Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (60290 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by krozay(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Okay carry on

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Opakan2: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
I just hope Trump won't divorce this woman before his tenure end.

he will divorce her and marry you..

hope you won't tell him NO undecided
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by amodu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Imagine the togetherness between an outgoing and incoming Presidents and First Ladies.

An act Africans and Nigeria in particular should emulate.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by hamedollar(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
This Trump looks like white Pig
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by NeutralJUDGE(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Meanwhile in the other news somewhere in Africa..someone wants to be chased out of office after 22years

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Defaramade(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:
whats happening here

ivanka's smile is fake, michelle's looks real

trump's smile is real, obama's looks fake

ivanka is a witch ... obama isnt happy

michelle needs her husband out of that office

Ivanka abi Melania
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by iraborosasu: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Michelle Obama: One of the Kindest, most amazing woman that has ever lived.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by ritababe(f): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
n why would he?

because he has marry and divorce two times, and you know what he said, grab them by the pusssy.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by IVORY2009(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

divorce her to come marry u? Woman self! shocked

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by AngryNigerian(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mitchell...lovely...my mother inlaw cool
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Opakan2: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
piagetskinner:
What's trump sayin in the 2nd pic

he is asking whether Nnamdi Kanu will attend his inauguration or not

Trump for Biafrau.d, All hail Trump grin
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by ajalawole(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Her back set die
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Zirah: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
I bet. My sentiments exactly.

1stCitizen:
I think this Presidency will beat all predictions and become one of the most successful in history.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by olasaad(f): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:
whats happening here

And where do you see Ivanka
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by DeKen: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lovely.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by King44(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
all I see in those pictures is fake love

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Rilwayne001: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
1stCitizen:
I think this Presidency will beat all predictions and become one of the most successful in history.

This is likely to be true.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by rawpadgin(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:

because he has marry and divorce two times, and you know what he said, thats why.
now the spotlight is on him
don't think he will do that
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by greggng: 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
"grab them by the pusssy kor"

And how does that bother us here?
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:
whats happening here

That is Melania, Ivanka is his daughter.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Elxandre(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
daPretender:
So I Should I fry Dodo or Yam
please add egg to the yam. tongue
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Zirah: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trump's wife is stunning. Very feminine. Michelle looks like Yokozuna beside her.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by LLSAINT(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
No be lie, their life easy die....if na 9ja? you guess is as good as mine!
veekid:
Life of the oyinbos
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by VickyRotex(f): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
1stCitizen:

I think so too! I pray!
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by idupaul: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:
whats happening here

Where did you see Ivanka in this pics?
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by chuksjuve(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
It reminds me of university life...
The Obamas are convocating..
The trumps are matriculating... cool

Check my siggy and add value to your real estate property..
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Guyman02: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
"grab them by the pusssy kor"

Is it because she is no where near as brilliant as Michelle Obama?
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Des5(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Make America greate again @donald trump.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by piagetskinner(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Opakan2:

he is asking whether Nnamdi Kanu will attend his inauguration or not
Trump for Biafrau.d, All hail Trump grin

Ifih say he remember the guy...
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by teddyberry(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
civilized people

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by MrHenshaw: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4140436/Melania-Trump-channels-Jackie-Kennedy-inauguration.html

Michelle Obama,a great pillar to Barack Obama anytime any day.So natural and inspiring,real smiles,ebony is strength.
I can only see her "retouched" hair.Let ds b in Nigeria ,u will see from Peruvian hair to Cambodian hair,Brazilian to mexican then end with Mongolian.All trying to boost low self-esteem.
#istandwithrealladies#
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by zaydocheme: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Not in my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Richard Branson Catches Worker Sleeping On The Job - See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.