Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama (753 Views)

Former President George HW Bush Admitted To Hospital In Maine / What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama: / If Trump Wins, Should Barak Obama Hand Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by highchief3(m): 12:35am On Jan 21, 2017
I found this on Facebook

WHAT NIGERIANS WILL REMEMBER ABOUT FORMER PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA:

1. He refused to visit Nigeria and flew on to Ghana.
2. He refused to assist us with the experimental Ebola drug when we had Ebola outbreak.
3. He stopped buying Nigeria's oil for years.
4. He refused to classify boko haram as a terror organization even when advised to do so till they became top powerful and bombed the UN building in Abuja.
5. He refused to sell necessary weapons to Nigeria to confront boko haram forcing us to fly cash all over the world to buy arms.
6. He interfered in Nigeria's presidential elections and did not hide his support for a particular candidate.
7. He played politics of division by sending his Secretary of state John Kerry to bypass the south and hold secret meeting with only the 19 northern states governors and subsequently hosted them in the White House.
8. Even as we were sliding deeper into chaos and recession, he said our president was doing very well.

For the above reasons and more, I and many other Nigerians say 'good riddance to bad rubbish.

Whatever he did for Americans is their business. Na where dey itch person na there person dey scratch.

#copied...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by daveP(m): 1:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Now Tom Nellie doesn't care...

He's gone and only because his name sounds like Osama would his name be remembered for a few extra year more than we expect.

But he was a good family man and close to his people sha. Like Fayose is...

Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by Tocheagle(m): 3:09am On Jan 21, 2017
I hope he doesn't visit Nigeria, now that he's an EX PRESIDENT
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by orisa37: 4:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Obama develops a Complex when Nigeria is mentioned.
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by globalresource: 4:59am On Jan 21, 2017
I wonder why he boycotted Nigeria during his presidency, there must be a reason best known to him
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by dunkem21(m): 5:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Thank God he is gone .. Let them concentrate with #BBOG cheesy
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:09am On Jan 21, 2017
Just thinking about it, Obama never loved us(Nigerians) so Good riddance to bad rubbish.And he kept heaping praises on a confused directionless president, he has a special place in hell.
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by azimibraun: 5:19am On Jan 21, 2017
I wonder why he didn't visit but again we wll know soonest. He will tell his story as President
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by mikeweezy(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2017
please who is obama is him brother to osama ?
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 21, 2017
Good riddance to Obama. Today his presidency is history. The most academic and professorial president of United States of America. Encouraged revolt against Egypt Mubarak thereby sent thousands to untimely demise; set up and got rid of Muammar Gaddafi in a most despicable way. He and his political sister Hillary Clinton paid dearly via the fallout of that intervention and the email issues that followed. He was repelled very successfully by Netanyahu when he subtly tried to influence elections in Israel. Putin beat him black and blue in Syria. Trump capitalized on all the loopholes to ensure that after Obama no one with his perspective will occupy white house. He show them well well. Just my perspective, I think as a Kenyan is filed with pettiness over Nigeria affairs, not just because Nigeria is a giant punching below capacity.
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by OldBeer: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2017
Look at all the fôols above wallowing in ignorance.

What has your own ELECTED leaders done for you?

Have you guys ever held your own leaders accountable?

So Obama should leave America and come concentrate on handling Nigeria's affairs? Because you are what?

You blame your problems on everything and everybody that is why the devil's name is always on your lips.

Where did this stupîd entitlement mentality come from?

To the idiots saying good riddance to bad rubbish, look at your life and compare with Obama's dogs. Neither you nor your generations will ever be able to enter the places those dogs have entered. I cannot compare you guys with Obama himself because that is an abomination.

What an imbecilic post from a dunce!
Re: What Nigerians Will Remember About Former President Barak Obama by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Islamic States Celebrates St Petersburg Attack / Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks / OMG!! US Presi Donald Trump’s Son Is A Midfielder For Professional Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.