Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. (26719 Views)

Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by focus7: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Havilah93:
President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden
arrive at the US Capitol for #InaugurationDay
ceremony
In the case Nigeria Patient Jonathan entered hostility mode the moment her husband lost the election and never identified with the inauguration process, Jonathan on his could not even wait to hand over properly and disappeared.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Iamdmentor1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Defaramade:
You dey mind that clown ni cheesy
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by DonCortino: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yeeeeee
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by sanandreas(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
He is plaining to deport 11 million immigrants,you didnt watch the debate,Those with criminal record and most of those who entered with tourist visa/expired visa,undocumented and so on

My people who are there are citizens. If peradventure he deports them I care less. Nothing we benefit from them.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
One thing we have to learn from Americans and white people generally, is how to do things sharp sharp. See they way they're just perusing through the items without wasting time.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by goingape1: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Could even happen on inauguration day, abi is inauguration day not 20th January? Come see my face on 21st January grin

this is your smelly face on January 20th grin

fake nairaland prophet
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Michael Richard Pence
Officially the new American VP
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by maximunimpact(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Biden's out, Pence in
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Micheal pence just read his oath of office. He's now the Vice President of Yankee. Trump is yet to become the president. If something happens before Trump is sworn in, Michael Pence becomes the president of the United States grin
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by KayTash(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
ayusco85:
Who get light make I come watch for him house? My Gen no gree start o
Na fuel no dey inside. grin
ayusco85:
Who get light make I come watch for him house? My Gen no gree start o
Na fuel no dey inside.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by VickyRotex(f): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
cool

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by cirmuell(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
I never realized that American was still this religious. I mean, i never knew they could allow for a Christian prayer.
They've always been this religious, they always will be. Na una over here dey carry athiesm for head like birthright

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by wristbangle: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Where is the picture of GEJ? sadsad
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Who remembers them? They performed that Nigerian yoruba Christmas hymn.
They are currently giving their performance!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Who remembers them? They performed that Nigerian yoruba Christmas hymn.
They are currently giving their performance!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by engrMikemd(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
following
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
I am proud to be alive to witness this great moment.... a day christians conquer islamists angry
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Schwartz: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pence sworn in
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
wristbangle:
Where is the picture of GEJ? sadsad
u need a pair of glass
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by ikorodureporta: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
& Now Presenting the 45th President of The United States.........
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
The presidential oath of office is currently being administered to Donald J. Trump.

Obama out, Trump in!
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Afam4eva(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trump about to take his oath of office. I hope something drastic happens...

Egen TV don hang Thank God grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by goingape1: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

This is what you all keep saying, don't put date don't put date! But the reference period is VERY CLEARLY STATED IN THE BIBLE. IT IS STATED CLEARLY. in Daniel 2:44, the day is in the days of the Iron, and Clay. They will never mix. The end of the days of trying to mix Iron and Clay is on the 20th of January 2017.

The only people that the day will catch unawares is the people outside, for the brethren, they will see it coming, they will see it loading and fully anticipate it. THE BRETHREN WILL NOT BE CAUGHT UNAWARES!

Only those who are outside will be caught unawares.

Luke 21:34
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Warning to remain on the look out and sober

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Brethren are not in darkness, so that the day overtakes them as a thief

Hebrews 10:25
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
so much the more AS YE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING.

We will see the day approaching because we have been given all the clues. As January 20, 2017 draws closer, the circle draws smaller.

The brethren will know! Shadeyinka wake up!!!

my Mrpresident1 grin

how market for the D day grin

mad man!

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Donald J. Trump.
Ladies and gentlemen
The 45th US president
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Afam4eva(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
In less than one minute, Trump takes his presidential oath. He's officially the president of the US of A.

For those of you looking for American Visa, this is the end of the road grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by sanandreas(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
bettercreature:
He is plaining to deport 11 million immigrants,you didnt watch the debate,Those with criminal record and most of those who entered with tourist visa/expired visa,undocumented and so on

You would agree with me that America faces threat than any country in the World. We have those who are living legally. He should sanitize America the way he wants it to be. The 11 million should go back to their country of origin.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Schwartz: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trump has been sworn in. Yes!!
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Afam4eva(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
sanandreas:

You would agree with me that America faces threat than any country in the World. We have those who are living legally. He should sanitize America the way he wants it to be. The 11 million should go back to their country of origin.
I want t believe you have gotten your green card.
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Havilah93(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Trump about to take his oath of office. I hope something drastic happens...

Egen TV don hang Thank God grin

It's not like in the movies when at that moment, the president will be shot and assassinated grin grin
Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
I never realized that American was still this religious. I mean, i never knew they could allow for a Christian prayer.

Atheists on Nairaland dont know what is really happening in this world. I was once an Atheist but God called me personally and spoke to my heart. There is God but what he is, is more bigger and powerful than humans have ever known. Even the Bible and Quran underestimates God.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by VickyRotex(f): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
It's Official! cheesy

Re: Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. by RaeMystix: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rain dey fall. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Purim: ISRAEL Prime Minister Attends A Traditional Reading Of The Book Of Esther / Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia / "Muslim Women Must Learn English Or Be Deported" - British PM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.