Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) (17507 Views)

Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
the EDIOTS that conduct the airstrikes is still walking free, and our dullard President is busy doing owambe in London... may buhari never return alive

1 Like

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by Felixtuta(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
They have eaten the nation dry, they have noting to offer. IDP was too big for them to feed. They killed them in other to reduce their numbers.

I don't know if there is a God for the innocent, but I know that there is a God of Vengeance...

GEJ accepted defeat to save life, they killed to to feed them.

The hand writing is Boldly written on the wall.

1 Like

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by ezra1990: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Diebyfire05:
When you decided to Kill #Biafrans, God will use their own people against them and slaughter them ! RIP
In case you need sense.....I have a spare one!!!
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2017
Ghen ghen..announcement my fellow Nigerians, do you know that your clueless presidiot is a useless man? Buhari is incompetent and yes he is a waste of space shikina!!
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by seunlayi(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Ghen ghen..announcement my fellow Nigerians, do you know that your clueless presidiot is a useless man? Buhari is incompetent and yes he is a waste of space shikina!!
.. Hmnnnmmm
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by StarBukola(f): 4:15am On Jan 22, 2017
mlmguy:

Go join Army bro. No dey make noise
e dey talk fact u dey hear dey spoil mouth. Push ham go now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo / FG Mulls Banning Importation Of Commodities Produced In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.