Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) (22598 Views)

Hooker Poops Inside Client’s Room For Demanding A Part Refund In Abuja / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by stuffs4me(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
The anambra state born Igbo refused to pay his rent and would rather kill his old widowed tenant just because she asked him to pay his debt.

Yeebos are a curse to Nigeria and Nigerians
Yeebos are the slaves of Nigeria.

These useless OSU CARNIBALS (AKA yeebos) will not stop disgracing Nigeria home and abroad.

You can never find them doing any legitimate business in their lives.

Armed robbery, na them
Cocaine and drug pushers, na them.
419, na them
Baby factory, na them
Ritual killings, na them.

NB: The true owners of Nigeria are the Yorubas and Housas while yeebos are the national OSU.
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by solidman59(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Brugo:
angry Even before I opened the link I knew it had to be a FLATrino. They love to owe rent and fight landlords. No wonder landlords in lagos hardly accept them as tenants.

The court needs to deal with the IPOB miscreant severely.

Lekwe ewu
Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by enigmaticlion: 5:40am On Jan 21, 2017
hemartins:
How can you owe rent for 20months and still have the guts to fight?
that's typical Ibo man for you. They pay 1 or 2 years from contribution from their kinsmen and lockup. They'll sue landlord to court for demanding his rent and Sir put like a mad dog. Useless people.

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by enigmaticlion: 5:44am On Jan 21, 2017
hemartins:
How can you owe rent for 20months and still have the guts to fight?
that's typical Ibo man for you. They pay 1 or 2 years from contribution from their kinsmen and lockup. They'll sue landlord to court for demanding his rent and Sir put like a mad dog. Useless people. Na so one carry my old man go court after he lived over a year rent free
. God punish them. Is it by force to live in Lagos. Flat-headed dubious generation.

Re: Tenant Batters Landlady For Demanding 20 Months Rent Arrears (pic) by laudate: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Na wa, o!! shocked I pray the woman recovers quickly, o! If anything happens to her, the woman's children and relatives will not take it kindly with that tenant. sad

But I don't understand why such issues must end in aggression. Why couldn't the tenant have come to an agreement with his landlord/landlady to pay instalmentally? Maybe, they could have agreed jointly to restructure the rent arrears, and allow the tenant to pay like 5 months rent, every other month until he finishes clearing out the arrears! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Naval Officer Nabbed With Hilux Van In Enugu State (Photo) / Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US / Man Sells Salt As Insecticide In A School In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.