Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323214 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by shogat(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
staryboi:

Oga boss I need am too oo... staryboi@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
yes you qualify. Please apply. Don't belittle yourself.. Be sure you can pass the shl test tho
I'll apply definitely. I just want to be sure that ' the cognate experience ' thingy doesn't mitigate my chances.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
OversightTM:

I'll apply definitely. I just want to be sure that ' the cognate experience ' thingy doesn't mitigate my chances.
continue to be wanting to be sure eh... Continue

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
OversightTM:
Hope you are sure about this
Just apply. Am sure you av nothing to lose.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
TheRealAdonye Sorry to bother you, I wanted to inquire if having "5 O'level credits at a maximum of one sitting" is used by PWC as a criteria to shortlist candidates or it isn't. I am aware it wasn't explicitly stated in their requirements (Which i met BTW) but we were asked if we had our O'level in maximum of 1 sitting or not in one of the questionnaires, so i just wanted to know if guys like me that uses 2 sittings have a chance of being shortlisted?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
You guys asking for past questions sha... Nothing stops u from googling shl website to practice d questions
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
CHM11:

under employment history, don't select any as current employment...even if you are currently employed, you just have to fix in a date when u expect to leave ur current job.

don't select 'current role' and fix in a date in both start date and end date for every job role.

you application should go after that.

had same issue when I applied last year...till date seems they've not worked on it

please bro. I don't understand this explanation.
I didn't enter anything under the employment history. why is it directing me back to it
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by omoISEYIN(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
for those asking for past questions, it's obvious that you guys are just lazy and choose not to read. Their is link for past questions right there on the first page of this thread.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/meieiks3xl9okfw/AAC1sI6bxIpo0tWyaQsdJ6ZFa?dl=0

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
bros Adonye i sight u. all d best guys cool

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
dingbang:
continue to be wanting to be sure eh... Continue
Hahahaha oga banger, no be fight o
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
OversightTM:

Hahahaha oga banger, no be fight o
grin the recruitment process no be here sef... E just dey stressful...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dingbang(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
ednut1:
bros Adonye i sight u. all d best guys cool
instead of u to give me expo. .... grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by okonji4real: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
buccy:
Please i need the practice questions too and that of KPMG. Thank you. okonji.buchi@gmail.com
namesake...hw r u doing,.,?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sambest2(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
ednut1:
bros Adonye i sight u. all d best guys Sambest2 cool

Thanks Boss... cool
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
yvesboss:

You the best...it worked!...Thanks
how did you do it bro. having same issue. I didn't get his own explanation
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by KUDZ(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
I just got this tonight.

Dear XXXXXXX,

Thank you for your application for the position of "PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Advisory Services". Regretfully your application has been unsuccessful and we are unable to proceed with your application.

We wish you a bright and successful career.

Yours sincerely,

Toyin Oyeneye

<b>i applied for Advisory though, without a year cognate experience. I guess that's the reason for the regret mail. However, I want to ask TheRealAdonye if I can re-apply for the assurance and tax section...</b>
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
greatfoly:

please bro. I don't understand this explanation.
I didn't enter anything under the employment history. why is it directing me back to it

U av to fill that part without that i think u can't submit.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Anikejesu: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please who has applied successfully. Pls paste the link. Thanks
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Anikejesu: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Also pls the olevel one sitting is that really a criteria? Pls honest response
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Anikejesu:
Also pls the olevel one sitting is that really a criteria? Pls honest response
yes it is
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2017
It's right there on the friggin first page.

Anikejesu:
Please who has applied successfully. Pls paste the link. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2017
@ Bolded, Why would you do that?

And also,
The advert clearly states that if you apply for the two positions, you'll be disqualified.
KUDZ:

i applied for Advisory though, without a year cognate experience. I guess that's the reason for the regret mail.

However, I want to ask TheRealAdonye if I can re-apply for the assurance and tax section.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2017
God will bless you.

omoISEYIN:
for those asking for past questions, it's obvious that you guys are just lazy and choose not to read. Their is link for past questions right there on the first page of this thread.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nerd90: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2017
Hi Adonye

I was the one that asked about the age thing earlier. Do you know if the below 26 requirement applies for Advisory?

Many thanks

TheRealAdonye:
@ Bolded, Why would you do that?

And also,
The advert clearly states that if you apply for the two positions, you'll be disqualified.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by lollmaolol(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2017
omoISEYIN:

God. Bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.