Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World (22524 Views)

Break Any Of These Traffic Laws In Nigeria, See The Fines You Will Pay – FRSC / 50 Weird Traffic Laws From Around The World / The New Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by andaxon: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
alberto2k:
In Naija, anything can get u arrested on the road. . . One of Uncle was once pulled over cuz his belly was close to the steering angry

Police; Oga park, Park! I say paaark!

Uncle: Officers una good Afternoon o, How work?

Police: U dey ask us how work? Na your work?

2nd Policeman: come Oga why your belle dey near steering, na ur belle dey drive this motor? No abi? Oya Oga come down!! angry

Is awa work o, soft work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by teekay213(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
shocked
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by 2nqey: 10:31am On Jan 21, 2017
SoMe NiGeRiAnS oN rEaDiNg ThE sWeDeN's LaW bE lIkE iF mY bUlB bUrN, nA tHe GoVeRnMeNt Go ChAnGe Am FoR mE? oR iF mA bAtTeRy DiE nA tHeM gO cHaNgE aM tOo? ThE nIgHt WeY wE dEy On Am SeF nA cOs We No WaN dIe! LoL

Lol just trying to Joke, don't judge me.
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by atirolu(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
In dubai u can't sleep inside your own....if u break this rules u ll be fine or go to 3 month jail
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by symbianDON(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2017
mccoy47:
That Chinese law is just sick! angry
chinese people well before?
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by mccoy47(m): 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
symbianDON:

chinese people well before?
Abi ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by K1famous: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2017
no wonder arsenal player mesuit ozil like anything under skirt. German here i come...!
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by princefaculty(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
My car and I ought to be in Russia, I detest driving a car that is not clean.

Meanwhile, I de come make I reach Germany coz heat iz catshiinnn me even with my Hay-Cee honed. grin
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by Sard(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
autojosh:

6.Costa Rica
Well here you can drink and drive as long as your blood alcohol does not exceed the specified limit.

https://autojosh.com/10-weird-hilarious-traffic-laws-around-the-world/

^^^^ this law is not specific to Costa Rica, it's applicable in most developed countries with working system. In most states of the US, for example, the blood alcohol concentration (BAC) limit is 0.08. As long as you're 21 and above, and your BAC is not above that level, you're good to go
Nairaland frontpage and all these exaggerated and unverified facts and fallacies sef be like 5&6...
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2017
I can't see the weird here. Maybe it's just me.
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by chiraqDemon(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2017
Michellla:
Saudi arabia laws are pathetic
Thats what u get when a pathetic and archaic religion determines the law
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by Airoflaw(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2017
mccoy47:
That Chinese law is just sick! angry
make Nigeria make did kind law here...all those Fulani's cows wey dey enter road anyhow
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by uvalued(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2017

Meanwhile in Naija :

Me : Officer good evening

Officer:Yes good evening (peeps into car ),where your papers

Me:Take sir, everything complete

Officer : (looks through,hands them back)(peeps into car again) why your motor dey smell like this ,you no even use AC sef , u no no sey heat dey ?,you wan kee yourself abi ?, oya come down or wait

“oga dis ur motor fine well well o, you just buy am? Oya use speed jam dat pole for there make we see whether ur Air Bag dey work! Oh, u no gree? Oya come down !!!”

Don’t forget to like, share and comment .
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by Sirjohn84(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2017
In naija
men in black: oga why u paint u car with black color,our uniform color..dat is impersonating..oya pack..
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
seacoast:
Mtchwwww Jammeh disappointed me ooo, (off point)
no mind the man, he fall my hand, i think say he go give them tough time, but liver he no get!
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by shotuns: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Misinformation about China, there is no such rule and running traffic light is a big offence, though most drivers don't acknowledge pedestrians except the traffic indicate green for them. However most traffic laws favor pedestrians. {electric bike,registered motorcycles and common bikes} and they pay largely for this when it happens. If you get lucky you get some points deducted and if not you get your license suspended for a longer period or never again.
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by seacoast(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
dancok:
no mind the man, he fall my hand, i think say he go give them tough time, but liver he no get!
hahaha at least lets see his military might. (My brother I no blame him ooo, ecowas see say the man no get any back bone and decided to come without delay) If na u be jammeh u go stay?
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by Boldstar(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
In Netherlands, you cannot press your horn except its an emergency that is provable. If not, you'll be fined 50 euros
Re: 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
seacoast:
hahaha at least lets see his military might. (My brother I no blame him ooo, ecowas see say the man no get any back bone and decided to come without delay) If na u be jammeh u go stay?
i for stay if i get strong military, but i think the guy strong b4

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports / Hong Kong International Airport Named World's Best Airport / 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.