Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) (58108 Views)

Dankwambo Mocks President Buhari. See Reactions / Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sorry op but no more oil to fry beans
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by 9japride(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Paid zombie, how will these pics help resolve all the various problems bedeviling Nigeria? Maybe u are one of those previlege northerners within the government circle and getting free food from Niger delta oil wealth that's why u can be posting all these irrelevant pics. If am too hard on then u must b a kid. Matured people don't have time for all these
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by bularuz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice photos

http:///49ymiy
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by AtorneyG: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
idupaul:

What did I say wrong ? What Nigerians want to see about Buhari now is a working economic solution and not pics , this same pics were used to decieve millions of us into voting him and I think it's really insensitive to start posting pics when a single result has not been achieved ... One tiny bottle of anti perspiration is now 800 as opposed to 250 by this time last year dude .
tell him jare he may be one of buharis oil suckers dude grin
idupaul:

What did I say wrong ? What Nigerians want to see about Buhari now is a working economic solution and not pics , this same pics were used to decieve millions of us into voting him and I think it's really insensitive to start posting pics when a single result has not been achieved ... One tiny bottle of anti perspiration is now 800 as opposed to 250 by this time last year dude .
tell him jare he may be one of buharis oil suckers dude

1 Like

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by billyG(m): 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
kai!power Good oooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Bimpe29: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lovely pictures they are.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by googlepikins: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
seunmsg:
A great man by all standard. When I grow up, I want to be this great God willing.
I pray you also look ugly like him

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by tonyflash43(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wetin concern me, was just here to check camera angles
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by elitejosef: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
seunmsg:
A great man by all standard. When I grow up, I want to be this great God willing.

You will never grow up
Since this is what you wanna turn into
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by 99foxxy(f): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wetin em the read sef
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by APCmyheart(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
God Bless PMB

My role model...

Wailers can go and die..

1 Like

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by aminu790(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
God bless baba
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by 1stladdy(f): 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
JohnXcel:
Speak for yourself...
he's speaking for us all.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
1stladdy:
he's speaking for us all.
No he isn't...
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by cyberguy72(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thiss BUBU is so dumb,its obvious that the Daura cattle rearer just came to enjoy himself in Aso rock.He doesnt have anything to offer.Empty head
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by Caseless: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
I love everything buharish!
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by sapele914(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
cyberguy72:
Thiss BUBU is so dumb,its obvious that the Daura cattle rearer just came to enjoy himself in Aso rock.He doesnt have anything to offer.Empty head
Sure what did your old man amount to in his lifetime?even the cook at Osinbajo's VP lodge earns more than your pops.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by idupaul: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Genea:
I hate this man!!!
Most people do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by LordOfNaira: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
jordinsparkles:
where are the evidence?

The economy is in recession and the president is doing all he can to develop the economy out of it. The only difference between the recession in Nigeria and United Arab Emirates or even Saudi Arabia is that these countries have a relatively diversified economy. I don't want to believe that you think that Buhari has not been doing anything.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by jordinsparkles(f): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2017
LordofNairaland:

The economy is in recession and the president is doing all he can to develop the economy out of it. The only difference between the recession in Nigeria and United Arab Emirates or even Saudi Arabia is that these countries have a relatively diversified economy. I don't want to believe that you think that Buhari has not been doing anything.
abeg Jare make I hear word. All these things you mentioned aren't an achievement.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by k9ine(m): 3:22am On Jan 21, 2017
I don't blame Bayo.
I don't blame the OP.
I don't blame the mod.

So wit all the poverty, our economy wey dey kpeme, our infrastructure we e be say e no dey work again, na to come dey show us Buhari picture, abi?
Sebi I go borrow money from my papa or wife, den print the pictures, come frame am put for house. So dat wen pecin wake up for morning, na to look the picture den food go enta my belle, my pikin school fees moni go vanish enta my pocket, even sef my airtime go just recharge imself so dat make I for fit thank Buhari and Bayo.
No wahala na God go judge all of una.

How about Bayo help Buhari release all the 'never released' effective and efficient turn around mechanisms for our sick economy.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by k9ine(m): 3:59am On Jan 21, 2017
No one is insulting him.
So as a student your parents should wait until you get to final year before asking for "EVIDENCE OF IMPROVEMENT" in your grades?
No problem, we will wait till four years as adviced by you. Then you would help us write his report card. Agreed?

claremont:
Lovely photos.

If you don't like the photos, simply avoid the thread. Stop trying to ascribe your failure in life to a man that has barely spent 2 years in power. Look in your mirror, you will find that the only person responsible for your hunger is YOURSELF. If you are so uncouth that you have an overwhelming desire to reel off insults to an elderly person, kindly start from your own parents and grandparents.
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by AlanSugar(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2017
MARKone:
Are we to eat the pictures, I just don't gerrit!!

And what else do you eat on the Internet?
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by LordOfNaira: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2017
jordinsparkles:
abeg Jare make I hear word. All these things you mentioned aren't an achievement.

Lol
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by cyberguy72(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
sapele914:
Sure what did your old man amount to in his lifetime?even the cook at Osinbajo's VP lodge earns more than your pops.
Thats not the issue.I say BUBU is dumb and useless to the country somebody that didnt even attend secondary school.I strongly believe he jumped into the Army from when he was in Primary 5 abi how was it called then
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by ikorodureporta: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ok.....
Re: Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) by cyberguy72(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
sapele914:
Mr man keep Kqweit! Anyway BUBU is already DEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Thieves Steal A Whole Bridge In Ohio, USA. Police Baffled, Ask Locals For Help / Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.