Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,747 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4440073 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sholad11(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,
On Wednesday morning around 6am I was robbed my phone worth N400k was taken away from me but I was traumatized for almost 3days fighting depression and shocked because one of the robbers wanted to shoot me but later changed their mind. I thank God for sparing my life and I had to go to Saka tunubu @Victoria island to get same iPhone and I am trying all possible best to make this remaining 4 months a great success not for me but for others.

Last time I promised that I will donate my this week earnings to everyone and i was able to make profit of 96k in 3days because I don't play gamble everyday. This amount is for Wednesday, Friday and today, so tomorrow's profits will be added to this amount and I will start the sharing of the total profit to everyone.

Today I made profit of 51k which I already attached here as proof for those that says they can't do smaller odds but you forget say na there be where real money dey...

Last time I shared about 70k and I received so many messages from ppl in boxing me and this caused me so much depression and because of that I don't want such to repeat itself, moreover I don't want to share this money on this forum because I want this forum to remain calm and peacefully henceforth I decided to opened a new Instagram account and twitter account where everyone will follow me via @higoldenval [search this name on instagram and twitter pls]

I will try to be sharing my earnings maybe at this time I will be doing it every month so that I can be able to support some less privilege as I don't do offerings or tithe like most of you are doing and by helping people is my own believe of paying of my own tithe and offerings.

Those of you asking for a loan, sorry I no longer offers loans because people are taken my kindness for granted but follow any of the accounts to learn how I make my own money for fun.

What's the gain of following any of the accounts? ..... I have made up my mind to be sharing same tips am playing to you so both of us can as well make money only if your not judgmental type, remove greedy, be patient, believe in yourself and you will succeed no matter what.

If you don't have Lionsbet account pls go and register with them as their payout is less than 10mins or open nairabet account and fund whatever amount you wishes to use and start playing my tips at no cost.

Thanks and God bless our hustle.
For the gift of life....I thank God on yyour behalf boss

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
More grace to you man.

Pls kindly explain this market option and how well does it show on the mobile version? @goldenval
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Phorto:
Pls who can help me to open a bet9ja account?, i don't knw what is wrong with my phone.
pm me.I Will help U to do that
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
DrWise grin

Kindly Remix all ur Casted Tickets... sad

he is the best out here, stop clowning yourself, I like him I want to be his friend sef I have sent him a couple of PMs in the last 1yr

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,
On Wednesday morning around 6am I was robbed my phone worth N400k was taken away from me but I was traumatized for almost 3days fighting depression and shocked because one of the robbers wanted to shoot me but later changed their mind. I thank God for sparing my life and I had to go to Saka tunubu @Victoria island to get same iPhone and I am trying all possible best to make this remaining 4 months a great success not for me but for others.

Last time I promised that I will donate my this week earnings to everyone and i was able to make profit of 96k in 3days because I don't play gamble everyday. This amount is for Wednesday, Friday and today, so tomorrow's profits will be added to this amount and I will start the sharing of the total profit to everyone.

Today I made profit of 51k which I already attached here as proof for those that says they can't do smaller odds but you forget say na there be where real money dey...

Last time I shared about 70k and I received so many messages from ppl in boxing me and this caused me so much depression and because of that I don't want such to repeat itself, moreover I don't want to share this money on this forum because I want this forum to remain calm and peacefully henceforth I decided to opened a new Instagram account and twitter account where everyone will follow me via @higoldenval [search this name on instagram and twitter pls]

I will try to be sharing my earnings maybe at this time I will be doing it every month so that I can be able to support some less privilege as I don't do offerings or tithe like most of you are doing and by helping people is my own believe of paying of my own tithe and offerings.

Those of you asking for a loan, sorry I no longer offers loans because people are taken my kindness for granted but follow any of the accounts to learn how I make my own money for fun.

What's the gain of following any of the accounts? ..... I have made up my mind to be sharing same tips am playing to you so both of us can as well make money only if your not judgmental type, remove greedy, be patient, believe in yourself and you will succeed no matter what.

If you don't have Lionsbet account pls go and register with them as their payout is less than 10mins or open nairabet account and fund whatever amount you wishes to use and start playing my tips at no cost.

So sorry for your loss,thank God for your life! ...God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
annie17:
goldenval sorry about your terible ordeal,thank God for sparing your life, now the problem now is,if you carry your plan to twitter or instagram,not everybody will benefit cause not everybody use an android or an iphone to browse here,so i beg you to reconsider your plan and share the blessing to us here
true.. Abeg drop d games here..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Guys no even care to read the content, dem quickly dey quote am so as to enable them re-edit am grin

I rejoice with you bro @ Goldenval, life is all that matters first, others are secondary.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Unclesamo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Unclesamo:
Not really my kind of thing, But i would really Appreciate if anyone can help Fund this..

Bet9ja

I've done secret funding even without d knowledge of d person that asked.

Pls, U can Quote me if U've Funded.

Blessings in advance.

Sorry for disturbing d thread with dis..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
tooawesome:
More grace to you man.

Pls kindly explain this market option and how well does it show on the mobile version? @goldenval
first half correct score (others)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
cry sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Unclesamo:

oga go park 4 one side nobody here will fund ur acct 4 u , i do more dan dat.... DYH
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
first half correct score (others)

What does the others mean in a 2-1 or 3-0 correct score?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
DrWise grin

Kindly Remix all ur Casted Tickets... sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kareemsaheed: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Bro u didn't share this early..

Pls alwaz quote me or add me on WhatsApp or through mail. kareemsaheed45 @Gmail dot kom

May God replenish ur pocket in multiple fold..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
carolorun:

ticket coming 2nd round chilling and preparing

Now you are talking... Two bottle of stouts for you when you are done.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
And goldenval one more thing. I think telegram and nairaland will be the best option. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by awomike4u(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Unclesamo:

Sorry bro for not able to help out. I'm looking upto God too, my account red.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mcemmy0z: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Request sent cc Goldenval
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

sorry bro cool
But that correct score others casted my money last week cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by FunnyDude(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Brother sorry about that.. More grace on your way.. Life matters. I have followed you on twitter.. Request still pending.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Gangster1ms: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
mariga:

Lol. I owe u one big nyash okpeke. Hola anytime u enter east wink
Lol.. Okay nigga cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
B920EETPESREEZ-1226836
Na so e take happen o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by JobnPromo: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Goldenval is really a rare Gem....

I must confess.....

He is just too good

May God continue to shower his blessings on you

I have been enjoying his picks and I must say he is too good to be doubted

His picks are top notch and Professional

Ride on

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Phorto:
Pls who can help me to open a bet9ja account?, i don't knw what is wrong with my phone.
pm replied
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
King4Roller:
B920EETPESREEZ-1226836
Na so e take happen o.
jezz how possible..U are an octopus o.imagine predicting that arsenal will win by 4-3
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
mariga:
detailsOfBet
typeOfBet: Accumulator
totalBettingAmount: 5000.00
Bonus Rules: 0.00
Possible win: 18100.80
Won: 0.00
1. 12.08.17 17:30
SK Sturm Graz - Wolfsberger AC (First Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.35
Result:
2. 12.08.17 15:00
SCR Altach - RB Salzburg (Second Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.30
Result:
3. 12.08.17 15:00
Millwall FC - Bolton Wanderers (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 0.5 goals @ 1.07
Result:
4. 12.08.17 15:00
Birmingham City - Bristol City (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 0.5 goals @ 1.06
Result:
5. 12.08.17 15:00
Hull City - Burton Albion FC (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Result:
6. 12.08.17 15:00
FC St Johnstone - Motherwell FC (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 0.5 goals @ 1.05
Result:
7. 12.08.17 15:00
Rangers FC - Hibernian FC (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 0.5 goals @ 1.05
Result:
8. 12.08.17 16:00
FC Nantes - Olympique Marseille (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Result:

9. 12.08.17 15:00
Southampton FC - Swansea City (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Result:

10. 12.08.17 15:00
Everton FC - Stoke City (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Result:
11. 12.08.17 15:00
West Bromwich Albion - Bournemouth AFC (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Result:
12. 12.08.17 18:15
CF Os Belenenses - CS Maritimo Madeira (Under/Over 0.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 0.5 goals @ 1.10
Result:

13. 13.08.17 19:45
Juventus Turin - Lazio Roma (Second Team win to nill)
Customer type: No @ 1.09
Result:
< Back
[Back] [Home]

ODD - 3.62

My people, punting is hard!!!!!!!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Surebet247promo: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shirleytemple(f): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

Sent a request to follow on Twitter.
You are alive for a purpose and God will not let you die until that purpose is accomplished.
Cheers man.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lombiz2012: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
carolorun:

ticket coming 2nd round chilling and preparing
count me in
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
goldenval:
Good evening everyone,

choi
Bad news to those that have been waiting for awoof o
Chiefheywhy right now

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tooawesome(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
This mariga above me is another punting God

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.