Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (84237 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out For Dressing "Indecently" To His Class (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 21, 2017
I honestly don't know what's wrong with her dressing sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by MrCEO69(m): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
This is very normal in Ghana.

My sch comes to mind (SMU), they had to start doing seminars on decency. Gh pees chai their case is diff. Nigeria just dey learn.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by SamuelLoch: 12:52am On Jan 21, 2017
Please support Nigeria.

Vote for #CPEELSA (the only team representing Nigeria & West Africa) in the online voting stage of Total-campus grants challenge.

Winning will enable the provision of solar rechargeable lamps to outstanding students leaving in off-grid communities across Nigeria. These are communities who do not have access to the national grid or electricity, thereby making it difficult for students to study.

The #CPEELSA_team is the only team from West-Africa in the Outreach category and therefore needs your vote to win.

STEPS TO VOTE

1)Click the voting link below

2)Submit your vote against #CPEELSA (the Nigerian team)

3)Enter a valid and functional email address

4)A link is sent to the inbox of the email submitted in (STEP 3)

5)Finally, to validate your vote, click the link in the mail.

Thank you.

Voting link:
https://www.total-campus.com/social-voting/cpeelsa-project-reward-excellence/

Please, make use of other browsers except Opera - Mini.
Voting ends in a bit.
Let's do this for Nigeria.
Thank you very much!
#CPEELSA_Team
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by fiyin47(m): 2:41am On Jan 21, 2017
hahn:
Nigerian lecturers keep trying to teach students how to dress but will never upgrade their archaic syllabuses undecided

Abi o .Same syllabus for decades but they can strike over irrelevances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by nicolosam(m): 3:57am On Jan 21, 2017
she should be rusticated. awon omo oshi alaigbeko....
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by ArcFresky(m): 4:11am On Jan 21, 2017
I tire for Nigeria, full of hypocrites... and while her dressing is indecent, most guys shaming her on N.L would probably try to connect if given the chance.

Untill we become sincere with ourselves, Nigeria will keep taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by drey076(m): 4:47am On Jan 21, 2017
Must everything hit front page on Nairaland? What is the business of OP With another person's dress?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Donnetimmy(m): 5:14am On Jan 21, 2017
I was also there.
Ordinarily the lecturer wouldn't have seen her or sent her out but because she got much attention that distracted and disrupted the class, he had to send her out.

And for the people calling her olodo, well there are things you can't judge from the dressing

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 21, 2017
I see nothing wrong in her dressing. All these lecturers forming Holy, but they go behind asking such girls out. Nija men too form. You will criticize ladies of indecent dressing, then you will marry Holy mother Mary and still go out to be having affairs with the indecent girls. Tell me who you dey deceive.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2017
omo olosho
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by emi14: 6:31am On Jan 21, 2017
jeromzy:
Just this afternoon as I was observing my lunch break,I saw a mad man eating bread without any drink,so o called on him and gave him money to get himself a drink and I also gave him by used safety boots,he thanked me and looked directly at the sun and asked me if I have a book on me or rather I should use my phone to take this numbers 3dfcwzx and said I shld play it and he left..I checked it on bet9ja,its just 6games and draws infact 97% of the guys in my company in portharcourt played the game...so guys there's no harm in trying cos I wouldn't be the only one that will come out from this recession.. Thank me later but u can like my post.

Gambler
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by toogbasky(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2017
I don't see anytin wrong wit wat she's wearing, her breast is covered, her yansh too, I actually drooped here to see how she has expose her breasts e.t.c

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by nurusystem(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2017
and that is how they will take it to place of worship...to seduce
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by dapsoneh: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

At least, try to learn to crop a picture na undecided
no mind me
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by HydraFeeds(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2017
Well I don't see any bad dress here, come to UNILAG and see something.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by yondiamekenpach: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2017
jeromzy:
Just this afternoon as I was observing my lunch break,I saw a mad man eating bread without any drink,so o called on him and gave him money to get himself a drink and I also gave him by used safety boots,he thanked me and looked directly at the sun and asked me if I have a book on me or rather I should use my phone to take this numbers 3dfcwzx and said I shld play it and he left..I checked it on bet9ja,its just 6games and draws infact 97% of the guys in my company in portharcourt played the game...so guys there's no harm in trying cos I wouldn't be the only one that will come out from this recession.. Thank me later but u can like my post.

i am not understanding
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by DeLioncourt: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2017
simplyjolly:

Issokay
Keep giving mad men your safety boots when ur mates are working and making cool money under AC without having to deal with lunatics..

Abeg person wey dey converse with a mad man no be mad man himself??

And on the main matter,indescent dressing..
She will learn jus in a matter of time especially after her GP can't flash family and friends...

A simple act of kindness and see the idiocy that you spewed forth.
I hope you never need help cos people will abandon you.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by ceaser: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2017
I admire the maturity of that lecturer to hold back from the first onslaught from the lady's indecent dressing and interrupting the class. However the last straw was her display of foolery in taking phone calls during lectures. There are social norms guiding the use of cell phones.

Good one Mr. Lecturer.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by ceaser: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2017
hahn:
Nigerian lecturers keep trying to teach students how to dress but will never upgrade their archaic syllabuses undecided

He sent her out not because of her indecent dressing, but because of her indecent manner of making phone calls during a lecture and in a class filled with intellectual minds.

Apparently, she'd be better off making her phone conversation outside uninterrupted and unrestricted. How 'bout that as a better option?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Noblesoul123: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

Stop defending stupidity and immorality. The girl had no reason to come to class late only to catwalk to her seat disturbing the lecture of the day. After she had sat down she now proceeded to start making calls in class while lectures was going on.

The university has set a timetable for lectures and all students must be in class before lectures starts. All students must obey university rules and regulations.

You would had known these if you had gone to a university.

Finally, the girl no fine sef with her flat yansh like blackboard. Her big stomach like pregnant woman. Her small breasts like groundnuts.

I can only say GOD bless you for your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by hahn(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
ceaser:

He sent her out not because of her indecent dressing, but because of her indecent manner of making phone calls during a lecture and in a class filled with intellectual minds.

Apparently, she'd be better off making her phone conversation outside uninterrupted and unrestricted. How 'bout that as a better option?

Yeah. Bomb dey the girl head
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by hahn(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

Stop defending stupidity and immorality. The girl had no reason to come to class late only to catwalk to her seat disturbing the lecture of the day. After she had sat down she now proceeded to start making calls in class while lectures was going on.

The university has set a timetable for lectures and all students must be in class before lectures starts. All students must obey university rules and regulations.

You would had known these if you had gone to a university.

Finally, the girl no fine sef with her flat yansh like blackboard. Her big stomach like pregnant woman. Her small breasts like groundnuts.

Hahaha. See bad mouth. I just got the full gist

The girl na idiot
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Charly68: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2017
They seduced lecturers through their obscene appearances & yet come up to lay stupid accusation against them. What a terrible world. Thank God for the boldness of the lecturer . We need more people like him in the system. Some bigots will come up to lay claim to stupid human rights abuse but thank God Obama is out & Trump is in to reverse the ugly trend .

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2017
I no she'd get outta the class without remorse

What a world we now live in
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by ceaser: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
mrvocalprowess:
the only reason she was dressed that way is because she did overnight rehearsals, anyone that's in OAU know how dramatic arts students look after overnight rehearsals.

Accepted her rehearsals overnight precluded her getting dressed for the following day and probably got fagged out that she couldn't make it early to class.

What excuses will you proffer for her making phone conversations while in a lecture?

I can just picture the embarrassment, anger and repulsion on the faces of most people in the class as she does that.
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by toprealman: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2017
PHL 104......and she has already started. What's happens in her 204,303,404 classes.... when she gets there? cry
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by stuffs4me(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
hahn:

Hahaha. See bad mouth. I just got the full gist

The girl na idiot

Lol... Na 'notice me' dey worry the mumu girl. I know their type. No even surprise say na correct kpako house she comot from come dey display stupidity for school upandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by hahn(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oma307:
What are u saying?

Modified
Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by Chijosky(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na them

Re: OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour by PetroDolla3: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
This is very normal in Ghana.
what exactly is normal in Ghana?1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMO State Has The Highest Number Of Professors In Nigeria / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria / Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.