Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Magic Hands (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Magic Hands (2) (426 Views)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / SEE MY DICK Is Recording And Doing The Magic — To Be Deleted [VIDEO/PICTURE] / The Magic Of Distance In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Hands (2) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
His scent for woman enveloped me,for the first time I my life,I shared my bed, and resented it mightily. Enough that he held me fast.Your beautiful he said with his hands touching my breast, curling beneath its weight, lifting it a bit as he bent his head to touch the furled crest with the tip of his tongues
I couldn't say a word, he ruubed his cheek against my breast,gently, as though he feared the faint stubble on his face might scratch my tender flesh.But not so, for I lifted against his gentle movement,and he laughed, a soft,teasing sound.
You're more than I expected, sweetheart. I'd thought to coax you, try to talk you out of your clothing as he lifted up and met my gaze ....
My breasts fit in his palms, firm and yet soft and tender, and hiw that should be so was a mystery to him..I knew where this was going to end as he levered himself between my thights and found the entrance to my body readily,stretching me once more with his fingers,didn't know he recognize the small withdrawal as he widened his pathway as much as he could. And then he returned his agile fingers to the plce that gave me most pleasure an I whispered words in his ear that he did not recognize, I wanted him to move too the next step.
The heat of my body called to him as his entered me carefully.

A story written by Rita

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Funny But Horrible Experience With A Friend/roommate. / The Chronicle Of February 14 / 5 Reasons We Should Celebrate Love This Valentine [LEARN TODAY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.