Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Aau Sug Election - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aau Sug Election (1573 Views)

Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University / AAU SUG Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aau Sug Election by Stephen6229(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2017
*Quote by STEPHEN IKHANE aka AAU Update*
*What we have in AAU is not just AAU student but United AAU Students (AAUITES)*
*#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*If you're not informed you'll be deformed, accurate information transform you, but dissemination of false information makes you and an outdated student* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*When you are working at something you were born to do, people will naturally become aware of you* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*Please let's not be deceived by voting candidates out of personal thought...
Let's unite, transform and make AAU BETTER* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*We all are important because I am not better than you..... Neither are you better than me... This means we all are equals* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*True greatness, true leadership is achieved not by reducing men to one's service but in giving oneself in selfless service to the people* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*Anybody can disseminate information but not all persons can disseminate right information* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*Outside this school (AAU), to the North, South, East, and West of this school, I won't forget you all, I won't take You for granted, and I won't let you down* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*There's a place for talking and criticism. But there's also a place to let our ACTIONS do the talking* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*We all are important because I am not better than you..... Neither are you better than me... This means we all are equals* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*True greatness, true leadership is achieved not by reducing men to one's service but in giving oneself in selfless service to the people* *#I_Stand_With_Stephen_Ikhane*
*This campaign can't only be about me, Stephen Ikhane. It must be about us – it must be about what we can do together, your strength will compensate my weakness and your wisdom will minimize my mistakes*
*PRAY, SUPPORT AND VOTE STEPHEN IKHANE 4 SUG DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION 2016/2017*

(1) (Reply)

Unfolding The Den Of Geniuses - The Ife Medical Students Association Quiz Club / Yabatech Rag Day / Does Sleeping With A Pillow Between Your Legs Help Knock Knees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.