Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (60291 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Uncletony(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ape vs angel...Obama should be jailed.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by ocheu(f): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Whose back set die?
ajalawole:
Her back set die
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Uncletony(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
1stCitizen:
I think this Presidency will beat all predictions and become one of the most successful in history.
U nailed it man. Just like the election beat all Arabs terrorist inmagination
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by hannyjay(f): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
While some IpAD ar killing dem sef
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by tosynoke(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Congratulations to the Trump's...
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by AuroraB(f): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
OluDare01:

your ignorance is 100%. Where did you see ivanka
And to think he's ganered some 'likes' for such thoughtless comment sad
There was indeed a Nairaland undecided
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Enemyofpeace: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mitchell resemble our choir mistress
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Enemyofpeace: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
ocheu:
Whose back set die?
why you wan know?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by PETUK(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
I just hope Trump won't divorce this woman before his tenure end.
"grab them by the pusssy kor"
psst Hillary fans base
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by dumie(f): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Exciting unusual President

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by OluDare01(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
AuroraB:
And to think he's ganered some 'likes' for such thoughtless comment sad
There was indeed a Nairaland undecided
cheesy cheesy lol. A lot of people claim they know something. Infact, they will talk as if they're so sure not knowing that they're saying rubbish.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by PETUK(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
now the spotlight is on him
don't think he will do that
Trump has always been on Spotlight
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Something PEJ and Aisha never gave us

Something you never asked for
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by focus7: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Civility at its best, unlike Jonathan and his wife that turned it into war as though their birth right was being taken from them.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Melanie's smile has been tightened by years of plastic surgery.
kilokeys:
whats happening here

ivanka's smile is fake, michelle's looks real

trump's smile is real, obama's looks fake

ivanka is a witch ... obama isnt happy

michelle needs her husband out of that office

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
hang in there Mrs. O it'll soon be all over. but
imagine Hillary won and Bill had to pose with Michelle while Hillary posed with Barrack
"Michelle let bill shine by wearing an under stated gown" would read one pic
Mrs O, she is truly a transgender o.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by RaeMystix: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
ritababe:
I just hope Trump won't divorce this woman before his tenure end.
"grab them by the pusssy kor"
Perhaps the other way around. She dumps his behind. Watch the way he made her to speak against her will, yesterday morning during a small gathering.

She might stay for the 4 years and dump him right after.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by MizAijay(f): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
The caption for this picture should have been ' Elegance pose with Melania Trump............ Michelle Obama is Elegance personified.
How much I love the Obamas.
The Trumps have taken over now. Let us hope this goes well.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
I swear smiley
brenister10:
Michelle don gain weight o compared to 2008 when her husby got elected
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by AJJ17(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:
whats happening here

Melanie's smile is fake, michelle's looks real

edited...

Psychic..lol

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
That's harsh! I love trump embarassed
hamedollar:
This Trump looks like white Pig

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by ajalawole(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
ocheu:
Whose back set die?
melania na
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Throw away the yam! Only dodo is fine by me tongue
Elxandre:

please add egg to the yam. tongue
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Hakeem3(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:
whats happening here

edited...

mR LOOK reader weldone oO..!!
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin I thought I was the only one that noticed it
Zirah:
Trump's wife is stunning. Very feminine. Michelle looks like Yokozuna beside her.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by bonna4u(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
All I see is fake smiles. Frowning their faces in the picture would have looked real.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
cheesy grin grin
deathcomestoall:
Melanie's smile has been tightened by years of plastic surgery.
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by nkemjacob2(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
can patient and buhari do this?
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by MoyoGENERAL: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:
whats happening here

edited...

Based on the psychological theory if smile, Melanie's smile seems more real that Michelle!
The closer your eyes, the more genuine your smile!
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by mickeymimi: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
I like Michelle... simple and easy going..
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by uvalued(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
michelle macho ..... true femail na mrs trump
Re: Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration by 99foxxy(f): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
kilokeys:
whats happening here

edited...
Very good observation. You just spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Richard Branson Catches Worker Sleeping On The Job - See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.