Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) (22600 Views)

Hooker Poops Inside Client’s Room For Demanding A Part Refund In Abuja / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by IVORY2009(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
nicerichard05:
ok na
Stop abusing this bambino's pix and remove it, with immediate effect!
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
na thier way, one day dem go become landlord too

1 Like

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by zukor: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nigeria recession don turn the gentleman to a frustrated man.
IT IS WELL
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by leobrownish(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Angry Wife: "I should have married the devil, he would make a better husband than you."

Hubby:"They would have arrested you! Marriage between relatives is illegal in this country." cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Codes151(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
Must u call lalasticlala. Let ur post push u to fp nd not lala. Dis fp shit just got real.
no mind am!! When I posted yesterday's ‪football rich list, then no move am to fp despite the views after now one mod go come copy am paste tek go fp smh

1 Like

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by wickedworld: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why do most ppl from the east always attack ppl in aggressive way even when they know they are wrong?

Have notice most of them can't manage anger especially when they want to cheat and u don't let them.

Evil minded man ,what is the different between landlord and his wife? Husband died ,wife ask u their money u want to kill her instead. May ur evil catch up with u .see his criminal face.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Keegan: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
tammie24:
I tot these ibos said they are the landlords in Lagos

Won ya were ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by olawale3525(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'm not in that mood

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Keegan: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na dem..Even another Person personal property don become "No man's Property " grin cheesy

I pity them.
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by godunia(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thumb up jaare, 20 months rent under recession,

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
kateskitty:
I'm sure that the landlady probably wants to invest in MMM so after the 20th month, the money would have quadrupled.
Haaaaaagh, na wao fine girl, how can you be sure of that now?. grin
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by akandry: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Igbos will always exhibit their character I can never have them as my tenants

Mofos

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by KevinDein: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
wickedworld:
Why do most ppl from the east always attack ppl in aggressive way even when they know they are wrong?

Have notice most of them can't manage anger especially when they want to cheat and u don't let them.

Evil minded man ,what is the different between landlord and his wife? Husband died ,wife ask u their money u want to kill her instead. May ur evil catch up with u .see his criminal face.
grin

Why don't you just be a nice fellow and allow them to cheat you

1 Like

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Pykid: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
mengho:
Whats wrong with dis dude, so the first thing that comes to his mind is push & hit a widow who you don chop her money. It's like hitting women makes some dudes feel very manly & strong, I pray the inmates teach dis woman hitter a very good listen angry

Very good listen ..ok im lessoning

1 Like

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by piecesprince(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Are you sure??
kateskitty:
I'm sure that the landlady probably wants to invest in MMM so after the 20th month, the money would have quadrupled.
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by idupaul: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
See as the man pose like Boss for court
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by kerike: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Thats unfortunate, recession
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by OlaMiki: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
All these flat head IPOD pple sef, always like awuf , if u go the house , dem fit be 20 pple inside room and palour there oooo . imagine 10 flat head IPODS to rent a room, yet dey drive Benz ,Toyota , they pay rent after initial one expired. NONSENSE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by bellville: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=karacta1 post=52978726]WHAT ARRANT NONESENCE
So because the Landlord is dead he won't pay his rent ?.
He should even be investigated to know if he didn't have a hand in his death.[/q. Very possible. The poor old man might be living on rent from his property and might have needed the money to take care of his health. He denied the man his rent which probably led to his death.Tenant from hell.
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by willibounce1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Flat headed, akpu eating, poverty stricken, MF ipod cannot pay rent but make trouble with the owner of the house.

The same MFs who claim they own all the houses in Lagos. He should be jailed and his family must be forced to treat the woman and also pay the rent. Bastar.ds.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by fyneguy: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
The guy imports toothpicks
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
kateskitty:
yur mother's own and yours is loading
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by kayprince: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Igbo again nawaooo
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by MK15real: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
The first thing that came to my mind is that he is an Igbo man. Only that tribe would be so wicked and heartless to do something like this. It is common amongst them. They said Nigeria is a zoo yet they are like rats migrating away from their states to Lagos. Worst tribe in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by djbobby007: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
igbo tenant?I thought chukuwudi said we own all d land and house in lagos

1 Like

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by djbobby007: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
just stop renting home to dem,they like to owe rent, and over crowding having like 10 people in 1 room,they be coming 1 after d other.dem wan stay for lagos by force

1 Like

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
djbobby007:
igbo tenant?I thought chukuwudi said we own all d land and house in lagos

Yes the land all the houses belong to him. He simply wanted to move to his newly built 5bedroom house but the mgbati jealous woman won't let him be.
How do you owe someone rent for six months and the person hasn't done something about it like ejecting you from the accommodation. 6 months, 12 months, that's one full year and someone is still owing you rent?!!!
20 months?? Tell me another story.

He should face the law for assaulting the Afonja woman who wanted to reap where she didn't sow.

IPOB man paid her late husband but trust omonile people, when they get some coins, their family won't know. The money ends in baba ijebu pocket or he rushes to his concubine that lives elsewhere.

IPOB owes the Afonja nothing.
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by djbobby007: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
gbosaa:

Yes the land all the houses belong to him. He simply wanted to move to his newly built 5bedroom house but the mgbati jealous woman won't let him be.
How do you owe someone rent for six months and the person hasn't done something about it like ejecting you from the accommodation. 6 months, 12 months, that's one full year and someone is still owing you rent?!!!
20 months?? Tell me another story.

He should face the law for assaulting the Afonja woman who wanted to reap where she didn't sow.

IPOB man paid her late husband but trust omonile people, when they get some coins, their family won't know. The money ends in baba ijebu pocket or he rushes to his concubine that lives elsewhere.

IPOB owes the Afonja nothing.
hmmmmm senior tenant
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by delishpot: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
shakes101:
for this kind hard time, 20months, dear tenant pls na woman just give her one dirty slap

He was owning her late husband 20 months rent. He thought as the man died, he can chop the money and continue living for free . She did not ask him to pay in advance. Why should he lay hands on her because she asked him to pay what money he owed? Just 1 slap you say? On top her money?
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'm presently facing the same problem. A stubborn tenant who has refused to pay his rent since may 2016. I've tried to use a lawyer but they keep dragging the matter further in court. I'm willing to use brute force if necessary now. I just can't understand some people. If u cannot afford to pay your rent why not move to a smaller apartment.
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Southguy: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by Southguy: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=mengho post=52977885]Whats wrong with dis dude, so the first thing that comes to his mind is push & hit a widow who you don chop her money. It's like hitting women makes some dudes feel very manly & strong, I pray the inmates teach dis woman hitter a very good lesson angry

so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US / Man Sells Salt As Insecticide In A School In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.