Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband (36988 Views)

Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by YTderin(f): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
HonabFaj:
Next thing People will tell us the worth of her hand bag
Lool. You just said my mind.
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by HonabFaj(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
YTderin:

Lool. You just said my mind.

Lol..Thats it oo
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Decryptor(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Shapeless Toad!
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by Onuokwu: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
The Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Gov. Rochas Okorocha and wife in a group photograph with President Buhari's daughter, Zahra, and her husband at Nnamdi Azikiwe international airport Abuja this Afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by airminem(f): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Zahra Zahra, My Presidents Beloveth Daughter. You Have Been Everywhere In The Socia Media Lately.
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by mrtayesynchro(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
sarrki:
My Governor My Governor

that is nigerias next presido for you
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by googlepikins: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
sarrki:
My Governor My Governor
are you dis confused in your generation? Wetin concern you with an Eastern governor
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by MalcoImX: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
SWORD419:
So zahra is now no longer a virgin
Sorry dude it wasn't you. That's just to say you didn't work hard or smart in Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by fortunechy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
naija most useless governor
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by refreshrate: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2017
Jengem:
See as okorocha be like houseboy

Be like? Abi him be?
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by refreshrate: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2017
googlepikins:
are you dis confused in your generation? Wetin concern you with an Eastern governor

Oshogbo weed on fleak speaking, you still dey ask am question?

Guy!
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by refreshrate: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2017
fortunechy:
naija most useless governor

Say it again !

Then seven times on Sunday
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by atirolu(m): 5:08am On Jan 21, 2017
So my ambitious wife don dey chop another man banana ?

Kontinue

Anyway God bless ur home...... embarassed
Re: Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband by princesskimberl(f): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2017

dokyOloye:
Efulefu.
The greatest scammer from Igbo land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Drama: Oluremi Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye "Saraki's Son" (Video) / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months / Senator Akpabio Apologises For Leaving PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.