Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM (39086 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Toosure70: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
mmm participants are thieves .

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by engrjosefz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
ok
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by mildflame: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
maasoap:
Just imagine MMM still playing for another one year, the kinds of havoc it could have wrecked on the economy and the people would be simply catastrophic. It will range from micro and small businesses closing up on large scale, to serious widespread depression, suicides, high blood pressure, hypertension, marriage breakups, large scale dropouts at higher institutions and parents withdrawing their kids to less standard schools, to rise in general poverty level coupled with the current economic recession.
This is because the longer MMM stay around, the more more people get involved, and the more people become greed and put huge amounts of money into it individually.
Thanks to the operator for applying the break on time, the Association of Concerned Good Citizens of Nigeria is grateful.
Imagine if all these people with N500k and above in MMM had decided to partnership with the people who business ideas (but lack start up capital) to start micro, small and medium scale enterprises!
I hope the lesson was learnt until another ten years to come.

MMM has given to new mode of empowerment, ideas and innovations I like the facts that others are spring up
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by dee02(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

****With MMM, people don't needs loan from banks again to start business. Neither will they consult naijabet or betnaija again.

They will simply wait for 2 to 3 month for money to grow and them will take it to start a serious business without the headache of paying interest every single month.

Have you ever thought that without MMM, the 500k will wouldn't have circulated to those with smaller amount, rather, it will be in the bank for bankers to use them for their profit? But with MMM! The person with 500k can donate to the person with 100k to turn to 130k? Something that wouldn't normally happen?

Your hatred for MMM simply makes you myopic. I can't blame you, you are in a slave society and you just got used to the propaganda of those controlling you.

The image below fittingly describes you.

Sorry bro..... You sound like you have lost your house rent to MMM
Pele!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by mildflame: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
soldierdollar:

Then get epp and stop complaining
You really need HELP before its get outta hand
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=maasoap post=52997019]Just imagine MMM still playing for another one year, the kinds of havoc it could have wrecked on the economy and the people would be simply catastrophic. It will range from micro and small businesses closing up on large scale, to serious widespread depression, suicides, high blood pressure, hypertension, marriage breakups, large scale dropouts at higher institutions and parents withdrawing their kids to less standard schools, to rise in general poverty level coupled with the current more people get involved, and the more people become greed and put huge amounts of money into it individually.

Looks like u guys are obsessed with mmm. No day goes by without posting about it. Some of us are tired of mmm post.
BTW are u aware so many money doubling schemes are out there still thriving?
Enough please.
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Seun the way you carry MMM matter for head. I feel you're paid.
whether he is paid or not is not an issue. the quicker mmm crashes the better.

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Princedapace(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
soldierdollar:

Then get epp and stop complaining

Like seriously, what is ur headache in mmm matter? Did u contribute to it?

People saw the handwriting and went to it, what is your own na?

My father borrowed money from the bank in my third year to clear my uni expenses... He paid with pains.. Too much interest rate..
Now that I'm thru with university... Someone also want me to get money from same banks that will kill u with interest rate..

One of ma friends.. Had problem financially, he went to bank, they refused to borrow him... He then went to all these guys who stay at Sabo streets... One borrowed him with 50% interest rate.. And if he delays.. The interest rate increased..

He suffered... Mmm was perfect ideology for survivor but at the same... A stupid risk becus humans can't govern them selves.. If humans have the capacity to govern themselves.. MMM would av saved the economy by increasing the number of small scale and medium scale business.. Becus it was only MMM that forced many people to pull out their money to help others..

I lost my money in MMM... And I am not angry becus.. I know two people who were able to start up a business they waited to start for over three years after graduation..

Someone must cry... That is it...banks bill me front and bank for saving my money with them.. While they use my momey like MMM does..

The point is... Bro.. Even when I didn't join MMM.. I saw the risk as a stupid risk.. But I never took it this far.. I only joined in December becus I never supported it from day one.. But.. When I had money I was willing to risk stupidly, 130k, I decided to study the mmm documents well.. I understood the platform and I ventured into it... I lost but I respect mmm.. Anytime... Any day.. Pls.. Bro.. We know mmm issues make u popular on nairaland.. But there is no gain being popular on nairaland..

Maybe u are still unemployed or even a student.. Nairaland will not solve these problems...so why remind people of some pains they want to quit..? Is not worth it.. Repent..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by bazrule1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Just imagine the English of the op, well I don't blame you, it's seun and his cohorts I blame.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by mployer(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
I like the way mmm topics hit frontpage daily. People need to be educated on ponzi schemes mode of operation.

Seun is doing this to save some other magas.

8 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by captainking(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

Am I the one complaining? Anywhere I look in naira land, there is one MMM thread or another. Nairaland actually crying more than the berieved.

Yes, my downlines are getting help. Others are providing, new ones are registering. So, who is complaining?
new ones registering..??.. Award for lie of the century goes to you..
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Mufasa27(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM ti take over front page grin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Roon9(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

****With MMM, people don't needs loan from banks again to start business. Neither will they consult naijabet or betnaija again.

They will simply wait for 2 to 3 month for money to grow and them will take it to start a serious business without the headache of paying interest every single month.

Have you ever thought that without MMM, the 500k will wouldn't have circulated to those with smaller amount, rather, it will be in the bank for bankers to use them for their profit? But with MMM! The person with 500k can donate to the person with 100k to turn to 130k? Something that wouldn't normally happen?

Your hatred for MMM simply makes you myopic. I can't blame you, you are in a slave society and you just got used to the propaganda of those controlling you.

Ahaaaha! Please sir stop wasting precious time on these intellectual myopias!! Givers crashed, Mac crashed, UC crashed..... Mmm went on break and ediots are running up and down with the news.

Seun and his mods would quickly move anything anti MMM to the front page.... Mainstream media indeed! I was paid just this week and I have pledged and I am 110% sure MMM shall never die

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by mildflame: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

Time will tell. Meanwhile, let this picture give you more headache. Tell your fellow haters... People are merged and still people are redeeming their pledge.

What baffles me most with this USELESS BIZY BODIES is that Federal Government that has been scamming the Nigerian citizen since time memorial the idoitas bizy bodies can't say a word
Now fellow citizens are using their own HARD earn money the way they want and this worthless bizy bodies scumbags won't allow them be
GOD punish all MMM haters, shey na una money or na Federal Government money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by belloadebowale: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
all d nigerians who put their money in mmm;are lazy dogs.no this type of scheme in other africa countries.
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

Time will tell. Meanwhile, let this picture give you more headache. Tell your fellow haters... People are merged and still people are redeeming their pledge.

Flat-heads and quick money syndrome
90% of the names are flattties

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by mployer(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Princedapace:

Like seriously, what is ur headache in mmm matter? Did u contribute to it?

People saw the handwriting and went to it, what is your own na?

My father borrowed money from the bank in my third year to clear my uni expenses... He paid with pains.. Too much interest rate..
Now that I'm thru with university... Someone also want me to get money from same banks that will kill u with interest rate..

One of ma friends.. Had problem financially, he went to bank, they refused to borrow him... He then went to all these guys who stay at Sabo streets... One borrowed him with 50% interest rate.. And if he delays.. The interest rate increased..

He suffered... Mmm was perfect ideology for survivor but at the same... A stupid risk becus humans can't govern them selves.. If humans have the capacity to govern themselves.. MMM would av saved the economy by increasing the number of small scale and medium scale business.. Becus it was only MMM that forced many people to pull out their money to help others..

I lost my money in MMM... And I am not angry becus.. I know two people who were able to start up a business they waited to start for over three years after graduation..

Someone must cry... That is it...banks bill me front and bank for saving my money with them.. While they use my momey like MMM does..

The point is... Bro.. Even when I didn't join MMM.. I saw the risk as a stupid risk.. But I never took it this far.. I only joined in December becus I never supported it from day one.. But.. When I had money I was willing to risk stupidly, 130k, I decided to study the mmm documents well.. I understood the platform and I ventured into it... I lost but I respect mmm.. Anytime... Any day.. Pls.. Bro.. We know mmm issues make u popular on nairaland.. But there is no gain being popular on nairaland..

Maybe u are still unemployed or even a student.. Nairaland will not solve these problems...so why remind people of some pains they want to quit..? Is not worth it.. Repent..

You try to sound intelligent but you are dumb.

You put ur 130k in a ponzi scheme and lost and you still respect the scheme? Them jazz you?

The chief Guider withraw 300mil every month, didnt you see your 130k is part of it?

I know you saw it but u still respect the scheme tongue

7 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by oseka101(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toosure70:
mmm participants are thieves .
typical illiterate. Go to school it will do you lots of good...

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by buffalowings: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

If you think you have won, that you have successfully crash MMM, good for you. May God bless you. But please, allow us to rest.

Since you have that money, start a good business. Employ people and pay them peanut. 20k is too much to pay your employees, but it can hardly pay their transport to your place of business a month. Allow us to rest, OK?

Betnaija and merrybet is still running, I'm sure it has been running for years and will continue to run.

You make sense here.
But don't put your money in ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by southpole: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

What you didn't understand is that with MMM people became lazy members were doing little or nothing while those who were doig something were already thinking of how to quit doing something, their thoughts are like why should I work when I can just provide the so called help and within a short time I will get a profit that is more than my salary. The situation could have reach a point where no body would be ready to produce goods or services because money is flowing from mmm. if such is allowed to happen huge money would be pursuing very limited goods and services

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by africanusvu(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
OP.Seems evry dik and hary in nig nw can post anytin his\her grand mum tels him abt MMM?all these av startd sounding childish.must you talk? i dnt see a single point u ar makin here.go and do ur class asignments tomorow is school .u teacher may flog u if you dont

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by AreaFada2: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Another one year of MMM, some state governors might have put the whole budget in it! cheesy grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Godpinkin(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM still pays. i got a help of 36k last week. i only pledge 20k. Bros pls calculate the difference and tell me which bank go pay you that interest. MMm lives on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Jodesky(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
soldierdollar:

Sorry Bros. We're you thinking MMM was going to last forever ?

Leave him to his poverty-ravaged mentality.

He thinks its an investment when you rob Peter to pay Paul. What a bunch of retarded and gullible fools.

Ask them how MMM generates the huge interests paid out and they will resort to curses. MMM has drained their brains......

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by mployer(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Godpinkin:
MMM still pays. i got a help of 36k last week. i only pledge 20k. Bros pls calculate the difference and tell me which bank go pay you that interest. MMm lives on.

You are a terrible lier grin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by ChinonsoDike2: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Black people disgust me. You animals lack empathy. The organization was willing to screw working class people just to become rich. How will the shithole continent ever get anywhere?! It's not just your leaders; it's you. You're all low IQ monkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by switch47(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
maasoap:
Just imagine MMM still playing for another one year, the kinds of havoc it could have wrecked on the economy and the people would be simply catastrophic. It will range from micro and small businesses closing up on large scale, to serious widespread depression, suicides, high blood pressure, hypertension, marriage breakups, large scale dropouts at higher institutions and parents withdrawing their kids to less standard schools, to rise in general poverty level coupled with the current economic recession.
This is because the longer MMM stay around, the more more people get involved, and the more people become greed and put huge amounts of money into it individually.
Thanks to the operator for applying the break on time, the Association of Concerned Good Citizens of Nigeria is grateful.
Imagine if all these people with N500k and above in MMM had decided to partnership with the people who business ideas (but lack start up capital) to start micro, small and medium scale enterprises!
I hope the lesson was learnt until another ten years to come.
peer to peer system is here to stay ...... They thought they killed us they did not know we are seeds...... MMM, GHW, ........ we the crowd are rising..... Alerts still dey enter shame on haters we remain gallant...... Expecting an alert tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by masterblogger(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
You will thank me later for this....What is the difference between http and https ?

Many of you may be aware of this difference, but it is worth sharing for any that are not conversant with'''''

The main difference between http:// and https:// is all about keeping you secure

HTTP stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol The S (big surprise) stands for "Secure".. If you visit a Website or web page, and look at the address in the web browser, it is likely begin with the following: http:///.

This means that the website is talking to your browser using
the regular unsecured language. In other words, it is possible for someone to "eavesdrop" on your computer's conversation with the Website. If you fill out a form on the website, someone might see the information you send to that site.

This is why you never ever enter your credit card number in an Http website! But if the web address begins with https://, that means your computer is talking to the website in a Secure code that no one can eavesdrop on. You understand why this is so important, right?

If a website ever asks you to enter your Credit/Debit card Information, you should automatically look to see if the web address begins with https://.

If it doesn't, You should NEVER enter sensitive Information such as a credit/debit card number.

PASS IT ON (You may save someone a lot of grief as well as spare them to continue to pay the price of ignorance)!

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by juniior(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
All I see are sadists embarassed
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Adasun(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
the money making machine grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect / Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure / Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.