Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323291 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2017
AJRACHto:
wow... ok.. buh don't you think your reply was a bit rude.. I get your point tho...
All comedian are always rude, they own u no apologies.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Interestinnaija: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
There's nothing like bad mouthing there jare.

Someone asks me the difference between tecno phone and infinix. I tell them tecno has no camera, infinix has camera. It's not bad mouthing, it's fact.

You don't have what you don't have and vice versa. Sentiments actually is what makes for bad mouthing. Sentiments have no proof, they are just attached to emotions.

Sorry, I don't mean to derail the thread. So, maybe it should end here.

When I get the offer letter (which I hope I do), I'll pick based on the contents. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Interestinnaija:

Someone asks me the difference between tecno phone and infinix. I tell them tecno has no camera, infinix has camera. It's not bad mouthing, it's fact.

You don't have what you don't have and vice versa. Sentiments actually is what makes for bad mouthing. Sentiments have no proof, they are just attached to emotions.

When I get the offer letter (which I hope I do), I'll pick based on the contents. Thanks all.
techno and infinix are made by the same company. Pwc anyday. Kpmg trainees resign to restart at pwc. About 3 pple did it last recruitment. Pwc trainees never resign to go restart at kpmg. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by H2Ossss(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Interestinnaija:

Calm down young man/lady... Both are extremely great firms... And u can achieve great things in both firms... u don't expect ppl to spill reasons online., if you are really interested in knowing... U can easily send a pm to those telling u to choose and u get any info u need...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
There is nothing I would not see o,pls if you have not gotten any offer letter from any company,pls pipe low and pray,its not over till its over.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Sniper12:
techno and infinix are made by the same company. Pwc anyday. Kpmg trainees resign to restart at pwc. About 3 pple did it last recruitment. Pwc trainees never resign to go restart at kpmg. Be wise

This proves nothing....
I can simply assume KPMG is too standard for them so they have to settle for less.

So saying people leave one to go to another without mentioning their reasons proves nothing.....

Bring the facts bro, how is one better than the other?

Modified.

I believe there would be areas where one is better than another, so let's discuss those areas. It's not about condemning any, rather it's about seeking the facts and providing insights...

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Rainss: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by buccy(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
What is the argument for?? Choose anyone you want and stop this back n forth pls, persons have worked for both firms and they are telling you one is better than the other, they cant all be sentimental at the same time.
However it is a free world and you can do whatever you like.
I had to say this because everytime i see a new post my heart skips, only for me to open it and still see this argument.

#bestofluckeveryone#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
buccy:
What is the argument for?? Choose anyone you want and stop this back n forth pls, persons have worked for both firms and they are telling you one is better than the other, they cant all be sentimental at the same time.
I had to say this because everytime i see a new post my heart skips, only for me to open it and still see this argument.

#bestofluckeveryone#

I agree with you,
But consider this.
I went to America
I went to UK
I said UK is better,
Another said US is better.
Does it make UK or US better than the other?

The point I am trying to make is, what are those yardsticks for judging which is better?
Conclusions should be made empirically, not based on the opinion of one person, just because he has been to both places

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Gnen: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
buccy:

#bestofluckeveryone#
Some of those guys in Ghost mode are showing face... Wehdone Ma.

This is KPMG vs PwC war Part 2!

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
optimusmind:

I agree with you,
But consider this.
I went to America
I went to UK
I said UK is better,
Another said US is better.
Does it make UK or US better than the other?

The point I am trying to make is, what are those yardsticks for judging which is better?
Conclusions should be made empirically, not based on the opinion of one person, just because he has been to both places
Are you not here when the argument started on this thread some months back when someone said KPMG promoted without increase in salary.
Like my roommate that smokes choko will say 'Dey Dere, you go Old'

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
PwcClown17:

Are you not here when the argument started on this thread some months back when someone said KPMG promoted without increase in salary.
Like my roommate that smokes choko will say 'Dey Dere, you go Old'
Ask the person if the increase has now been implemented....there was a delay is different from no increase at all.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by WilLayne: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Simple truth is both are great places to start ones career especially when one has more of a long term focus. I wanted one of them, and got the one I wanted. I made that decision based on certain criteria. Saying one is better may not necessarily be true. One has to know exactly what he/she wants, and tailor his/her questions or research to finding specific answers.

A senior friend who has worked in 2 of the big 4 firms once told me if you want the ultimate audit experience in Nigeria especially in FSI , go for KPMG. When it comes to Tax and regulatory services, PwC leads the market. Deloitte's stronghold is Corporate Finance.

But from my own perspective, and other information I've been able to garner, I think none of the 2 firms is better than the other in all of the services it renders. Just know what you want.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LetMyPeopleGo: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
All these complain. Make we shaa get the success mail before the comparison. Big 4 is Big 4 biko!!! undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
A professional accounting firm does not publicly compare its services with that of other firms in the course of advertisement and/or promotion of its line of services.

but in reality, what makes a professional firm great include

1. Resourcefulness of Staffs
2. Level of inclusion and culture
3. Sohistication of Clients
4. Career growth
5. Staff turnover
6. Sharing formula/Employees benefits
7. Fairness in promotion.

PwC pay fine, they have a robust client base, maintain good business relationship with the present govt. More so, PwC Nigeria has produced the youngest partner in Nigeria and it's widely believed to be household of talents.

But at large, any of the big 4 is great for anyone to succeed. Not everybody becomes successful in PwC and KPMG as well. It all has to do with individual commitment to career growth and ability to be part of the system in every form.

My advice for those with multiple offers is to pick anyone that offers them the best opportunity to learn, grow and be enriched with a secured future.

The good news always remains that you are branded Big 4. Everyone's​ experience aren't the same and no good employee of any firm would tell you a competition is better than them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
LetMyPeopleGo:
All these complain. Make we shaa get the success mail before the comparison. Big 4 is Big 4 biko!!! undecided undecided grin grin grin
PWC LetMyPeopleGo.... lol
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy @ Bolded

You're too funny

optimusmind:

This proves nothing....
I can simply assume KPMG is too standard for them so they have to settle for less.

So saying people leave one to go to another without mentioning their reasons proves nothing.....

Bring the facts bro, how is one better than the other?

Modified.

I believe there would be areas where one is better than another, so let's discuss those areas. It's not about condemning any, rather it's about seeking the facts and providing insights...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
I see you viewing Uncle datjobhunter.

Reply my mail jor.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
I remembered my interview experience at the towers. If not for God, I would have lost in the lift. Pwc toilet turn me into a better clown and mumu. Thank God for PwC people that directed me after I have reached the 14th floor when I was told 1st floor. Me wey still dey use Nokia touch light, how will I press that touch screen lift.

Next was the toilet, I never see that kain automation in my life. To flush na wahala. grin cheesy

It is not good to grow up in a village like modakeke.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoola18(f): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin grin We should spend less time arguing and more praying for a success email. There has been enough cold war on this two companies biko grin.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
PwcClown17:
I remembered my interview experience at the towers. If not for God, I would have lost in the lift. Pwc toilet turn me into a better clown and mumu. Thank God for PwC people that directed me after I have reached the 14th floor when I was told 1st floor. Me wey still dey use Nokia touch light, how will I press that touch screen lift.

Next was the toilet, I never see that kain automation in my life. To flush na wahala. grin cheesy

It is not good to grow up in a village like modakeke.

Lol grin grin (pwcclown, you've successfully compelled me to comment)
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by iammccoy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
How about a comparison between CBN (Management Trainee, Technology and Operations) and PwC (Audit Associate)?

cc: @ednut1
@TheRealAdonye
@funkystanl
@davide470
@JARUSHUB
@Naffysah

Please help convince and not confuse. Mind you, please put monetary benefits aside cause that one is incomparable. Thanks as you enlighten me.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
iammccoy:
How about a comparison between CBN (Management Trainee, Technology and Operations) and PwC (Audit Associate)?

@TheRealAdonye
@funkystanl
@davide470
@JARUSHUB
@Naffysah

Please help convince and not confuse. Mind you, please put monetary benefits aside cause that one is incomparable. Thanks as you enlighten me.

I'm curious to see how this your question would be answered.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Interestinnaija: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks you all.
I didn't mean to start world War 2.

You all have spoken.

It's good I did though, at least the thread had something to talk about.

I met with a Senior Person, who has worked in three of the big 4. He was able to break it down for me.

I'll go with him. Thanks once again.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LetMyPeopleGo: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
In the spirit of comparisons, who is better between Scholes and Wilshere?

iammccoy:

@TheRealAdonye
@funkystanl
@davide470
@JARUSHUB
@Naffysah

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by iammccoy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
LetMyPeopleGo:

I'm serious fam.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Interestinnaija:
Thanks you all.
I didn't mean to start world War 2.

You all have spoken.

It's good I did though, at least the thread had something to talk about.

I met with a Senior Person, who has worked in three of the big 4. He was able to break it down for me.

I'll go with him. Thanks once again.

Can you tell us what he told you?

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
LetMyPeopleGo:

Ki lo n je Scholes ati Wilshere?
**seriously giving you the side eye**
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
iammccoy:

@TheRealAdonye
@funkystanl
@davide470
@JARUSHUB
@Naffysah

Guy, how u take apply for Cbn. Help a sis now... 'that is what nairalander does' .
I like CBN so I will sleep tire for office and be Facebooking.
On a lighter note, you need no seer to tell u say Cristiano Ronaldo and Mikel no bi mate.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
LetMyPeopleGo:

your head dey dere.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
LaRochelle:

Ki lo n je Scholes ati Wilshere?
**seriously giving you the side eye**
Bae u no dey watch football, no soso accounting u know.

Na joke o o.... Please LaRochelle! cheesy grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by iammccoy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
PwcClown17:
Guy, how u take apply for Cbn. Help a sis now... 'that is what nairalander does' .
I like CBN so I will sleep tire for office and be Facebooking.
On a lighter note, you need no seer to tell u say Cristiano Ronaldo and Mikel no bi mate.

Mikel being CBN bah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.