Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4440063 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ibrahim3307(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Unclesamo:

Please , i av my reasons for doing this today.

Someone should help out and please do quote me if done. Thanks.
I would have fund your Account but i dnt have money for now....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adegunwa4real(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
seedorfy134:
bro cashout ooooo in foootball anything can happen

lol...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chiefheywhy:
Yeah,i know already...Kindly shut d fvck up... tongue tongue
Or u Still have another Remix inside the Remixed? grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by keandre: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,
On Wednesday morning around 6am I was robbed my phone worth N400k was taken away from me but I was traumatized for almost 3days fighting depression and shocked because one of the robbers wanted to shoot me but later changed their mind. I thank God for sparing my life and I had to go to Saka tunubu @Victoria island to get same iPhone and I am trying all possible best to make this remaining 4 months a great success not for me but for others.

Last time I promised that I will donate my this week earnings to everyone and i was able to make profit of 96k in 3days because I don't play gamble everyday. This amount is for Wednesday, Friday and today, so tomorrow's profits will be added to this amount and I will start the sharing of the total profit to everyone.

Today I made profit of 51k which I already attached here as proof for those that says they can't do smaller odds but you forget say na there be where real money dey...

Last time I shared about 70k and I received so many messages from ppl in boxing me and this caused me so much depression and because of that I don't want such to repeat itself, moreover I don't want to share this money on this forum because I want this forum to remain calm and peacefully henceforth I decided to opened a new Instagram account and twitter account where everyone will follow me via @higoldenval [search this name on instagram and twitter pls]

I will try to be sharing my earnings maybe at this time I will be doing it every month so that I can be able to support some less privilege as I don't do offerings or tithe like most of you are doing and by helping people is my own believe of paying of my own tithe and offerings.

Those of you asking for a loan, sorry I no longer offers loans because people are taken my kindness for granted but follow any of the accounts to learn how I make my own money for fun.

What's the gain of following any of the accounts? ..... I have made up my mind to be sharing same tips am playing to you so both of us can as well make money only if your not judgmental type, remove greedy, be patient, believe in yourself and you will succeed no matter what.

If you don't have Lionsbet account pls go and register with them as their payout is less than 10mins or open nairabet account and fund whatever amount you wishes to use and start playing my tips at no cost.

Thanks and God bless our hustle.
sorry for your list dear.
Thank God for saving your life too.
please be dropping booking code for us please, let join U catching fishes too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TMseabiscuit: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,
On Wednesday morning around 6am I was robbed my phone worth N400k was taken away from me but I was traumatized for almost 3days fighting depression and shocked because one of the robbers wanted to shoot me but later changed their mind. I thank God for sparing my life and I had to go to Saka tunubu @Victoria island to get same iPhone and I am trying all possible best to make this remaining 4 months a great success not for me but for others.

Last time I promised that I will donate my this week earnings to everyone and i was able to make profit of 96k in 3days because I don't play gamble everyday. This amount is for Wednesday, Friday and today, so tomorrow's profits will be added to this amount and I will start the sharing of the total profit to everyone.

Today I made profit of 51k which I already attached here as proof for those that says they can't do smaller odds but you forget say na there be where real money dey...

Last time I shared about 70k and I received so many messages from ppl in boxing me and this caused me so much depression and because of that I don't want such to repeat itself, moreover I don't want to share this money on this forum because I want this forum to remain calm and peacefully henceforth I decided to opened a new Instagram account and twitter account where everyone will follow me via @higoldenval [search this name on instagram and twitter pls]

I will try to be sharing my earnings maybe at this time I will be doing it every month so that I can be able to support some less privilege as I don't do offerings or tithe like most of you are doing and by helping people is my own believe of paying of my own tithe and offerings.

Those of you asking for a loan, sorry I no longer offers loans because people are taken my kindness for granted but follow any of the accounts to learn how I make my own money for fun.

What's the gain of following any of the accounts? ..... I have made up my mind to be sharing same tips am playing to you so both of us can as well make money only if your not judgmental type, remove greedy, be patient, believe in yourself and you will succeed no matter what.

If you don't have Lionsbet account pls go and register with them as their payout is less than 10mins or open nairabet account and fund whatever amount you wishes to use and start playing my tips at no cost.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Yh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by EMriss(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
LEAGUE: copa italia MATCH: carpi- salernitana ODD: 3.50 TIME: 20:30 TIP: [HT/FT] 1/1
LEAGUE: brazil serie b MATCH: international- londrina ODD: 5.00 TIME: 21:30 [HT/FT] X/1
ENJOY YOUR NIGHT...PLS STAKE HIGH
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Toyorsih(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Sorry for the loss of your phone you will surely regain it back..... Following you on IG back to back
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fucklove(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mcemmy0z: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Nice one
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Bro. God got you. Big ups and God Bless. You are a real G.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

sorry for the traumatizing experience and thank God for life. Every other thing taken is replaceable with time

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
DrWise grin

Kindly Remix all ur Casted Tickets... sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

sorry sir about dat God will provide in ten thousand folds to ur pocket sir

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by awomike4u(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Sorry bro for the loss. May God return everything back in multiple folds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by triggaSG(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

take heart brother, your life's what's important, not gadgets, don't let it weigh you down,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by overdrive(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
@goldenval request sent.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Unclesamo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Sorry Bro. more alert to ur account.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

thank God u are alive...is this market also in nairabet? I looked for it didn't see it.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

So sorry about the robbery.
May God continue to bless and protect us all.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Goldenval this pretty awesome. I have some questions tho.

1 if you won't share money on this forum, where will you share it then.

2 will you be posting tips on your instagram account as well?

3 and if yes, will you be posting tomorrow. Thanks.. .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by willjoe: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

more blessings to you brother !
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Phorto(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Pls who can help me to open a bet9ja account?, i don't knw what is wrong with my phone.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by annie17: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
chai. I no even dy twitter nor instagram
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

So sorry about the robbery.
May God continue to bless and protect us all.
Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.