Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323298 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Interestinnaija: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
LaRochelle:
Interestinnaija, your posts are well-received. Thank you.

You are very much welcome. Another thing is, depending on country the hireachy of the big 4 differs. But it seems no matter the country, PWC is usually first or second. It shows they have a stronger worldwide presence.

In conclusion, the differences aren't much. The difference in pay is almost made up in other areas and the rest is negligible. Both firms reward hardwork and all round performance.

Anywhere you are, just make the most of it.

Funny enough, people seem to know delloite more than the remaining, average people that is. Within the professional services community though, especially at associate level, their reputation is not as strong as the BIG 2.

All in all, KPMG, PWC, whatever. Just make the most of your career. Grab whatever opportunity you have. Those were his parting words.

N. B. The first and third paragraphs are my opinion.

Be good.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by juddexy2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Interestinnaija:

You are very much welcome. Another thing is, depending on country the hireachy of the big 4 differs. But it seems no matter the country, PWC is usually first or second. It shows they have a stronger worldwide presence.

In conclusion, the differences aren't much. The difference in pay is almost made up in other areas and the rest is negligible. Both firms reward hardwork and all round performance.

Anywhere you are, just make the most of it.

Funny enough, people seem to know delloite more than the remaining, average people that is. Within the professional services community though, especially at associate level, their reputation is not as strong as the BIG 2.

All in all, KPMG, PWC, whatever. Just make the most of your career. Grab whatever opportunity you have. Those were his parting words.

N. B. The first and third paragraphs are my opinion.

Be good.
Nice one Bro. I guess the big 2 you mean here are PwC and deloitte

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
juddexy2:

No,the writer says that people out of the professional services circle know Deloitte more than the others, that's not the case with people in the system.

That is to say the Big 2 he is referring to is Pwc and either KPMG or EY. Since the argument is centred on PwC vs KPMG, it's safe to conclude that the BIG2 are PwC and KPMG.

Last last, big 4 oh, big6 oh, last card oh, make them give man pickin work.

A boy has no job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Interestinnaija: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
juddexy2:

No, PWC and KPMG. They employ the most in Nigeria and maintain a staff of over 1000. KPMG being the bigger employer of the two.

Delloite is next, having a staff Strenght less than 700.

EY has a staff Strenght of just over 400.

I think Delloite didn't seize their opportunity in time. That's a story for another day.

EY put me off with the errors in their recruitment process over the years. Even this year wasn't without its errors. Sending regret and success to same people.

Look at the way KPMG and PWC do things, seamless and organised. Now, that's a good way to sell your company to me.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LetMyPeopleGo: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Y'all shouldn't fret. We should hear from them today. A promise! grin grin grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LetMyPeopleGo: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
I advise you to remove sound notifications from your phones so you don't die of anxiety. PWC is the best place to be

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by OversightTM(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
LetMyPeopleGo:
Y'all shouldn't fret. We should hear from them today. A promise! grin grin grin grin
Sauce? tongue
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
OversightTM:

Sauce? tongue
Akproko News... Reporting from peppersoup.com... Check it out.... It real.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LetMyPeopleGo: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
It's logical nah..

OversightTM:

Sauce? tongue
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
LetMyPeopleGo:
It's logical nah..

Hian... Nothing is coming this week jo.

So u don't know the latest info abi?

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
LetMyPeopleGo:
It's logical nah..
who logic don help? If you no get confirm "sauce", no post any info.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
LetMyPeopleGo:
If we don't hear from PWC today, what type of punishment would you prefer.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

If we don't hear from PWC today, what type of punishment would you prefer.

Lol...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Glory be to God, received a success mail 10 minutes a go.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I applied for Payoneer Mastercard and I just received a mail that my application was successful, and my card would arrive 30 working days....

Help me thank God.

tongue

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoola18(f): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
I look at you from head to toe like shocked. If I catch u ehn undecided
optimusmind:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I applied for Payoneer Mastercard and I just received a mail that my application was successful, and my card would arrive 30 working days....

Help me thank God.

tongue

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PwcClown17(f): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Truth be told, the flood that happened on island can also be part of why our mails is not in yet. Last week, business was paralyzed on the island due to the incessant rainfall. Morealso, this period is audit busy season and the Internal service firm which includes the HC has a lot to do. Since we all know that we are resuming September why can't we all go on long vacation break till August ending when we are absolutely sure that everything would have been set dan creating unwarranted speculations and phobia.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Omoola18(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Can you hear urself?? grin Is this meant to console us? angry You self don speculate say we dey resume September but I have been dreaming of August. Rain ko, rain ni grin................MY advise, keep applying, if PwC comes through thank God else, have backups (strong ones o, not some jekojeko backy). God will see us through. I want to go on leave till email drops. See yah
PwcClown17:
Truth be told, the flood that happened on island can also be part of why our mails is not in yet. Last week, business was paralyzed on the island due to the incessant rainfall. Morealso, this period is audit busy season and the Internal service firm which includes the HC has a lot to do. Since we all know that we are resuming September why can't we all go on long vacation break till August ending when we are absolutely sure that everything would have been set dan creating unwarranted speculations and phobia.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
optimusmind:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Help me thank God.

tongue

8 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Solecontroller(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
e b like say Frank Edoho don dey work for PWC, this suspense ehn

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Solecontroller:
Na wa o.

Lol. Bro. At this stage en... Nobody has strength to say anything agains sef. Lol.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

Lol. Bro. At this stage en... Nobody has strength to say anything agains sef. Lol.
As in ehn, I don commot my mind sef. it's getting frustrating. Make person mention me when the mails eventually drop, even if na next year.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gnen why are you silently observing??

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Owenuneed: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
To get an offer letter from a multinational coy is not beans, I'm also waiting for offer an offer letter from NBC, So let's see who calls first. lol

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Gnen: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
mayoor15:
Gnen why are you silently observing??

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2017
na real wa

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
damilee:
na real wa

I think the next theory is the 80 days theory now... grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by damilee(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
I am so tired of waiting and expecting, the best thing is to take one's mind off it
NaivatcoEcnirp:

I think the next theory is the 80 days theory now... grin grin
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by moemindz: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
Omoh
with all the things wey my babe dey tell me about Delloitte eeeh...

chaiii

apart from the work load..

1 month ago her team was lodged in a hotel for one week in d name of training...

Tomorrow her team den dey go "vacation" for one hotel like that ...

chaii some work dey sweet oo
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
moemindz:
Omoh
with all the things wey my babe dey tell me about Delloitte eeeh...

chaiii

apart from the work load..

1 month ago her team was lodged in a hotel for one week in d name of training...

Tomorrow her team den dey go "vacation" for one hotel like that ...

chaii some work dey sweet oo
Don't worry, dem go soon pack go hotel full time

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
mayoor15:
Don't worry, dem go soon pack go hotel full time

grin grin
I like it, light jokes for the mood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (96) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.