Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM (39097 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Ask4Info: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toks2008:

lol! funny dude..if I sit you down to start lecturing you about Ponzi schemes you will understand my argument. ..but that is a topic for another day.

Was it the media that equally killed Mana-Mana, Nospecto, Sefgate and Envest-Wise? you have nothing to lecture me about. Good to know you didn't participate in it. But don't blame the media or anyone else. They promoters had a plan and their plan worked. They wanted to pull out first before Nigerians start withdrawing their money for the festivities. They needed to transfer the blame on the media so their participants will still have trust in them incase they are to relaunch to dupe more people.

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toks2008:

I know what I'm implying dude..the program will eventually crash but I'm talking about the present dilemma. ..Ponzi schemes is about numbers and Nigeria with over 200million people would have sustained it till 5 million membership strength.

I just don't like the crazy attention Nigeria media gave it.
Well, I quite agree with you on that. But my point is that MMM operators killed the scheme with their own intention at their own chosen time. People's confidence were still high as at December last year, that was why many new comers PH. And the accounts freeze had little or nothing to do with the media. They themselves scared the people by freezing and of course, I'm happy with their decision to close shop at 3 million participants mark. Imagine 10 million participants! National disaster.
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ask4Info:

Was it the media that equally killed Mana-Mana, Nospecto, Sefgate and Envest-Wise? you have nothing to lecture me about. Good to know you didn't participate in it. But don't blame the media or anyone else. They promoters had a plan and their plan worked. They wanted to pull out first before Nigerians start withdrawing their money for the festivities. They needed to transfer the blame on the media so their participants will still have trust in them incase they are to relaunch to dupe more people.
Your head dey there.
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
pesinfada:
mmm is gone4gud

#i stand with mmm
ur confused
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Wahala90: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

****With MMM, people don't needs loan from banks again to start business. Neither will they consult naijabet or betnaija again.

They will simply wait for 2 to 3 month for money to grow and them will take it to start a serious business without the headache of paying interest every single month.

Have you ever thought that without MMM, the 500k will wouldn't have circulated to those with smaller amount, rather, it will be in the bank for bankers to use them for their profit? But with MMM! The person with 500k can donate to the person with 100k to turn to 130k? Something that wouldn't normally happen?

Your hatred for MMM simply makes you myopic. I can't blame you, you are in a slave society and you just got used to the propaganda of those controlling you.

The image below fittingly describes you.

Sustainability is the problem with mmm and other such illegal schemes. Not that a few will not benefit at the beginning. If we all provide help, how do we get help sef?
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Godpinkin(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
GO AND KISS TRANSFORMER WHILE I COOL OFF , THIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN GREAT. MMM PAYS. I JUST PH ANOTHER CASH
MR LIER DETECTOR [quote author=mployer post=5302878

You are a terrible lier grin[/quote]
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by egobetatoday: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
zuby4real10:
baba god pick my call just like the way u pick chuddy own.

Just continue in your MMM ways. maybe one day...
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
maasoap:

Well, I quite agree with you on that. But my point is that MMM operators killed the scheme with their own intention at their own chosen time. People's confidence were still high as at December last year, that was why many new comers PH. And the accounts freeze had little or nothing to do with the media. They themselves scared the people by freezing and of course, I'm happy with their decision to close shop at 3 million participants mark. Imagine 10 million participants! National disaster.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by bidez(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
The fortune that MMM has brought to peoples lives in less than 1 year Federal Government has not done it in 30year. I got paid on friday and second person promise to pay early on Monday... MMM Together we change the world!

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by maasoap(m): 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
bidez:
The fortune that MMM has brought to peoples lives in less than 1 year Federal Government has not done it in 30year. I got paid on friday and second person promise to pay early on Monday... MMM Together we change the world!
https://www.nairaland.com/3590446/im-not-sure-survive-used

When you have not even changed your life, continue changing the world. At least, for the better.
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by maasoap(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by maasoap(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect / Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.