Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? (658 Views)

IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? / If U Had To Marry Ur Partner Where U Met Them, Wher Will It B? / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? by akinbola2: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2009
Please can you? no abusive language,
Re: Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
Yeah sure, I can. Why not.
Re: Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? by akinbola2: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
@someco,What would people say?
Re: Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? by Igwe9(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: Can U Marry your Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4?

akinbola2:

Please can you? no abusive language,
i no understand your question grin grin
Re: Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? by Godmother(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
akinbola2:

@someco,What would people say?

Are they the ones marrying or you? How can you put your happiness on what people will say?
Re: Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? by echobee(f): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2009
it depends.i can and i can not
Re: Can U Marry Ur Ex Of 2yr Period Though U Failed Him/her B4? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2009
akinbola2:

@sofeco,What would people say?

Godmother:

Are they the ones marrying or you? How can you put your happiness on what people will say?

Never mind him ooo, am just wondering for him. Is it not my life?. that's my nature.

I like to dates a matured/older lady.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Girls Start Marrying Virgins / My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife / Am I Being Foolish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.