Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (84268 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out For Dressing "Indecently" To His Class (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by lifestyle1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
See as she resemble panla fish angry,
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by quiverfull(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Majoring on the minor.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
tintingz:
Omo wobey
Awo boiz will b like "WO WO WO"! Lolz
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by tintingz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
Awo boiz will b like "WO WO WO"! Lolz
Lolz, you sef know.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by biz9ja(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
I was there live. Not like how the op wrote it
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Adextaiwo48(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
jeromzy:
Just this afternoon as I was observing my lunch break,I saw a mad man eating bread without any drink,so o called on him and gave him money to get himself a drink and I also gave him by used safety boots,he thanked me and looked directly at the sun and asked me if I have a book on me or rather I should use my phone to take this numbers 3dfcwzx and said I shld play it and he left..I checked it on bet9ja,its just 6games and draws infact 97% of the guys in my company in portharcourt played the game...so guys there's no harm in trying cos I wouldn't be the only one that will come out from this recession.. Thank me later but u can like my post.

Your booking number is not correct on bet9ja... Can you paste the game?
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
At the end she go pass...and wailers go fail
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
which kind knuckle headed ara oko be dis girl? her cloth no even pass 1k n she dey behave like dat? shior when her mates dey wear nice blazer suits with correct hand bag for private uni

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by PrinzCarter(m): 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just 100level showing all this traits pls I expect da bomb frm her in her 200l (potential shell sure)
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by DiegoNakel(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
jeromzy:
Just this afternoon as I was observing my lunch break,I saw a mad man eating bread without any drink,so o called on him and gave him money to get himself a drink and I also gave him by used safety boots,he thanked me and looked directly at the sun and asked me if I have a book on me or rather I should use my phone to take this numbers 3dfcwzx and said I shld play it and he left..I checked it on bet9ja,its just 6games and draws infact 97% of the guys in my company in portharcourt played the game...so guys there's no harm in trying cos I wouldn't be the only one that will come out from this recession.. Thank me later but u can like my post.
Bro share the game here directly
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by DiegoNakel(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Neyoor:
Stringent penalty awaits her if it is to be the better by far university.

She could be expose to "Face Tanke"
Na so u get am kpa
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by sirqeeboi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
She can't enter my school gate talk less of entry the class. .she will go back home..my school doesn't have hostel oo...buh students that come far away and just put on armless dress will go borrow clothes from nearby student b4 she can enter....if God won come give u carry
Over it will be exam period ..I trust my school...almost missed a test because of putting on slippers. .
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by stuffs4me(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
biz9ja:
I was there live. Not like how the op wrote it

Oya tell us your own version and stop keeping it to yourself like its some kind of top secret.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by repogirl(f): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol, for her mind. She was feeling like a celebrity. angry
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by sayittome(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
samgeetech:

https://samgeelive..com.ng/2017/01/oau-girl-embarrassed-and-sent-out-of.html?m=1
Can't believe this. If she did this in her first year, what will she do when she gets to 200/300L?
Well from experience, pple like this do not scale thru first year (unless oau has changed).
And for some reasons am just thinking- why is this girl in school? What a shame!
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
this girl is a good friend and course mate, she's not an olosho or dresses indecently. stop slandering people you dunno. she's a dramatic art student, that hairdo is no big deal. for y'all saying she's not intelligent, she has the best result in our set, A and B's parallel! (we did a diploma course in OAU together). Please tell me how this girl is indecent, you people just judge and insult others even without knowing them. Not fair!

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
indecent dressing this Lady can't even pass through my school gate not to talk of entering the class room later they will say a lecturer eyeing them
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by akigbemaru: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
NR lecturer
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by stuffs4me(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
hahn:
Nigerian lecturers keep trying to teach students how to dress but will never upgrade their archaic syllabuses undecided

Stop defending stupidity and immorality. The girl had no reason to come to class late only to catwalk to her seat disturbing the lecture of the day. After she had sat down she now proceeded to start making calls in class while lectures was going on.

The university has set a timetable for lectures and all students must be in class before lectures starts. All students must obey university rules and regulations.

You would had known these if you had gone to a university.

Finally, the girl no fine sef with her flat yansh like blackboard. Her big stomach like pregnant woman. Her small breasts like groundnuts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
What are u saying?
hahn:
Nigerian lecturers keep trying to teach students how to dress but will never upgrade their archaic syllabuses undecided
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
this girl is a good friend and course mate, she's not an olosho or dresses indecently. stop slandering people you dunno. she's a dramatic art student, that hairdo is no big deal. for y'all saying she's not intelligent, she has the best result in our set, A and B's parallel!

it a big deal the way you dress that the way you will be address
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
sirqeeboi:
She can't enter my school gate talk less of entry the class. .she will go back home..my school doesn't have hostel oo...buh students that come far away and just put on armless dress will go borrow clothes from nearby student b4 she can enter....if God won come give u carry
Over it will be exam period ..I trust my school...almost missed a test because of putting on slippers. .

lasuite??
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Bro, the op said PHL 104, so how does that relate with what u said as the best in ur set, how does 100 level course jump to 400 level coursr?
mrvocalprowess:
this girl is a good friend and course mate, she's not an olosho or dresses indecently. stop slandering people you dunno. she's a dramatic art student, that hairdo is no big deal. for y'all saying she's not intelligent, she has the best result in our set, A and B's parallel!
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by stuffs4me(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
mrvocalprowess:

Wake up from your silly dream.

If she was a good girl, why would she come late to class only to catwalk to her seat disturbing an ongoing lecture. If she was a good girl, why would she be making calls in class in an ongoing lecture. If the girl was a good girl, why would she be dressed indecently like an olosho or a road side ashewo on Allen Avenue at night.

Finally, I repeat, the girl no fine with her flat yansh like TV screen. She's not curvy, she's flat chested and even has a protruding stomach sef.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Oma307:
Bro, the op said PHL 104, so how does that relate with what u said as the best in ur set, how does 100 level course jump to 400 level coursr?

help me ask am ooo because that course I did it and it simple course you can easily grab your 4-5
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Oma307:
we did a diploma course together in OAU.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
stuffs4me:

Wake up from your silly dream.

If she was a good girl, why would she come late to class only to catwalk to her seat disturbing an ongoing lecture. If she was a good girl, why would she be making calls in class in an ongoing lecture. If the girl was a good girl, why would she be dressed indecently like an olosho or a road side ashewo on Allen Avenue at night.

Finally, I repeat, the girl no fine with her flat yansh like TV screen.
the only reason she was dressed that way is because she did overnight rehearsals, anyone that's in OAU know how dramatic arts students look after overnight rehearsals.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eleniyan15:

help me ask am ooo because that course I did it and it simple course you can easily grab your 4-5
oga, we did a diploma course in OAU together.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by jeromzy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
DiegoNakel:
Bro share the game here directly
BET9JA[

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Highest Monthly Salary You Have Had As A Sec Or Pry School Teacher? / IMO State Has The Highest Number Of Professors In Nigeria / UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2015/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.