Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

In Need Of 25bundles Of Cassava Stem For April Cultivation @ibadan In Onaara L/G - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of 25bundles Of Cassava Stem For April Cultivation @ibadan In Onaara L/G (427 Views)

After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) / Different varieties of cassava stem available / Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of 25bundles Of Cassava Stem For April Cultivation @ibadan In Onaara L/G by adeniyi65(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2017
Am in need of 25 bundles of cassava stem to kick off the 1acre farm that will be clear by march just to plant an early one.dont have much to go to IITA to order for the earliest mature one,am looking for the kinds which its maturity will not be longer than 12months and prone to disseases at give away price.if given out as waste materia to me to makes your farm clean without paying a dime.i will be very gratefull to include you in my biography later in future as those that makes me fly above the cloud.the farm is located around akanran community in ona-ara L/G of ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Processed Natural Crumb Rubber / Please U Need Advise On Maize / Which Animal Eat Coco Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.