Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) (34003 Views)

Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Full Transcript Of The Inaugural Address Of The 45th US President Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Muslims take heart grin

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by VastfinderBlog(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't have fears or sorrowful moment for the Americans over this man.

So far, they are wise white.
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Mufasa27(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Obama had a thing against us....

*WHAT NIGERIANS SHOULD REMEMBER ABOUT FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA*:

1. He refused to visit Nigeria and flew on to Ghana.

2. He refused to assist us with the experimental Ebola drug when we had Ebola outbreak. Nigeria had to fight alone and we won.

3. He stopped buying Nigeria's oil for years. NIGERIA went from a supplier of 10% of US beeds to Zero.

4. He refused to classify boko haram as a terror organization even when advised to do so till they became top powerful and bombed the UN building in Abuja. Even after UN bombing it took two more years and 25000 Nigerians murdered for OBAMA to accept Boko HARAM was a terror group.

5. He refused to sell necessary much needed weapons for Nigeria to confront Boko Haram forcing us to fly cash all over the world to buy arms. This hurt Nigeria badly.

6. He interfered in Nigeria's presidential elections and did not hide his support for a particular candidate. Now he is concerned about Russia's interferrence in US elections what rubbish

7. He played politics of division by sending his Secretary of state Senator John Kerry to bypass the Southern Nigeria and hold secret meetings with only the 19 northern states governors and the Sultan of Sokoto. He went further to subsequently host 13 Northern Governors in the White House in Washington DC. Only God knows why he was trying to divide Nigeria in this way.

8. Even as we were sliding deeper into chaos and recession, and misguided Federal Government policies President Obama said our president was doing very well. Indeed after 5 million jobs lost, 11 currency exchange rates, inflation at 19%, a contracting, shrinking economy, he said doing well? How, he must have meant doing well for him Obama not for Nigeria or Nigerians.

For the above reasons and more, I and many other Nigerians say *good riddance to bad rubbish*

Whatever he did for Americans is their business. This is the Nigerian prospective. So Obama lovers can go eat their hearts out.

I am happy today has come
#copied
I have been waiting for a nice write up like this all day

Thanks bro you just made my day with thiz
Obama was no hero!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
engrMikemd:
I smell plagiarism
Sharapu!
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by shaydeenamz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
aha our trump crush em haters for us
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Insightz:

http://time.com/4640707/donald-trump-inauguration-speech-transcript/
Please, if you live illegitimately in US, now is the best time to leave. Send your hard-earned money home cos you might not have the opportunity to do so once caught and whisked on the plane. Nigerians in Libya once dared the regime after ghadafi. They later regretted their action after deportation without allowing them to bring anything home..my 50 cents though

3 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by seribroo56(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Y'all leave America and let's talk about us, Nigeria.
God bless you for this comments, Nigeria a country that has never had any good head of state (president) is busy anlyzing a country that has had many good leader.what a shame

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by ikp120(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
richard870:
E be like say u don run as POTUS b4. You guys just say all manner of things about this man based on media propaganda

I'd advise you do a lil bit of personality test to know the difference between CONFIDENT and CLUELESS cuz all I see is a confident man who got the mandate of the US despite all efforts by the media to pull him down,unlike your DAuRA retard who claims to be an Ex Gen. (only God knows how he became a Gen.)

I'm not basing my opinion on any propaganda. When I listen to people, I can tell how smart or stupid they are.

I'm sorry Trump is in the second category. Just listen to him without bias, and you will hear a kid talking. cry
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by SirLegal(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
"From this day forward, it’s going to be only America first, America first."

"We will follow two simple rules; buy American and hire American."

-Donald J. Trump.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Congratulations sir! Wishing you all the best.
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by BlackMystery(f): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Philpham:
This man is the greatest mistake America has ever made. He will destroy America and America will know no peace with him.
Him and his wife are failures andalso disgrace to the world. A president that allegedly 'ra.pes' women and a First Lady that was allegedly a former pros.ti..tute.

What a shame to America.

Guy seriously As if your mother married your father a Virgin...SHut d hell up

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by stinechykee: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
rattlesnake:
I wonder why all this IPOB secessionist are so Jobless
You and your like must die for IPOB matter IJN
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by seribroo56(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
sarmiie:
"America first....America only"

Interesting..
that is how a country should be
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Arsenalholic(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mufasa27:

I have been waiting for a nice write up like this all day

Thanks bro you just made my day with thiz
Obama was no hero!!!
Thumbs up man! I just wanted to point this out to the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians famzing him.
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by lilyheaven: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
I thought Trump was going to say certain things concerning Biafra?
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by sheriff14(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
New Hitler loading sad
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Arsenalholic(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
seribroo56:
God bless you for this comments, Nigeria a country that has never had any good head of state (president) is busy anlyzing a country that has had many good leader.what a shame
That's why we are where we are bruh. Too many people "comfortable" with the way our leaders are leading... No one to call them out.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
awelekiti:
Please, if you live illegitimately in US, now is the best time to leave. Send your hard-earned money home cos you might not have the opportunity to do so once caught and whisked on the plane. Nigerians in Libya once dared the regime after ghadafi. They later regretted their action after deportation without allowing them to bring anything home..my 50 cents though
Illegal immigrants have started fleeing even before today. e.g 2 ghanaians whose refugee applications were denied in the US were rescued by a trucker on christmas eve after they fled into manitoba from dakota. Unfortunatly, one of them already lost his fingers and some toes due to frostbite. They are now applying for assylum in canada.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by richard870(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
ikp120:

I'm not basing my opinion on any propaganda. When I listen to people, I can tell how smart or stupid they are.

I'm sorry Trump is in the second category. Just listen to him without bias, and you will hear a kid talking. cry
I disagree bro. Many only hate the fact that he's too BLUNT!, not that he is INCOMPETENT. I have been a trump admirer long before his aspirations for presidency and based on that can tell you that he's witty and has the charisma expected of whoever wants to preside over Americans.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Insightz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Philpham:
This man is the greatest mistake America has ever made. He will destroy America and America will know no peace with him.
Him and his wife are failures andalso disgrace to the world. A president that allegedly 'ra.pes' women and a First Lady that was allegedly a former pros.ti..tute.

What a shame to America.

and what is the source of your information? That is just pure speculation.
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
djbobby007:
I kinda believe dis guy,every country sud face her warrant not mending in unnecessary foreign affairs
This is the part I love most. No more big brother US. Every country should mind their own business. In my opinion, Americas interference in Iraq, Libya and Syria were huge mistakes.
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by ak22(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
geloorrrrdd:
Structural design and calculations, +2347036058919

can you please do drawing of 5 bedrooms bungalow for me . like When you come in you are in the lobby facing a bedroom,to the right is the main living room entrance
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by godson4u79(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Donald Trump will only end up making more political enemies for USA that friends, cos even from his speech, it can be deduced that he his self centered. And his policies will cause America more than good.. almost all countries will hate them

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Stanbeto: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trump my Man
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Insightz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
seribroo56:
that is how a country should be

I agree with you. Country first
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by ak22(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
geloorrrrdd:
Structural design and calculations, +2347036058919

can you please do drawing of 5 bedrooms bungalow for me? . like When you come in you are in the lobby facing a bedroom,to the right is the main living room entrance
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Mufasa27(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Thumbs up man! I just wanted to point this out to the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians famzing him.
Trust our 9ja peeps Na, dem go dey famz Wetin dem nor Sabi... 99% of them. Like him because he is black...lol dumb people everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Insightz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
godson4u79:
Donald Trump will only end up making more political enemies for USA that friends, cos even from his speech, it can be deduced that he his self centered. And his policies will cause America more than good.. almost all countries will hate them

Why? Why would other countries hate them?
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by lonelydora: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
An African is somewhere waiting to copy this speech.
Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
A lot of Trump haters actually do so cos others are :from his speech I see a man set to reposition his country;bringing back labor and putting an end to welfare that breeds laziness; more power to his elbow and with him no more unnecessary meddling into the affairs of other countries. .the only clog will be the media. ..

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump's Inaugural Address (Full Text) by Insightz(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Congratulations sir! Wishing you all the best.

Well said sir. Wish him well. Thats the best we can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump / Niger: Junta Re-opens Borders With Neighbours, Excludes Nigeria, Benin Rep / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.