Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? (15687 Views)

Do You Know Anything About Naira Survey( A Survey Company In Nigeria)? / Please,who Know Anything About Dcmnetwork Affiliate Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by kacchy(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2017
Vomm:
This is no longer a browser' problem! It's a case of scam! How can I be locked outside after paying 2people 10k each? The money wey I for take do better thing for ma life. I have sent numerous feedback yet no show.#thereisgoduooooo#

It seems they are scam.. ..sent feedback to them and up till now still invalid username and password.

It's like they purposely kicked out some ppl.. .

They are the same ppl on nairaland promoting payment made to them while others can't login

Let's cast Doublecash.me
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by rotwailler(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2017
kacchy:

It seems they are scam.. ..sent feedback to them and up till now still invalid username and password.

It's like they purposely kicked out some ppl.. .

They are the same ppl on nairaland promoting payment made to them while others can't login

Let's cast Doublecash.me

Rocking with you,cashed out 40k 5am today
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by kacchy(m): 10:12am On Jan 24, 2017
Take it easy baba.. ..how na.. ...shebi na 10k pay twenty.. ..hmmm... Why have they not able to allow Somppl to login... .i smell lies#40k#
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by rotwailler(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2017
kacchy:
Take it easy baba.. ..how na.. ...shebi na 10k pay twenty.. ..hmmm... Why have they not able to allow Somppl to login... .i smell lies#40k#

Send feedback from the web and complain to then...info about ppl that could not login was on there page till 4am.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by rotwailler(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
Just got paid
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by isotopy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2017
Doublecash is scam! After paying 10k to the person I was matched to pay, they decided to log me out for 5days now in the name of site upgrade. Very useless feedback with no response... 10k wey I for quietly go enjoy for omereme joint.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by galaxy15(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
Vomm:
I think I've just been duped! It's funny but I don't know how I got into this mess!
Before i register on the platform, I was warned to be ready to send N10, 000 to whoever I would be merged with within 48hrs.

To my utmost surprise, I was merged with someone I was to pay money to immediately I registered unlike MMM that would take few days to merger an investor.

I registered two account and I paid into two different account, I was meant to receive my money plus the extra 10K within 24hours but till today that makes it the 3rd day I have not received any money.

The site has refused to open since morning. I hope I've not been scammed

it's all maintenance, they're are back and running.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by ayopleasant(m): 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Vomm:
Paired to receive or to pay?
To receive nd I av bin paid
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Vomm: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
This is no longer a browser' problem! It's a case of scam! How can I be locked outside after paying 2people 10k each? The money wey I for take do better thing for ma life. I have sent numerous feedback yet no show.#thereisgoduooooo#
galaxy15:

it's all maintenance, they're are back and running.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Vomm: 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
shocked shocked u are such a lucky dude!

ayopleasant:

To receive nd I av bin paid
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by succyreal(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2017
I made payment since 17 January until now I have not been paid, what really is happening to double cash?
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by raayah(f): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
People will make money but more people will loose.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Chriswazo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
raayah:
People will make money but more people will loose.

How? I guess d 10k package is not yet bouyant in their system.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by auxerre: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
Reeleefreeleef.com
 https://reeleef.com

The best and fastest peer to peer donation platform provide help now and get help immediately no talk say I no tell you ooooo
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Hawlahscho(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Halisdavis:
I paid since 17th, i sent two feeds to them nd they finally matched me, i didn't even know i had been matched until d first guy called me to make payment

Did you mail them before you got paid
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Onyinye15(f): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
THE SITE BIKO....................MONEY MUST BE MADE
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Hyphee(f): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nawa o, I paid and was confirmed since on the 18th January and yet no pairing for payment, just pending since all these days and people here are telling me they got paid for the 10k platform, abi another doublecashme dey ni. I tire o
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by castel428: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2017
auxerre:
Reeleefreeleef.com
 https://reeleef.com

The best and fastest peer to peer donation platform provide help now and get help immediately no talk say I no tell you ooooo
does it really pay? Be sincere
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by stecman: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2017
castel428:
does it really pay? Be sincere
yes it pays fast
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by sobande: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
stecman:
yes it pays fast
oga how fast is fast.....paid since monday and nothing yet...am i still on track
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Diamondwriter(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
stay put if you paid before. They are slowly matching pipo
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by Ufuoma4ril(f): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2017
my payment has been confirmed since 17th.. but I'm unable to login.... incorrect name and password.. pls help o

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by eraly(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ufuoma4ril:
my payment has been confirmed since 17th.. but I'm unable to login.... incorrect name and password.. pls help o

Same wit a friend here dear. He don tire sef. embarassed cry
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by helizeh2002(f): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
I am the most affected. I and my household got wind of the fact that turn-around time was 24hrs and decided to invest N240,000 in 24 different accounts. The site wasnt having issues then (Tuesday 17//1/17) and all accounts were confirmed and listed. As we speak, only the first two accounts can be logged into and none of them have been paid. Greed? Maybe? May God have mercy on us. But how can we recover our money. No valid communication channel on the site.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About DOUBLECASH.ME?? by helizeh2002(f): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Any body with useful info shld reach me on 08066209226, 08027216432. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Install Winning Eleven 9 / Hey guys / To Build Another House Or Invest In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.