Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out (584 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out by xcedingGrace247: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
Gud morning Everyone, I'm posting for de first time. Pls I need everybody's opinion and advice here. I'm in relationship at is moving well but I ave one problem with dis guy which is BAD BREATH, Pls I don't know what to do, I don't even know how to tell him about it, so dat he will address it. I'm so worried. Pls help me out
Re: Help Me Out by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2017
relationship is communication. talk to him so he could be treated

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out by megareal: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Help Me Out by megareal: 11:31am On Jan 20, 2017
If you can't tell him, then you have no business being in a relationship with him.

Tell him in the gentlest way possible and advise him to see a dentist who will ascertain the cause of his bad breath and treat accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out by greatnaija01: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2017
WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT

HERE IS WISDOM
tell him you wanna go see a dentist. then go before hand to the dentist and explain it all to the dentist... SO WHEN YOU BOTH GET THERE THE DENTIST MEETS HIM AND HELPS HIM TO but he will think it was a first time experience. after that encounter ensure you keep buying him MOUTH WASH like LISTERINE and strong pastes LIKE SENSODINE so that he will be totally cured of it.

If you love him, follow my instructions. be a wife= help-meet

xcedingGrace247:
Gud morning Everyone, I'm posting for de first time. Pls I need everybody's opinion and advice here. I'm in relationship at is moving well but I ave one problem with dis guy which is BAD BREATH, Pls I don't know what to do, I don't even know how to tell him about it, so dat he will address it. I'm so worried. Pls help me out

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out by sinaj(f): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Tell him playfully grin

"Ogbeni m perceiving smtin, come lemme check if it's ur mouth" tongue

Smell it nd tease him abt it lol

That's if u not in a relationship with those serz kinda guys tho sad

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out by SINZ: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
Tell him playfully grin

Weyrey grin grin
Re: Help Me Out by abouzaid: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
xcedingGrace247:
talk to him, it's a small issue, improved dental hygiene is all he needs, guys can be very careless with such things.
Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2017
there are many ways you could tell him... But first make it obvious by not kissing him, especially if he is the kissing type.... Or u can boldly open up to him by asking,him to improve on his dental hygiene... its nothing Actually
Re: Help Me Out by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2017
SINZ:

Weyrey grin grin
lol grin

I dunno why some girls find it difficult to talk to their partner tho
Re: Help Me Out by SINZ: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
lol grin

I dunno why some girls find it difficult to talk to their partner tho

Perhaps you should lecture them. grin

Miss talkshow gringrin
Re: Help Me Out by SirKriz(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2017
Buy him a toothbrush and any good toothpaste you can think of as a gift. I'm sure he would get the message.

All the best, dear.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Most times those with bad breath don't know they have it because people are afraid to tell them. But Should we continue to watch our friends fall because we are afraid to tell them the truth which may hurt them?. You are his Woman, an extra bonus for you. Just tell him in the most polite way ever and don't wait for him to know about it from a stranger in the most embarrassing way. You shouldn't be scared. smiley
Re: Help Me Out by iamharkinwaley: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
Tell him playfully grin

And this got my rib cracking... smileysmiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Requirements This Rich Zimbabwean Listed For His Future Wife / I Need Independent Girl. Girl That Won't Ask Me For Money / 3 Things Most Couples Fight About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.