Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (20911 Views)

Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) / Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM / Ponzi Schemes Like Mmm Make Use Of Dark Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by palsenator(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:

Inasmuch as i am not a proponent for MMM... i can categorically classify you as myopic and very ignorant.

are stocks and real estates promising 30 percent ROI in a month?

talk better thing Mr
Who is now myopic? Obviously it is you. Aside your mmm that has mm you? Can u tell me if your mind could conceive any other business? I sincerely doubt it. Many Nigerians like you are shallow minded and even if u have millions at your disposal, am sure u don't even know what to do with it other than mmm,cycler and the rest.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by soluution(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Life is all about choices. We are all entitle to our opinions. My friend that is talking about biz; tell me a good biz u can start up 50,000 in this present Nigeria. Getting a loan in Banks these days is only for the Already rich people.

I have not seen any successful man that has not lost anything. Not to take a risk is also a risk.

To me being involve in Ponzi Scheme is a measure of bravery and Smartness. Thesame Wall that some people see as stumbling block some other people break record with it. The difference is the approach.

As a rule of Thumb; Invest what u can afford to lose. After like a month of investment; remove u capital and continue with your profit. Everytime it doubles remove 50% and so on..........Anyday it crashes while others are crying, you are already in so much profit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by kilokeys(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
palsenator:
Who is now myopic? Obviously it is you. Aside your mmm that has mm you? Can u tell me if your mind could conceive any other business? I sincerely doubt it. Many Nigerians like you are shallow minded and even if u have millions at your disposal, am sure u don't even know what to do with it other than mmm,cycler and the rest.

FYI i am practicing HSE officer (GNISP, NEBOSH), i still do music on the side.. i have like 5 streams of income.. and quite proud of myself. u can check my profile , two new tracks playing on the radio, a popular chef known on NL, a poet and many more.

dont lecture me on ''conceiving'' businesses
if u check my topics , u will see the one i wrote on the pyschology of greed regarding mmm.
just stating the obvious reasons why many wil invest their cash there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by DokitaDave(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hi kenonze, I dropped a mail for you.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by TheEminentLaity: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
The usual rhetoric without saying anything meaningful. What investments Mr Warren Buffet are you involved in. Let me challenge you...provide links on what your ingenious mind has done or is doing for Nigeria. I'm following.
palsenator:
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by APCmyheart(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:

Inasmuch as i am not a proponent for MMM... i can categorically classify you as myopic and very ignorant.

are stocks and real estates promising 30 percent ROI in a month?

talk better thing Mr

But with stock your money sha either reduce a little or increase cos they are trading with your money..
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
DokitaDave:
Hi kenonze, I dropped a mail for you.

I think I have responded,
Check

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Poor people don't have time for investment.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by Arthurhills: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
The truth is nigerians like osho free too much,quick money imagine someone sitting at home doing nothing for months but expecting returns from the supposed scheme called MMM.the worse is that dey are so hard to convince dat MMM is gone for good
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by adegeye38(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Cos we are greedy and not ready to do something creative and productive.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by blessedvisky(m): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2017
kenonze:
while you are busy with your doubts

I have made N200,000 just today bw 8:45am to 12:45pm

Via Joyful Donor after PH of same amount.

Life is risk
Infact it is risky not to take risks

Sister pls help a brother out. PLS teach me how

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by palsenator(m): 5:20am On Jan 21, 2017
kilokeys:

FYI i am practicing HSE officer (GNISP, NEBOSH), i still do music on the side.. i have like 5 streams of income.. and quite proud of myself. u can check my profile , two new tracks playing on the radio, a popular chef known on NL, a poet and many more.

if u check my topics , u will see the one i wrote on the pyschology of greed regarding mmm.
With all you have said, I do know when to doff hats and I am doing that for you right now. I am a plain objective person and I see now that you are one of the few sensible ones on naira land. Kudos bro and I wish you successes on every side. I just hate it when Nigerians cannot think. I have meet some Nigerians that invested in the scheme together, they invested over 5M naira. The question I asked them was that if no MMM, what would they have invested into? My brother, it was obvious that they lack creativity and ideas. They want to make money but don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by palsenator(m): 5:23am On Jan 21, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
The usual rhetoric without saying anything meaningful. What investments Mr Warren Buffet are you involved in. Let me challenge you...provide links on what your ingenious mind has done or is doing for Nigeria. I'm following.
Funny you I am after all not one of the greedy fellas like you . If I don't have anything, I am not greedy. No need to join issues bro, but mind you, I am an investor and am doing fairly okay for myself.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by Benoxvals(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2017
fyneboi79:
The more reason why only foolish people will fall for such scheme. 30% ROI within that short period is outrageous.

30% ROI after 30days is outrageous?
30days is a short time?
Forget mmm brother but 30% ROI after
30days is possible unless u r not a business
Person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by iyke2k4(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2017
Who is helping who?....Abeg na ponzi scheme joh.
slaknoah:

Lol..they need to give help
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by iyke2k4(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2017
all na scam...
blessedvisky:

Sister pls help a brother out. PLS teach me how
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by TheEminentLaity: 8:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Still haven't said anything. No joining issues I see your bluff. Investor my foot.
palsenator:
Funny you I am after all not one of the greedy fellas like you . If I don't have anything, I am not greedy. No need to join issues bro, but mind you, I am an investor and am doing fairly okay for myself.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by fyneboi79(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Benoxvals:

30% ROI after 30days is outrageous?
30days is a short time?
Forget mmm brother but 30% ROI after
30days is possible unless u r not a business
Person.
unless u are into drug business bros or some illegal stuff,30% ROI is outrageous for every legit buziness I can tink of. I guess u lost money too in MMM?Be smart next time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by palsenator(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Still haven't said anything. No joining issues I see your bluff. Investor my foot.
My brother am just laughing here.. Nothing personal. Am doing fine and I need not state what I do.Its childish. But believe me , almost everyone who invested in mmm lack vision of what to do. They are greedy. Nothing more.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by TheEminentLaity: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Some of you forget NL keeps a history of posts. Look at you selling odds for nairabet Mr investor visionary grin cheesy abi levels don change? grin cheesy cheesy grin Which shows more of a lack of vision MMM or gambling? Next time when people are talking about money and investments ask real questions, show linterest because they might be willing to help.
I'm only responding because I saw your reply to a brilliant comment by kilokeys who although he didn't have to proved he knew what he was talking about.
Another piece of advice, change that picture because you look far from well to do.
palsenator:
My brother am just laughing here.. Nothing personal. Am doing fine and I need not state what I do.Its childish. But believe me , almost everyone who invested in mmm lack vision of what to do. They are greedy. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by Ebunluv(f): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
chynie:
MMM sure pax for najia o

from March to dec 2016 e pay me pass my salary grin

I even don add am to my plans this year.
MMM don't die yet
media talk can never kill Mmm. Mmm will remain strong. they will come and join Mmm soon long live mmm
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by slaknoah(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
kilokeys:

If you really are as learned as you meant, you will understand this is a virtual community and you just dont jump into conclusion about people and insulting them. All posts in a forum are born out of the writers opinion about the subject, if you dont agree, state clearly with reasons and not with insults.
I dont need blowing by trumpets her Mr 5 income streams
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by yungreezy: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2017
kenonze:

It sounds like magic but it's real although as a ponzi scheme I cannot guarantee u.
A friend made total of 700k profit yesterday after paying in same amount.
I was amazed thus I went for it. I pledge N100k twice simultaneously @ exactly 8:45am, before 12:45 I was matched with 4 serious participants who on their own called me that they have paid in N100k each.
I smiled.
This evening, i paid in another 20k hoping to get paid 40k before morning.

Like I said u cannot trust it but for now it's working well.
I did 50k on Friday, still have not been merged till now.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by kilokeys(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
slaknoah:

If you really are as learned as you meant, you will understand this is a virtual community and you just dont jump into conclusion about people and insulting them. All posts in a forum are born out of the writers opinion about the subject, if you dont agree, state clearly with reasons and not with insults.
I dont need blowing by trumpets her Mr 5 income streams

bro.. its all showmanship.. this attitude , the cussing and all has garnered 31,000 likes for me on NL.. dont beliv everything you see here.. some of us are actors...

i am a gentleman 100% in real life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? by sapienman(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
kenonze:
while you are busy with your doubts

I have made N200,000 just today bw 8:45am to 12:45pm

Via Joyful Donor after PH of same amount.

Life is risk
Infact it is risky not to take risks

Show us the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oxford Group Of Companies Investment / 4 Important Things To Do If You Want To Retire Early / How To Start Up A Cement Business - How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.