Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323371 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Interestinnaija:

Thought I had replied you earlier. That's a great idea, thanks. I will do it once I get a success mail. Why? I want it to be on record that I passed.

Sending a mail will actually show me in a good light in case I have further dealings with PWC.

To be honest though, I'm still holding out for the offer letter. There's a slight chance I'll pick PWC. September is still far. Anything can happen before then.

Don't worry, I'm not blocking your chance. Your success mail will come in with(out) my notification.

Ciao.

You are a wise Man. I salute your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Interestinnaija: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
adenuga360:

You are a wise Man. I salute your intelligence.

Thanks Bro.

I'm really flattered.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Naffysah: 12:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Interestinnaija:

Thought I had replied you earlier. That's a great idea, thanks. I will do it once I get a success mail. Why? I want it to be on record that I passed.

Sending a mail will actually show me in a good light in case I have further dealings with PWC.

To be honest though, I'm still holding out for the offer letter. There's a slight chance I'll pick PWC. September is still far. Anything can happen before then.

Don't worry, I'm not blocking your chance. Your success mail will come in with(out) my notification.

Ciao.

From someone dtz had a taste of both worlds...Go for PwC....U'd thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
@ Bolded, you should

Interestinnaija:

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Interestinnaija: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks naffysah and therealadonye.

Please can you guys tell me why PWC is better?

PWC pays higher, but kpmg compensates by serving lunch.

Heard work load is more or less the same.

They both promote yearly, or so I heard.

You work with amazing teams in both firms.

So, what's really the difference.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by H2Ossss(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Interestinnaija:
Thanks naffysah and therealadonye.

Please can you guys tell me why PWC is better?

PWC pays higher, but kpmg compensates by serving lunch.

Heard work load is more or less the same.

They both promote yearly, or so I heard.

You work with amazing teams in both firms.

So, what's really the difference.

Lol... The difference is 7up... Listen to words of wisdom.... If u get the PWC success mail... Don't think twice... If u in audit you won't be at the office to even eat the lunch grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Interestinnaija: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2017
H2Ossss:

Lol... The difference is 7up... Listen to words of wisdom.... If u get the PWC success mail... Don't think twice... If u in audit you won't be at the office to even eat the lunch grin

Thanks for replying,but I still don't get. A lot of people have advised me to go for PWC (that's if I get the success mail), but I have not been given a concrete reason.

The thing is, I know those people aren't stupid, they know what they are saying. But, the kind of person I am hates sentiments. I like using facts to judge choices. I lay them side by side and choose.

Sorry, if it seems I'm ranting. I'm just curious to know why PWC is the better choice.

By the way, I am for TRPS for KPMG and Tax Advisory Services for PWC.

If there's one reason that will make me choose PWC, it's working with Taiwo Oyedele. I love working with 'geniuses'.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2017
People in the system are all saying you should consider PWC, some of them actually got offer from both company. Ultimately, It's your decision to make at the end of the day.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AJRACHto: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2017
wow... am also caught in between PWC ( if i get a sucess mail) and KPMG.. Buh really ...wats the difference. . am for TRPS in kpmg so I guess ill be available for lunch( lol).. buh I chose Audit for pwc anyways. .

those that have experiences in both firms should please spell out the pros and cons for us abeg.

@ Nafysah
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2017
Congrats to Trapqueen, ex datjobhunter, Narcissistdalu and all the advisory guys resuming today. Go on, eat your biscuits and enjoy your work at the towers, we'll be joining you guys later in the year cool.

11 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Yungchukzy:
Congrats to Trapqueen, ex datjobhunter, Narcissistdalu and all the advisory guys resuming today. Go on, eat your biscuits and enjoy your work at the towers, we'll be joining you guys later in the year cool.
nice one bro
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
datjobhunter:
nice one bro

How was day1?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olatoke25: 5:35am On Jul 04, 2017
mcpat:

How was day1?
cool
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Success Mail....

Sorry jare.. I just wanted to congratulate Pwc newly inducted Patners.

FYI, PwC inducted 6 new Patners compare to last year when 2patners was inducted

Guys Cheer up, the future is amazing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
PwcClown17:
Success Mail....

You people should not be playing rough play with someone nah embarassed.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omolola92(f): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't know why this is the exact time when Wontra and Jumia will be sending me mails. I mean...have I bought anything from you guys before. Just give up for now. My heart just dey beat like drum since yesterday at the sound of any incoming mail. May God help us all. This is indeed our month!

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
LaRochelle:

You people should not be playing rough play with someone nah embarassed.

Lol.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Keeping up with the news

There's no clapping emoji else I for here with am.

PwcClown17:
Success Mail....

Sorry jare.. I just wanted to congratulate Pwc newly inducted Patners.

FYI, PwC inducted 6 new Patners compare to last year when 2patners was inducted

Guys Cheer up, the future is amazing.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Omolola92:
I don't know why this is the exact time when Wontra and Jumia will be sending me mails. I mean...have I bought anything from you guys before. Just give up for now. My heart just dey beat like drum since yesterday at the sound of any incoming mail. May God help us all. This is indeed our month!

Mine is Jumia and Konga, Konga sent the same mail twice. cry cry

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bayus2003(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
mcpat:

Mine is Jumia and Konga, Konga sent the same mail twice. cry cry
Good evening Mcpat, i sent you a pm. kindly reply, i want to know your views on some tricky questions. thank you
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by juddexy2(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Omolola92:
This really got to me grin grin....Please let thy blood not be high....

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
mcpat:

How was day1?
my broda, all good.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by datjobhunter(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Omolola92:
really funny �
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2017
Interestinnaija:

Thanks for replying,but I still don't get. A lot of people have advised me to go for PWC (that's if I get the success mail), but I have not been given a concrete reason.

The thing is, I know those people aren't stupid, they know what they are saying. But, the kind of person I am hates sentiments. I like using facts to judge choices. I lay them side by side and choose.

Sorry, if it seems I'm ranting. I'm just curious to know why PWC is the better choice.

If there's one reason that will make me choose PWC, it's working with Taiwo Oyedele. I love working with 'geniuses'.
I have been asking the same questions since 1984. No one seems to have concrete Answers...
It's just sentiments

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2017
Dear Candidate

Congratulations!! I am pleased to inform you that you were successful at the final interview stage of our recruitment process. We have an 'Offer of Employment' letter for you which you can come pick up from our office from Monday, 10 July 2017. You will be expected to resume for training unfailingly on Monday, 4 September 2017. Note that resumption on this date is mandatory for this offer

Who also had same dream yesternight that he/she saw the mail?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AJRACHto: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Jesus... u can give someone heart attack oh... chill naw shebi its tomorrow ..no shaking. .
optimusmind:

I have been asking the same questions since 1984. No one seems to have concrete Answers...
It's just sentiments
Jesus... u can give someone heart attack oh... chill naw shebi its tomorrow ..no shaking. .
PwcClown17:
Dear Candidate

Congratulations!! I am pleased to inform you that you were successful at the final interview stage of our recruitment process. We have an 'Offer of Employment' letter for you which you can come pick up from our office from Monday, 10 July 2017. You will be expected to resume for training unfailingly on Monday, 4 September 2017. Note that resumption on this date is mandatory for this offer

Jesus... u can give someone heart attack oh... chill naw shebi its tomorrow ..no shaking.
It's just sentiments [/quote]Jesus... u can give someone heart attack oh... chill naw shebi its tomorrow ..no shaking. .
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olatoke25: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2017
PwcClown17:
Dear Candidate

Congratulations!! I am pleased to inform you that you were successful at the final interview stage of our recruitment process. We have an 'Offer of Employment' letter for you which you can come pick up from our office from Monday, 10 July 2017. You will be expected to resume for training unfailingly on Monday, 4 September 2017. Note that resumption on this date is mandatory for this offer...

Tell me u didn't just do this.. cry
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Msrchyma(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2017
Interestinnaija:

optimusmind:

It's just sentiments

Don't Worry. By the time I get the offer, I hope we meet so I can help you explain why those of us who know both firms are suggesting one over the other and it goes beyond sentiments.

Chill.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AJRACHto: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Msrchyma:

Don't Worry. By the time I get the offer, I hope we meet so I can help you explain why those of us who know both firms are suggesting one over the other and it goes beyond sentiments.

Chill.
jes tell us naw....
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AJRACHto: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2017
any words.of encouragement?a@the real adonye
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
AJRACHto:

jes tell us naw....
Everything cannot be splitted here on nairaland. Guy wise up, dose talking don't want to bad mouth previous employers. If you want more info just go private.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AJRACHto: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2017
wow... ok.. buh don't you think your reply was a bit rude.. I get your point tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.