is an Igbo town, deal with it.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
gnykelly:

yeah you do have freedom of expression. but the question is that did you guy obtain permits from the government to protest. if NO. you guys are against the law.

Which law says you must obtain permitvto hold a rally? No such law exists my friend. Stop wallowing in ignorance.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

What a pity.

I won't argue with you anymore.

Join the next rally. When the police start shooting, please upload the pictures here so we can see. You hear.

Typical when they have no facts to back up their claims.

First it was "South west has more educated males than South East, I bust the lie, he came again with "you need a permit to hold a rally", I bust that again.

How hard is it for you to state the part of our statutes that say one needs a permit to hold a rally?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Port Harcourt is an Igbo town, deal with it.
We know thats your agenda, but E nor go work,I thought you said Lagos was IGBO tTOWN too, I now see why the yorubas are doing this to you

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

We know thats your agenda, but E nor go work,I thought you said Lagos was IGBO tTOWN too, I now see why the yorubas are doing this to you

All governors of Rivers state from 1999 have been Igbos, were they imported from Aba or Onitsha?
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Typical when they have no facts to back up their claims.

First it was "South west has more educated males than South East, I bust the lie, he came again with "you need a permit to hold a rally", I bust that again.

How hard is it for you to state the part of our statutes that say one needs a permit to hold a rally?
Plz join the next rally in SAMBISI. stop making noise ontop your phone.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
nwabobo:

All governors of Rivers state from 1999 have been Igbos, were they imported from Aba or Onitsha?
Just cos they bear Igbo names do not make them IGBO, the Binis came from the yorubas, read about Oduduwa, now would the Yorubas call Edo state yoruba town?
make Una get sense small, dont kill yourself with ignorance and greed. IPOB is good but stick to your 5 core Igbo states, after all SLOVENIA is 20 million, they are a sovereign nation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Elliot2(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eledan:

Agitation fuel by hatred for the person of the President
and what is the etymology of that hatred,i mean how did it come about? We must understand that things don't just happen without a cause. only by understanding the foundation of an issue can be solved.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by nwabobo: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Just cos they bear Igbo names do not make them IGBO, the Binis came from the yorubas, read about Oduduwa, now would the Yorubas call Edo state yoruba town?
make Una get sense small, dont kill yourself with ignorance and greed. IPOB is good but stick to your 5 core Igbo states, after all SLOVENIA is 20 million, they are a sovereign nation.

I never told you Rivers state is Igbo. I said Port Harcourt is Igbo.

Oh, all your governors since 1999 decided to adopt Igbo names. Interesting. Are they bastards? From my limited knowledge, nobody adopts a foreign name as surname. One could do that for first name but not surname.

Just in case you do not know, Ndigbo are the largest ethnic group in the South South region. You can drink otapiapia over that if you wish and they are the only ethnic group that currently has 7 of their sons as governors in Southern Nigeria. I bet this never occurred to you. grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Bekimbo(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:
All I see here are illiterate and jobless miscreants looking for opportunity to loot and cause mayhem.

Anuofia
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by adethebahdguy100(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why is this IPOB so senseless.... How does Donald trump inauguration concerns you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Bekimbo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
omokab:
I don't know if our Nigeria army don't know work again. Killing 10 out of 60 is not a good job. I can't commend them on this. When you see a jobless set of people creating nuisance on the road, army suppose to use them for training and count scores.

ok you spoke well
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by mr1759: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Unlike you I live and work in the EU, Im in PHC for holiday, you think I bare same likes of you.if you check my post you would get an Idea of whom you are talking to.I dont owe you no xplanation of where I live or dont live, you can go fru my post and find out for yourself.

unlike me? what do you mean u live inside EU(European Union) bros u think say u fit catch me mugu u lie
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Bekimbo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pritypussi:

how?
just because I'm exposing your hypocrisy.. biafra is dead and buried
Effiong's statement of surrender is still there as proof.. Army will keep killing as many as they can till you lots come to terms that it's Nigeria or nothing

it is you and yoyr family is dead and buried
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by luswitz(f): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
But why port Harcourt? When there are many states in d east. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Elliot2(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
erico2k2:

DOnt you see the people of the state dancing to political rallies?
Dont you see people who represent its people in the rally?
Plz toll a different line of argument, this one is xtreemly lame.
u don't mean it?! i have been held up in traffic for hours (and i was pressed so badly n needed d toilet),simply because a governer visited a place whereby one of d lanes was blocked. Biafra issue being irritating to some is not entirely as a result that they truly deserve the hate (even though as humans they have their flaws), but basically it comes as a sheer disdain for what they represent-the audacity to be free,or so they fathom.
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Elliot2(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Organs:

Elliot2: All this boasts here and the claim that maybe one tribe is superior to the other is false, they had opportunity and made use of it good for them, there are so many Nigerians, Africans people all over the world that has made their mark in one thing or the other, it has nothing to do with tribe, I don't like Wole Soyinka, but when you talk of literature, he is renowned the world over for making his mark and winning a nobel laureate which no African has won. ,i am from Kogi and Cyprian Ekwensi and Chukwuemeka Ike is my author of all time, but none of them won a nobel prize. In medicine, Jubril Aminu a fulani from Adamawa's record has not been broken, everyone gets pass in medicine and no first class but he did and his grades has been unequalled, he become a fellow at age 29 in the UK, now as an administrator he is a total failure messing up the educational system and the petroleum sector. So its opportunity and good luck for some people. The North were not introduced to education all the time cos they had their own form which was different from Western education. The indians held on to their language and did not adopt everything western like Nigeria and they developed faster and better than us they are a nuclear super power today as compared with all those you mentioned. So, all what you post is Nonsense, use the same research to search for 20 best unversities in AFRICA and none, i repeat none will be from Nigeria, so what are we talking about? also, Bill Gates, Jobs and Mack Zuckerberg that are our 21st century inventors were drop outs, that is to tell you that there are people out there, on the streets of Kogi, Delta, Enugu, Borno, etc that do not have opportunities and that is what we need to worry about and not this chest beating nonsense that helps no one. Case in point Ojukwu though himself superior because of his Oxford degree (opportunity) but he ran away from battle at the heat of things only to return after pardon from grade II Shagari meanwhile Abacha, who is not academically smart is known for his fearlessness and bravery and will rather die in battle than run away. Conclusively, God gives people talent for one thing or the other we all need to harness our resources and make the best of it for the good of our country and not these empty boasts that will divide us and not unite us, and we grow together when we come together and work together as a force.
i am sowi ma post appears boastful,buh i was only referring to someone who referred to the Biafrans as illiterates. #peace.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Eledan: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Elliot2:
and what is the etymology of that hatred,i mean how did it come about? We must understand that things don't just happen without a cause. only by understanding the foundation of an issue can be solved.

The simple cause was that they were expecting a different presidential election result in 2015 but were disappointed with the actual outcome
Re: IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) by Elliot2(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eledan:

The simple cause was that they were expecting a different presidential election result in 2015 but were disappointed with the actual outcome
Really?! Can u please tell me more? i mean, what is the crime there! what abt the protests against Trump victory,should he now order the police n military on them? Tell me,is the reaction of the police n military on ipod proportionate with the actions of the Ipod?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) / FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List) / President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.