Stats: 3,195,425 members, 7,958,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. (27064 Views)

Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by TheFreeOne: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trump presidency. A new era begins.

May it usher peace, security and genuine decimation of terrorists worldwide.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by nmreports: 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Currently watching it on Youtube.

1. Third pastor to pray. 17: 35
Proud that America still recognizes the Bible and men of God and prayers.
2. The Misourri state University singing now 17: 43
3. Senator from New York, Chuck speaking now. 17: 48
4. Swearing in of Pence. 17:54
5. Mormon tabernacle choir singing America with the Marines. 17: 56
6. John Roberts Chief Justice administering oath of office for Trump. 18:00
7. New president speaking now.

NOTE: Pictures may change intermittently.

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Oblitz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Donald trumpet grin

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by EmilyShoton(f): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trump my main man. Only God will save Africans over there now. #IStandWithTrump #IStandWithChelsea

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
A welcome choir sing their welcome hymn. #InaugurationDay
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by goingape1: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
where is Mrpresident1 who said barrack Obama will not let trump be the president.

where is that fake nairaland prophet!

come out and show yourself

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by larrymoore(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
yes as we await breakfast to be served.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Odkosh: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one. Meanwhile, somewhere in africa, some jobless mumu have been killed because of donald. I thought donald will cos of that stop the inauguration. Foolish ppl of black brain.

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by anjowaka510(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Light no dey ma area i beg who fit borrow me gen?

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
So emotional for the Trump kids as the choir continues sing so sweetly. #InaugurationDay

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by MrFemFem: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm, it was BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA yesterday and DONALD TRUMP today, thats life. Anyway CONGRATS to DONALD J. TRUMP.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Missouri state University chorale performance was brilliant!!!
Pastor Paula White-Cain delivers invocation at Donald Trump's inaugural swearing-in
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by focus7: 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
I guess Jonathan is the inaugural chairman, Fayose the protocol, Deji Adeyanju the mc and the ipob the audience.

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mufasa27:
God bless Trump!

God bless Gej!

God bless me!

How about Buhari? He no need blessings? cry

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Defaramade(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
goingape1:
where is Mrpresident1 who said barrack Obama will not let trump be the president.

where is that fake nairaland prophet!

come out and show yourself
You dey mind that clown ni cheesy

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by sanandreas(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
I hope he won't send our friends back home,He promise to use executive power to repeal lot of democrats policy less than 24hours in power
According to him,having a child who was born in usa won't save you as long as you entered with tourist visa

Those with criminal records and potential terrorists.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by VickyRotex(f): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2017

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by ikorodureporta: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don dey wait lala since....abi him no know sey na 5 o clock...
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
America may have many problems, but their democracy is the definition of a true democracy!
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by goingape1: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1 : Funny fellow. Trump's presidency is not the second coming. I said Hitlery will not be president I also said Trump will not be president. It is Bible prophecy The Sun that will rise today is the Sun of Christ The Sun of the Blackman!

this is Mrpresident1 prophecy!
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Mufasa27(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

How about Buhari? He no need blessings? cry
Sorry what is buhari
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by anjowaka510(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Havilah93:
Democracy in US must be emulated. Hillary Clinton, despite the fact she lost the election, is Still in attendance because she believes in the country. If APC should win an election in Nigeria, you will see only APC people there in their agbada, flowing upandown. If na PDP win, no APC go dey there. grin grin

Nigeria. One day we will get there! sad
bro let be hopeful cos d kind of politics here is of bitterness
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by ikorodureporta: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
That Yung Geezy's song is'bout to expire......''My-President-Is-Black''

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by bettercreature(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
sanandreas:

Those with criminal records and potential terrorists.
He is plaining to deport 11 million immigrants,you didnt watch the debate,Those with criminal record and most of those who entered with tourist visa/expired visa,undocumented and so on
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by goingape1: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Funny fellow. Trump's presidency is not the second coming.
I said Hitlery will not be president I also said Trump will not be president. It is Bible prophecy
The Sun that will rise today is the Sun of Christ grin The Sun of the Blackman

this is that nairaland fake prophet prophecy!
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'm hearing some dissenting voices from the crowd. Are those the Anti-Trump protesters?
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
AMERICA IS GOING BACK TO GOD...... EVERY SUNNIST SHOULD GET READY

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
That letter that is being read is epic!
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by goingape1: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Defaramade:
You dey mind that clown ni cheesy
when that guy dey talk! I didn't say anything just for this day!
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Afam4eva(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
I never realized that American was still this religious. I mean, i never knew they could allow for a Christian prayer.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by ikorodureporta: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
....but i dey remember when Obama enta, now 8yrs ago,....& many people neva achieve anytin since then.....looking for admission, job, unmarried, etc
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
The oath of office is currently being administered to the VP
Michael Richard Pence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) / SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus