Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323277 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks a lot for this.
greatfoly:

I've successfully submitted mine.

1. Best left blank
2. Sub-school is your department. while Subject is your course of study. Both department and course are majorly the same, but for some people, their course is different from their department. e.g. in OAU we have "Politics, Philosophy and Economics" as a course under Political science department, and we also have Political science as a course under same department of political science. I hope you get now?
3. Yes, put the subjects and their respective grades

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thank you
DarryOsh:
yes, Subject is your course of study
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
ednut1:
apply and get a regret mail. grin cheesy. be like say u no need d job
Lol I don swerve tey tey, thanks... No be me go receive mail that touch
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
dingbang:
Instead of u guys to apply for assurance role, u were too greedy and now you have received a regret mail.. Wisdom matters a lot in life
Dude you almost led me to the slaughter... remember? But what is greed there now
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
OversightTM:

Dude you almost led me to the slaughter... remember? But what is greed there now
almost led u to the slaughter how? Someone Was complaining he got a regret mail.. And I was like its because he didn't read the instructions carefully...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
dingbang:
almost led u to the slaughter how? Someone Was complaining he got a regret mail.. And I was like its because he didn't read the instructions carefully...
You can't be so sure about what led to the regret mail...maybe he met some requirements just like I would have but didn't meet some other pertinent prerequisites
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
OversightTM:

You can't be so sure about what led to the regret mail...maybe he met some requirements just like I would have but didn't meet some other pertinent prerequisites
lol eh but he would have clicked assurance... At least by now he won't have gotten regret mail... Since its for everyone and the requirements aren't much...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by niyi123: 12:42am On Jan 28, 2017
PLEASE HOUSE, I AM UNABLE TO SUBMIT. I AM GETTING A MSG THAT I SHOULD GO BACK TO QUESTIONAIRE (2) IF THERE IS NEED FOR ADJUST WHICH I CANT FIND ANY.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by judith989(f): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
For my high school results, I just typed Distinction. And it went through.
kunbeeee:
Pls who has sucfessfully completed this application? I am just on the 2nd page and I am finding a lot of things confusing.
1. Expected pay? I have left this blank because I do not know what to put.
2. Under education history, Sub-School/ Department should be the course right? Then please what is "Subject"?
3. Just to be sure, for the high school certificate result, I am supposed to list all the subjects taken in SSCE and their respective grades right?

Please I need clarification.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by lollmaolol(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
Regret mail
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
lollmaolol:
Regret mail
sorry ... Which role did u apply for
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by KUDZ(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
Instead of u guys to apply for assurance role, u were too greedy and now you have received a regret mail.. Wisdom matters a lot in life

Really, what's the greed in there?

Accepted, we never read the instructions carefully or that we were optimistic we could still make it through.

Kindly find out the meaning of greed before you use it in sentences.

By the way, I have re-applied since wednesday for the assurance role and I haven't gotten a regret mail, and I wouldn't get.

Thanks.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by KUDZ(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ymc007:

i got thesame mail this morning, i have reapplied although i don't know what the mail really means

Nice, I believe we would pull through with the re-application.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by lollmaolol(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
sorry ... Which role did u apply for

Thanks I applied for Graduate Assurance and Tax

Dear AA,

Thank you for your application for the position of "PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services". Regretfully your application has been unsuccessful and we are unable to proceed with your application.

We wish you a bright and successful career.

Yours sincerely,

T. O

- Assurance

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by embassyrich(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
So there some ppl who apply for Assurance and tax and they also got the regret mail nawa o

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
lollmaolol:

Dear AA,

Thank you for your application for the position of "PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services". Regretfully your application has been unsuccessful and we are unable to proceed with your application.

Yours sincerely,

T. O

- Assurance
did u grad with 2nd class upper?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by lollmaolol(m): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
did u grad with 2nd class upper?

Yes

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
lollmaolol:

Yes
na wa ooo.. Wetin u write for ur CV na
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by lollmaolol(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
na wa ooo.. Wetin u write for ur CV na

I guess we can DM
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
lollmaolol:

I guess we can DM
ok
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2017
please as at this morning I was having issues submitting, as the submit button wasn't going through. I clicked in the submit button several times but yet it didn't still work. Please I need a solution to this guys. Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
I'll assume you are using a PC.. i think you should review your application..especially the first questionnaire. It is possible you left a required section blank.
TheBatman:
please as at this morning I was having issues submitting, as the submit button wasn't going through. I clicked in the submit button several times but yet it didn't still work. Please I need a solution to this guys. Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
lollmaolol:

Dear AA,

Yours sincerely,

T. O

- Assurance

sorry for the regret mail bro.
but I'm kinda curious what actually could have caused that. did you suspect anything?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by niyi123: 11:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
niyi123:
PLEASE HOUSE, I AM UNABLE TO SUBMIT. I AM GETTING A MSG THAT I SHOULD GO BACK TO QUESTIONAIRE (2) IF THERE IS NEED FOR ADJUST WHICH I CANT FIND ANY.

Response please
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Icemat10(m): 3:54am On Jan 29, 2017
in your employer make sure you don't use currently working.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2017
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuus

Hw did I geta. Regret mail

Tax & assurance

Moku Mogbe Modaran oooo #sobs

Modiied: the HR guy said the age range ws just a ploy! 20-25 ONLY! Criteria. No 1

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 10:58am On Jan 29, 2017
4oyrsExperience:
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuus

Tax & assurance

Modiied: the HR guy said the age range ws just a ploy! 20-25 ONLY! Criteria. No 1

seriously shocked
4oyrsExperience:
Jeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuus

Tax & assurance

seriously
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2017
kunbeeee:
I'll assume you are using a PC.. i think you should review your application..especially the first questionnaire. It is possible you left a required section blank.
Thanks your advise helped a lot, i was able to submit just now, though i noticed that if i try to login to my career page (to confirm/double check if i successfully submitted) it takes me back to the job application/questionnaires (even after i have submitted). Anyways i have gotten an acknowledgement mail from Pwc stating my application has been received, so let me just rest before i use my hands to spoil something grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by emmalexbaba(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
pls I am having a lot of problem with the application, in the questionnaire I don't know what to fill in the I.d/passport number , also I don't understand the stage 2 of the application. pls I need help
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
niyi123:

go back to your questionaire(2), under work experience untick the current box (even though you are currently working there) and fill all the questions associated with the segment. I mean you should fill in a tentative date under "the date of leaving section" also fill in your reason for leaving (you can write N/A here, if you can't think of any excuse), and lastly fill in the benefits and notice for leaving. I hope this works, cause it worked for me.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
emmalexbaba:
pls I am having a lot of problem with the application, in the questionnaire I don't know what to fill in the I.d/passport number , also I don't understand the stage 2 of the application. pls I need help

fill in your NIN (from NIMC) for the i.d/passport number.
fill in all required spaces in the questionnaire

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.