Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4471669 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:

I never said I won't share what I promised, read what I posted before judging grin.. sharing things will be tomorrow via instagram and twitter.
Dont mind that mumu guy...He is too dumb...But I'm not on twitter nor instagram..not asif I'm not on those social platform..But i cant gain access to them now...Try temper messi with justice grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
eunisam:
see how Swansea take destroy my potential 700,000

B915EETTASQERR-1732986
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by keandre: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
eunisam:
see how Swansea take destroy my potential 700,000

B915EETTASQERR-1732986

see odds!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:

I never said I won't share what I promised, read what I posted before judging grin.. sharing things will be tomorrow via instagram and twitter.
what about games.. Where will u drop ur games?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrWise:
My people,

Kindly assist my little cousin win the Miss. Leboku Pageant by clicking on below link and liking her page on Instagram. She is contestant No. 3. Thanks so much and God bless you. We all need each other.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXq8q3PlheC/?r=wa1
No other place to vote like fb? aint got access to my instagram...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kayzat: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
Kaiii!!! Sorry bro...

Thanks my Chief !!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Montez90:
choi
Bad news to those that have been waiting for awoof o
Chiefheywhy right now
grin grin...this guy don suffer for your hand cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:

Lol they won't bring me down.. I will continue doing my best and make sure I put some little money to few people's pocket wink
Only you na men bro...Continue your good work,who knows maybe na d goodies you share save you...Thumb up!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,
On Wednesday morning around 6am I was robbed my phone worth N400k was taken away from me but I was traumatized for almost 3days fighting depression and shocked because one of the robbers wanted to shoot me but later changed their mind. I thank God for sparing my life and I had to go to Saka tunubu @Victoria island to get same iPhone and I am trying all possible best to make this remaining 4 months a great success not for me but for others.

Last time I promised that I will donate my this week earnings to everyone and i was able to make profit of 96k in 3days because I don't play gamble everyday. This amount is for Wednesday, Friday and today, so tomorrow's profits will be added to this amount and I will start the sharing of the total profit to everyone.

Today I made profit of 51k which I already attached here as proof for those that says they can't do smaller odds but you forget say na there be where real money dey...

Last time I shared about 70k and I received so many messages from ppl in boxing me and this caused me so much depression and because of that I don't want such to repeat itself, moreover I don't want to share this money on this forum because I want this forum to remain calm and peacefully henceforth I decided to opened a new Instagram account and twitter account where everyone will follow me via @higoldenval [search this name on instagram and twitter pls]

I will try to be sharing my earnings maybe at this time I will be doing it every month so that I can be able to support some less privilege as I don't do offerings or tithe like most of you are doing and by helping people is my own believe of paying of my own tithe and offerings.

Those of you asking for a loan, sorry I no longer offers loans because people are taken my kindness for granted but follow any of the accounts to learn how I make my own money for fun.

What's the gain of following any of the accounts? ..... I have made up my mind to be sharing same tips am playing to you so both of us can as well make money only if your not judgmental type, remove greedy, be patient, believe in yourself and you will succeed no matter what.

If you don't have Lionsbet account pls go and register with them as their payout is less than 10mins or open nairabet account and fund whatever amount you wishes to use and start playing my tips at no cost.

Thanks and God bless our hustle.

I can relate with your experience, it took me time to get out of the shock when i was robbed off campus at Ife my Laptop and my two Phones, I thank God i am still breathing.

I had sent you a request on twitter from @songwriterdos

Gonna need your mentorship really bad, i lost all bets this weekend, got nothing on me! So pathetic, but in as much we still breathing, we've got hope!

May we live Long!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
Why hate full ya mind like this?? Nawa for some guys!

Hate?

Wat is this one saying....?

I need dat Memo...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Virulent: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Goldenval, not everyone has access to those platforms, me for instance can't access instagram with my data, can u share ur weekly profits here 2moro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

Only you na men bro...Continue your good work,who knows maybe na d goodies you share save you...Thumb up!

As in eh. Na wetin I dey reason sef. E fit be this his kindness way God use save am. Goldenval you're blessed abeg

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
GOLDENVAL NO FORGET SAY I BE NUMBER 1 FOR YOUR ADMISSION LIST O grin, AND AS I DEY SO,ALABI NEVER PAY ME ALLOWANCE TO BUY NEW FONE,SO I AM CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND SO MANY PEOPLE HERE,SO I URGE YOU TO MAKE THE GOODIES FLOW HERE grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kacey007: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:

Thanks bro,
This someone that started playing my tips for 3days and he went from 10k to 49k in 3days grin

Wao! I started with 2k plus but got casted by one team. I had to try again with 1k5 today and it got casted as usual. I thought u would do d sharing today so as to bring me back from d villa. I will suggest u use this thread cos I use a "low end phone" which may be difficult for me or others to benefit from it if it was on twitter or instagram.

Am pleading ...Please u may use this thread too. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Unclesamo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Unclesamo:
Not really my kind of thing, But i would really Appreciate if anyone can help Fund this..

Bet9ja

I've done secret funding even without d knowledge of d person that asked.

Pls, U can Quote me if U've Funded.

Blessings in advance.

only wished someone could help
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by besttbabe(f): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:

I have liked ur post since oooo just got to knw dat d sharing will b on twitter and I don't have account der. kindly remember me tomorrow

nairabet-- 7065482

tnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dkronicle(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval sorry for d bad stuffs man. i just followed you now on twitter.. wat time 2moro bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
vampire2020:
GOLDENVAL NO FORGET SAY I BE NUMBER 1 FOR YOUR ADMISSION LIST O grin, AND AS I DEY SO,ALABI NEVER PAY ME ALLOWANCE TO BUY NEW FONE,SO I AM CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND SO MANY PEOPLE HERE,SO I URGE YOU TO MAKE THE GOODIES FLOW HERE grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Unclesamo:

only wished someone could help
guy behave like uncle na angry...we don hear. Who get go help you
Stop to spam the thread

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
I shall be gallant on instagram tomorrow grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fucklove(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
@Goldenval.

Please have mercy on us and do the sharing here. I need to raise money to pay my hnd1(okopoly) school fees to beat the deadline. Thank you sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:

okay brother, it will be fair to assist those that needs help in business or school related issues not all dese jobless broke useless 24/7 beggars and awoof mongers here

One love

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrWise:
My people,

Kindly assist my little cousin win the Miss. Leboku Pageant by clicking on below link and liking her page on Instagram. She is contestant No. 3. Thanks so much and God bless you. We all need each other.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXq8q3PlheC/?r=wa1

For those that have liked already. Thank you.

Please, just click and like. My Cousin is trailing by 50 likes. Kindly help out.

Thank you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Since I won't be available (my sub I'll finish tonight) lemme just wish the potential winner congrats in advance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Goldenval here is my opinion

I think you should share the winnings here so it can reach many people.
Then you share the tips via instagram and twitter

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Fucklove:
@Goldenval.

Please have mercy on us and do the sharing here. I need to raise money to pay my hnd1(okopoly) school fees to beat the deadline. Thank you sir
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrWise:

Please, just click and like. My Cousin is trailing by 50 likes. Kindly help out.

Thank you.
done already
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrWise:

Thank you.
must I register in instagram b4 I can like the pic?
I wanted to click like but it says I should register. am using opera mini.How do I go about the liking please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rite now i am toast!
No red card toast by blues
Liverpool got me burnt
Arsenal with crazy score line (still wondering how that wizard called roller got the score right)

Any body with kind heart please should help me recharge this bet9ja account 3837757 i am really gonna be greatful
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Goldenval Pls I beg you reply my pm it's very urgent and personal. Please I sent you an email cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:

e no go fund you still o, no need to sweet talk

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hustleranthem(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
I no know wetin I do village people.. Common 1.5 videoton no fit play.. God,Oluwa,Amadioha,gods of the land,ikuku...village don tire me..now na videoton dem send come

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68