Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. (1070 Views)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by omolola15(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2017
I was reading more about trump and his wives this morning. I opened Melania's page to read more about her as well. But what I saw surprised me. Although it was removed later. But I screenshot it before it was removed.

lalasticlala oga seen mynd44 come and see something. happney65 freeezzz

Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by naza9ja(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Interesting.

Front page please
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by oloriooko(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2017
OP you are a liar liar pants on fire grin
Checked her wiki page, nothing like that oooo
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by femolacqua(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
I can't shout, make I just de look.
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by mayoor15(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Haha, this isn't possible
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by omolola15(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
oloriooko:
OP you are a liar liar pants on fire grin
Checked her wiki page, nothing like that oooo

And you didn't see that's a screenshot from my phone? Also you don't know people do stuffs like this. Right? I opened the page because we were talking about the first Lady and her modelling days. Then I saw that. I refreshed the page after some mins. And it's gone.
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by Freeezzz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hehehe, this one na season film. Is he not the first POTUS to plagiarize movies for his speech? We are watching! We are watching! cool
Lalasticlala, let people see this in the promise land and I will give you a nice snake thread and the interview I did for Tonto Dikeh smiley cool
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by omolola15(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Freeezzz:
Hehehe, this one na season film. Is he not the first POTUS to plagiarize movies for his speech? We are watching! We are watching! cool
Lalasticlala, let people see this in the promise land and I will give to a nice snake thread and the interview I did for Tonto Dikeh smiley cool

Loool you dey try bribe lalasticlala abi. Continue
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by Freeezzz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
oloriooko:
OP you are a liar liar pants on fire grin Checked her wiki page, nothing like that oooo
Mr ogbojuode, did you read his post at all sir? cool
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by oloriooko(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
omolola15:

And you didn't see that's a screenshot from my phone? Also you don't know people do stuffs like this. Right? I opened the page because we were talking about the first Lady and her modelling days. Then I saw that. I refreshed the page after some mins. And it's gone.
So refresh your post to say it's gone undecided
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by omolola15(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
oloriooko:

So refresh your post to say it's gone undecided

I already said it in the post na. Please read it again. I said it was later removed, but I already screen shot it. Please read my post again. God bless you sir.
Re: See What Melania Trump's Wikipedia Page Says About Donald Trump. by oloriooko(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
omolola15:

I already said it in the post na. Please read it again. I said it was later removed, but I already screen shot it. Please read my post again. God bless you sir.
Love you bro cheesy

(1) (Reply)

European & Arab Ancient Trade War On Africans Continues / Intelligence:why Afghanistan Fell / US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.