Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News (2761 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by kahal29: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Finally, MMM Nigeria, the most popular ponzi scheme in the country, has started paying outstanding mavro (money) to participants of the scheme.

Kolade Ogunwande, a participant, who manages a number of accounts, told TheCable on Friday that N17,000 was paid into one of the accounts he handles for a friend.

“One of the accounts I manage for a friend finally got paid. She invested N20,000 on November 10, 2016, and her money has appreciated to N35,000,” he said.

“When MMM resumed last week, she said I should withdraw all the money for her, which I requested for immediately. She was paired the day after.

“The two people she was paired with had to pay N17,000 and N18,000 to make up the N35,000, but only one person has paid.”

He shared the confirmation of payment with TheCable, as shown above.

MMM Nigeria had initially said it would pay participants who invested smaller amounts of money before paying the rich, who had big sums in the scheme.

“As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts,” MMM said in a statement.

“The richer can wait. Moreover, we’ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it.”

The one month freeze was however intact, 72 hours after the scheme announced its resumption on January 13, 2017.

Some Nigerians have however taken to Twitter to annouce the news of payment, while some are still expecting to be paid subsequently.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-mmm-nigeria-begins-payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by sehnoritasuzan(f): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
How did u get help? Mine keep saying error and deleting.
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by LarryBeryl(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is the right evidence people are waiting for.
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by beycity(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Congrats to them.
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by RichiB(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
How did u GH mine is also showing error deleted cry

Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by hoover420: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
good
make sure you also invest back in the scheme.
I have been matched but not been paid, still waiting patiently though...
no cause for ALARM!

2 Likes

Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by FagsamPHP(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
my room mate got matched too not quite long... I just hope & pray participants will have the confidence to start paying again... If your GH is still saying error then i think you should calm down till they are done with the backend programming
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by Stanley187(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
RichiB:

Dear,

Don't be alarmed, there is an error on the system system which is being corrected. Never mind, people who are getting matched presently are people who GHed before the system error.

Regards
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mean while get help worldwide rocks

Check signature for details
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by goldenval(m): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
RichiB:

Just type 10k and thank me later grin
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hey guys have just been paid too.. Dont mind the media. We ourselves will determine if the system will stay or not...
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by jamislaw(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mine is showing mavro not confirmed that I should PH
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by Jibril10: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
I was paid this evening too. Long leave MMM!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by refiner(f): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin

MMM is gone for good!...take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by SweetJoystick(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
make una dey deceive una selves
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by Odkosh: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:
grin

MMM is gone for good!...take it or leave it!
ok, stay there and continue chanting mmm has gone. While your mates are getting it.
Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by Moblord(m): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Here's my own testimony. MMM pays

Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by emerich(m): 1:31am On Jan 21, 2017
Moblord:
Here's my own testimony. MMM pays
Lucky you, you were rematched even after the 1st guy declined his payment, shows MMM is gradually coming back, let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Finally, MMM Nigeria Begins Payment - The Cable News by maina55: 2:18am On Jan 25, 2017
If your MMM is showing error created go to page on the dash board...click on it proceed to My page and change the currency from Bitcoin to naira... Thank me later. Long live MMM.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Ipo @ N36 / i Need To Raise 100million within one month !!!! / Please Help On Eco-6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.