Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market (1202 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Takes A Funny Romantic Maternity Shot(pic) / Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by badassProdigy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Guess they won't have any problem after their wedding...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by badassProdigy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by kheengjay(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
all this people make them remain pre wedding photo concept for us na, steady brainstorming 4 my pwn concept.... nice concept dou,me likey!

1 Like

Re: Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by ayoolar011(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Re: Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by refiner(f): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mine will be in za oza room... grin
Re: Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
.Elegüshï Spënder cool.

♪shänör wolè—shànòr wólé♪ grin grin.
Re: Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
refiner:
Mine will be in za oza room... grin

of course.....

.."yo just typing it....."

cheesy grin grin
Re: Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by jamislaw(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fine girls always marrying fugly guys, the guy don pass fourty years ooo.
Re: Couple Takes Pre-Wedding Photos To The Market by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
jamislaw:
Fine girls always marrying fugly guys, the guy don pass fourty years ooo.

Broda! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Feel When The Girl You'd Dream About Suck Your Dick And Balls / If My Grandmother Is A Princess ,what Am I? / There Is Absolutely Nothing Called "True" Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.