Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS (50834 Views)

25-Year-Old Nigerian Timi Abiri Weds His White Fiancée In Osun State / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2017
When a man knows how to treat his lady right. A Nigerian entertainer based in Cyprus, Omega Humez, increased the level of love his white girlfriend has for him after winning more of her affection with his cooking skills. The musician who shared this, revealed that his cooking makes her feel alive and more loved.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/nigerian-singer-based-in-cyprus-wins.html

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by informant001: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2017
him try
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by FuckTheMod: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2017
Slavery lipsrsealed

Feminists will soon come for my head grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by ojun50(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2017
9ja men always doing any tin to get d white pussy

38 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by ovaRAYted(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
And my uncle would say "young man do not enjoy cooking,thats a woman's domestic duty" grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by dainformant(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
see flexing while we dey here they suffer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Young03(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Donexy16(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2017
ojun50:
9ja men always doing any tin to get d white pussy

That's how we roll, nigur..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by ojun50(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Donexy16:

That's how we roll, nigur..
roll go were

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Etzakoos(m): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Good To Hear...But I Sabi Cook Pass Him I Should Have Like 3 White Ladies
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by veekid(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Come make I arrange amala and Abula for you; your life will never remain the same

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by fascowilly(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
‬: Football vs Sex.

1. Going to your bf/gf without being invited = OFFSIDE.

2. Dating a girl today and having sex on the same day = FREE-KICK.

3. Condom = GOALKEEPER

4. Condom breaks = PENALTY

5. Abortion = RED CARD

6. A girl with lots of energy = CAPTAIN

7. Having sex without a condom = OWN GOAL

8. Taking a lot of time without coming = MAN OF THE MATCH.

9.Banging 3 girls in a day = HAT-TRICK.

10. Having many chicks and banging all = MVP

11. Having sex with your ex = FRIENDLY MATCH

12. 8 years of sex without getting a child = ARSENAL

13. After 2 rounds, u request for more =EXTRA TIME.

14. Taking it gently when having sex = FAIR PLAY

15. Biting her n!pples = SUAREZ

16.Two legs on shoulder = THROWIN

17. Asking her 'how do you want it' = Taking instructions on the sideline.

18. A lady using pills after sex and later still got pregnant = DEFENSIVE ERROR

19.Girl being pregnant = GoOoOoOallllll and man running away= disqualification

20.Ur guy collect ur girl= True pass

21.Having sex with a girl..and your mum open d door= Injury

22.You and your girl break up= Game over

23. Girl tell u to stop= YELLOW CARD

24. Turning ur girlfriend to your wife= full time play

Pls single guys play full time and enjoy ur marriage.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
so she's with you just for food?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by yorhmienerd(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
So it's the food that's making her love him...

Once he get busy with work and can't cook, her love reduces

Love is not attached to a thing, activity or material
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Pearly255(f): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
I like
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by McBrooklyn(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Abbeyme: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
ojun50:

roll go were

lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by oluFELAxy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one....

Hope the 'O ti jefo' crew are not here.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Pearly255(f): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
I like
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Toks2008(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
And some people will ask me why I'm attracted to a lady with good cooking skills.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by MOSTEC(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Smh. Savage
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by crazyABO(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
He will still wash undiesoo just watch n see
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Royalfurnitures: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
All because of residence /work permit Naija guys no dey dull ooh

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Guyman02: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Since that girl gave me this banga soup of fish and periwinkle in Calabar, I realised why women are always afraid whenever their husbands report that they have a conference to attend in Calabar grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by budosky(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rubbish Post

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Henrolla(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
everyone likes that o. not her alone.
nice treat though. guys should learn to do that more often..
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by metallisc(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pearly255:
I like

seriously? ... oya come let me cook something nice and spicy for you only! deal?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by CaroLyner(f): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
cant help but laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
d guy like white kitten
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by AleAirHub(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Maga grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
What a news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.