Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) (58106 Views)

Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions / Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by vatiqan(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
Una don see Obama photos today, so why una no go come show us this living dead's photos.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:
If you know how irritating this man and his image is to most Nigerians you will take this post down ASAP
speak for yourself, loser

1 Like

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by brain247(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
yeye dey smell.....
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by discusant: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Spending my mobile data to watch a dundee who plunged our Naira to 500 Naira to one US Dollar, because he wants to be civilian president of Nigeria, a man who brought hunger and starvation to hundreds of millions in Nigeria.

Zombies be careful. Omoboriowo take note.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by claremont(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lovely photos.

If you don't like the photos, simply avoid the thread. Stop trying to ascribe your failure in life to a man that has barely spent 2 years in power. Look in your mirror, you will find that the only person responsible for your hunger is YOURSELF. If you are so uncouth that you have an overwhelming desire to reel off insults to an elderly person, kindly start from your own parents and grandparents.

1 Like

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by queencalipso(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
ephi123:

Like seriously. I really do wonder.
Is this because of the Explorer photo thread on Obama's time in the white house?
Obama worked oh, so before you start releasing any pics, make sure you have also worked and have delivered.

And as we all know Buhari is yet to deliver jack, so therefore we are not interested in any pictures.

Abeg tell them.. Bunch of copy cats. The only thing they are good at copying is picture posting and not good policies.

Shameless and incompetent people.

1 Like

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Genea(f): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Acetyl:
u r beautiful
Thanks smiley wink
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Genea(f): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
dfrost:

I understand your position. It cuts across to everyone, rich and poor. Not only you. Just be calm. How's your day going?
Ameeeeen oooo, I'm waiting patiently cos my God has promised not to fail me..[quote] smiley
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by AuroraB(f): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
freeborn76:

Whichever, just go and hug! We are tired of the negativity expressed by your lots, always seeing the bad side of everything. In fact, go and hug a tree, anything to get you off our faces
We are and gonna be here for long. Dear, get used it wink
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by carterkelly1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
seunmsg:
A great man by all standard. When I grow up, I want to be this great God willing.

how old are you
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by idupaul: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
oseka101:
bros am sure that man is old enuf to be your dad and also please learn to respect the presidency seat and post......

What did I say wrong ? What Nigerians want to see about Buhari now is a working economic solution and not pics , this same pics were used to decieve millions of us into voting him and I think it's really insensitive to start posting pics when a single result has not been achieved ... One tiny bottle of anti perspiration is now 800 as opposed to 250 by this time last year dude .
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by thaoriginator: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
saints2:
Let me stop me, No be Bubu buy data for me...

Lalasticlala, Seun

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/never-released-photos-of-president.html
Men you wanna give ibops and wailers headache and spoil there weekend abi? Hmm, nice pics though wink
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by freeborn76(m): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
AuroraB:
We are and gonna be here for long. Dear, get used it wink

No you won't be here for long, God would hear our prayers and Biafra would be declared so that finally we can breathe and have some respect internationally
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by idupaul: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
BinDean:
speak for yourself, loser

I said most Nigerians and not most sectarianist. Na take your bigotry away from my mention you loser
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by idupaul: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
JohnXcel:
Speak for yourself...

I said most Nigerians and not most retarded people .
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Even me I won't step down if I lose election...see enjoyment 101
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Eberex(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
just because some person posted pictures of Obama , now somebody don post Buhari pictures. we tell you say dem dey equal
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by jordinsparkles(f): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
I hate this man!!!
me too

1 Like

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by sleazy5(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
OP. This is what i have for you and god Buhari

A honey tongue, a heart of gall,
Is fancy's spring, but sorrow's fall.
Thy gowns, thy shoes, thy beds of roses,
Thy cap, thy kirtle, and thy posies,
Soon break, soon wither--soon forgotten,
In folly ripe, in reason rotten.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by jordinsparkles(f): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
LordofNairaland:

But the man is working now. Does he look like he is playing ni
where are the evidence?
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:

I said most Nigerians and not most retarded people .
I don't care about what you said.

Aren't those "Most Nigerians" Igbo like you ??

I don't care what you say... undecided
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by idupaul: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
JohnXcel:

I don't care about what you said.

Aren't those Most Nigerians Igbo like you ??

I don't care what you say...

I was right
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:

I was right
Whatever you say man...
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Genea(f): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
jordinsparkles:
me too
hahahahaha we plenty grin cheesy
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by jordinsparkles(f): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Odeyinigbin:

Pls say dis to ur dad
Pple shud mind dia utterances on social media
This man is old enough to grandfather you
Apply wisdom in all u do pls
please let us hear word! Grandfather oshi wo? He is just a waste of space!
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by repogirl(f): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mtchew! Na picture we go chop?
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
They were born only to hate though not all of them.

1 Like

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by wizsolzy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
now we done see am.. watin come happen..

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Didn't bother reading your comment; anyway, God bless you.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by jordinsparkles(f): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
JohnXcel:

Didn't bother reading your comment; anyway, God bless you.
who cares if you read it or not!
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
jordinsparkles:
who cares if you read it or not!
EXACTLY...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.