Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Motorcycle Man Left STUNNED After His S*x Starved Wife Decided To Do This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motorcycle Man Left STUNNED After His S*x Starved Wife Decided To Do This (910 Views)

Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motorcycle Man Left STUNNED After His S*x Starved Wife Decided To Do This by wizzlyd(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
- While Mombasa politicians are urging women to withhold their ‘cookie’ against their men, a Kiambu woman seems to have held hers for long enough

- She took to the streets to confront her man who had denied her conjugal rights for 6 months

Kiambu town was brought to a standstill on Monday, January 16, after a woman who had not been given conjugal rights for over six months, took to the streets to confront her husband for ‘abandoning his duties’. The lady’s husband, a motorcycle operator, was left dumbfounded after his wife emerged at his workplace and str*pped down, demanding that they sleep with each other there and then.

The woman stripped down for her husband in broad daylight

Her drastic action brought the attention of a crowd, who were not sure whether the lady was insane or it was just a case of pure frustration from lack of bedroom action.

File photo of bodaboda operators in Kiambu county
This is even as women are being urged to deny men their rights unless their men are registered voters. In Nyeri, MP Esther Murugi is currently the talk of town after she asked women in her constituency to deny their husbands conjugal rights until they registered as voters.

Mombasa women rep Mishi Mboko
Speaking in her native language, Esther Murugi said that men who could not display their voters card did not need show their manhood either, especially to their wives.

At the coast, Woman Representative Mishi Mboko has urged fellow women to impose a s*x boycott on their men until they are all registered as voters.But with the January drought, how long will women keep up?

https://gossip.naij.com/1083525-motorcycle-man-left-stunned-sx-starved-wife-decided-this.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A 3 Year Old Child Brutalized By Her Own Parents Because They Think Sh / Beautiful Painting Of A Young Girl By Nigerian Painting Artist / Why Are The Children Of The Rich Men Don't Make It Like Their Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.