Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (84240 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out For Dressing "Indecently" To His Class (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Rayd502(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please insert your betslip reference number below Load Booking number 3dfcwzx found.
Selections added to the betslip 5472 Championship Nottingham Forest - Bristol City X 3.35 5481 League One Shrewsbury Town - Oldham Athletic X 3.03 5483 League One Swindon Town - Peterborough X 3.37 1187 League Two Hartlepool Utd - Stevenage X 3.20 1689 National League Forest Green - Braintree Town X 4.47 Multiple
RESET 100 ₦ 500 ₦ 1000 ₦ 2500 ₦
Odd 489.30 Amount ₦ Bonus 2,446.50 ₦ Potential winning 51,376.46 ₦ Bet sy
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by chronique(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Olodo rabata. Na their type go dey disturb you for exam hall, and won't allow you write well because they want to copy. The moment you try to turn your booklet to the next page, they'd hold on to your hand and start pleading "wait wait wait ". If they don't do that, you'd see papers cellotaped to fine fresh laps,or things being pulled out of bobbee...
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eleniyan15:

it a big deal the way you dress that the way you will be address
she did overnight rehearsals, any dramatic art student in OAU can verify that.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
oga, we did a diploma course in OAU together.

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
oga, we did a diploma course in OAU together.

I hear you
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Ikpewe: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
She no cari anything for brain
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by stuffs4me(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
the only reason she was dressed that way is because she did overnight rehearsals, anyone that's in OAU know how dramatic arts students look after overnight rehearsals.

Lol... You are very funny. So she did overnight rehearsals with her legs in the air in her boyfriend's room abi? I understand wink

Even if she read all through the night, that does not give her the reason to dress indecently to class, that does not give her any reason to come late to class and above all, that does not give her any reason to be making calls in class while lectures was going on.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by WIZGUY69(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
this girl is a good friend and course mate, she's not an olosho or dresses indecently. stop slandering people you dunno. she's a dramatic art student, that hairdo is no big deal. for y'all saying she's not intelligent, she has the best result in our set, A and B's parallel! (we did a diploma course in OAU together). Please tell me how this girl is indecent, you people just judge and insult others even without knowing them. Not fair!

Agreed! but seriously, the way she dressed today sent a wrong signal to the public.. honestly when she entered the class, the first thing I told my friend that : that girl is a runs girl.. and she's desperately looking for publicity.. you can see the distance she walked before she could get a sit.. even while she was walking, her breast just de shake anyhow... see her short sef, see her hairstyle (that one isn't a big deal tho)
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by justjify(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ayoswit:
she would definitely fail dat course. Naija lecturers never forget.
They are like Fulani herds men
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by varmint: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eleniyan15:

it a big deal the way you dress that the way you will be address
Emphasis on address and you are there abusing that girl? What a shame..... Fellas judging someone based on how she dressed, has she in any way violated school rules?
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
varmint:

Emphasis on address and you are there abusing that girl? What a shame..... Fellas judging someone based on how she dressed, has she in any way violated school rules?

can you let your sis put on that kind of cloth yo lecture room, remember this is not bday party or club ooo
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by varmint: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eleniyan15:

can you let your sis put on that kind of cloth yo lecture room, remember this is not bday party or club ooo
I don't have a sister, that voids the argument. Say my cousin here, she is an adult who is accountable to no one. She wants to wear bra and panties to a lecture room? I'm gonna wish her good luck. As long as no rules are violated. she acted within her rights and deserves to be in the class. I graduated from unilag and no girl was sent out of my class for indecent dressing throughout my stay.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
varmint:

I don't have a sister, that voids the argument. Say my cousin here, she is an adult who is accountable to no one. She wants to wear bra and panties to a lecture room? I'm gonna wish her good luck. As long as no rules are violated. she acted within her rights and deserves to be in the class. I graduated from unilag and no girl was sent out of my class for indecent dressing throughout my stay.

why won't you say that, since you graduated from unilag{headquarters) because she has right to put on whatever she want...and also the lecturer also has the right to send out student who comes late to class or cause distraction. Oga say no indecent Dressing to avoid story that touch heart from female flock's

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
WIZGUY69:

Agreed! but seriously, the way she dressed today sent a wrong signal to the public.. honestly when she entered the class, the first thing I told my friend that : that girl is a runs girl.. and she's desperately looking for publicity.. you can see the distance she walked before she could get a sit.. even while she was walking, her breast just de shake anyhow... see her short sef, see her hairstyle (that one isn't a big deal tho)

she still even have gods to stand before she get seat not even respecting the person in charge of the class,I think you right she was looking for cheap publicity even if you an art student that does not warrant you too put on that kind of dress to class you should do that when you got practice I.e dancing
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by varmint: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eleniyan15:

why won't you say that, since you graduated from unilag{headquarters) because she has right to put on whatever she want...and also the lecturer also has the right to send out student who comes late to class or cause distraction. Oga say no indecent Dressing to avoid story that touch heart from female flock's
Answer this question please:
Did she break any rule?

I'm from osun and I well know how things are over there. Just because you have your perception skewed towards people wearing certain sets of clothes doesn't mean she dressed in an indecent manner. People have their rights, learnnot to infringe them or pass judgment.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by WIZGUY69(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eleniyan15:

she still even have gods to stand before she get seat not even respecting the person in charge of the class,I think you right she was looking for cheap publicity even if you an art student that does not warrant you too put on that kind of dress to class you should do that when you got practice I.e dancing

In summary . she's an attention seeker... when she was leaving, she was forming one kind celebrity
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
varmint:
Answer this question please: Did she break any rule?

egbon, rule 1 she came late
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by WIZGUY69(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
varmint:

Alaye calm down.. she was sent out because she distracted the lecture with her attitude. period..
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Eleniyan15: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
WIZGUY69:

In summary . she's an attention seeker... when she was leaving, she was forming one kind celebrity

gbam
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
"sent out of PHL 104 class"

First year? She'll calm down by her second year, after she must have seen all of her 100 level results.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by varmint: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Judgemental people everywhere
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by varmint: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
WIZGUY69:

Alaye calm down.. she was sent out because she distracted the lecture with her attitude. period..
Why was there so much attention on her mode of dressing?
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by piagetskinner(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kids without proper upbringing...
Her parents probably didn't train her well
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Coolgent(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
She looks more like olosho
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by WIZGUY69(m): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
varmint:
Why was there so much attention on her mode of dressing?

Because it's odd, strange and unique
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by olatundemustafa(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ayoswit:
she would definitely fail dat course. Naija lecturers never forget.

Lol! She won't my dear. I know Prof Salami-the said lecturer- won't do such. Moreover, the class is usually big cause over 2000 students are taking the course.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 21, 2017
I don't see what's indecent in her outfit. Smh

2 Likes

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by applebee: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2017
jeromzy:
Just this afternoon as I was observing my lunch break,I saw a mad man eating bread without any drink,so o called on him and gave him money to get himself a drink and I also gave him by used safety boots,he thanked me and looked directly at the sun and asked me if I have a book on me or rather I should use my phone to take this numbers 3dfcwzx and said I shld play it and he left..I checked it on bet9ja,its just 6games and draws infact 97% of the guys in my company in portharcourt played the game...so guys there's no harm in trying cos I wouldn't be the only one that will come out from this recession.. Thank me later but u can like my post.

Guy hope say na true you dey talk o. Cos i want go play this game tomorrow

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2017
dapsoneh:
Olosho in university!
At least, try to learn to crop a picture na undecided

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by simplyjolly: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2017
jeromzy:
Just this afternoon as I was observing my lunch break,I saw a mad man eating bread without any drink,so o called on him and gave him money to get himself a drink and I also gave him by used safety boots,he thanked me and looked directly at the sun and asked me if I have a book on me or rather I should use my phone to take this numbers 3dfcwzx and said I shld play it and he left..I checked it on bet9ja,its just 6games and draws infact 97% of the guys in my company in portharcourt played the game...so guys there's no harm in trying cos I wouldn't be the only one that will come out from this recession.. Thank me later but u can like my post.

Issokay
Keep giving mad men your safety boots when ur mates are working and making cool money under AC without having to deal with lunatics..

Abeg person wey dey converse with a mad man no be mad man himself??

And on the main matter,indescent dressing..
She will learn jus in a matter of time especially after her GP can't flash family and friends...
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2017
jeromzy:
ntn is impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMO State Has The Highest Number Of Professors In Nigeria / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria / Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.