Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps (32414 Views)

Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Vegetable Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by rectitude(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Helpful thread. Fried rice has always been my fave.Thanks for sharing
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by 2shur: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
baba dis way too complex.
na normal to fry your oil on low heat....apply curry and stir till its greenish....add your cooked meat water which consits of salt..curry and other ingredients....then apply rice..sliced aboki meshai raw pepper...apply onions..magibcubes or knor....add salt..alow it cook till its close to 15mins..then slize yur carrot to cube size...canned beans. canned maize ..and other fried rice ingredients...add abt 9mins to when rice is almost ready.stir and lastly fry your soft chicken and cubed plantain ..baba den down it with cold bottled coke under ac and watching better movies in HD.

na street wee day.
why stress your self to cook 30mins meal
with all your long format.
how many ppl geh oven.
e no favor me make i cook am easy style
dan to dey follow your instructions.
na party i dey cook for.
for this recession i go dey stress myself.
abegi
if you come on here and start writing all those copy and paste format say teaspoon this
grill that.
how many ppl dey use grill for here
abi dem tell u say nepa half bulb current of 20mins fit power water pump talk more of grill and oven.
mai friend

4 Likes

Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by mexxy1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
@OP, something is missing. There is no quantity of rice stated. The ingredients here should be for a certain quantity of rice.

Next time, check these little details before posting. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by youngelder(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Any female nairalander making this in Portharcourt this weekend or next should contact me, i will come with wine and movies(no strings or evil intentions attached, i just want to chop!!!).

Ps-If you have intention of putting "kobnomi", dont waste your kobnomi it "cannot" work, i have eaten too many different kobnomis that they are counter acting against each other...... angry angry

Bros, carry me too ooo. So that the intentions won't be evil

hahahahahahahah
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by oluamid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rigging:
fresh water direct from tap abi? so water from river no go fit prepare it.

We have to be tushed now, in case Ghanaians are somewhere watching.

1 Like

Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
MAVRODIAL RICE

1 Like

Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by curvilicious: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
Any female nairalander making this in Portharcourt this weekend or next should contact me, i will come with wine and movies(no strings or evil intentions attached, i just want to chop!!!).

Ps-If you have intention of putting "kobnomi", dont waste your kobnomi it "cannot" work, i have eaten too many different kobnomis that they are counter acting against each other...... angry angry

@ bhahahaha evil intentions you kuku agree you can be evil cheesy
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by curvilicious: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
oluamid:

We have to be tushed now, in case Ghanaians are somewhere watching.

You no say Americans u saying Ghanaians undecided
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by curvilicious: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
na normal to fry your oil on low heat....apply curry and stir till its greenish....add your cooked meat water which consits of salt..curry and other ingredients....then apply rice..sliced aboki meshai raw pepper...apply onions..magibcubes or knor....add salt..alow it cook till its close to 15mins..then slize yur carrot to cube size...canned beans. canned maize ..and other fried rice ingredients...add abt 9mins to when rice is almost ready.stir and lastly fry your soft chicken and cubed plantain ..baba den down it with cold bottled coke under ac and watching better movies in HD.

na street wee day.
how many ppl geh oven.
na party i dey cook for.
abegi
if you come on here and start writing all those copy and paste format say teaspoon this
grill that.
abi dem tell u say nepa half bulb current of 20mins fit power water pump talk more of grill and oven.
mai friend

Apply apply apply na cream?
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by dessz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
wtf is this,it should be called white rice with small vegetables.
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by 2shur: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
baba apply na pidgin na.
e mean add or use na shuuo
i be legit chef
curvilicious:

Apply apply apply na cream?

1 Like

Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by dessz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:

na street wee day.
how many ppl geh oven.
na party i dey cook for.
abegi
grill that.
mai friend

jesuuuus Christ of Nigeria u typed slize your carrots... what my mouth have seen my eye cannot talk.
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by curvilicious: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
baba apply na pidgin na.
e mean add or use na shuuo
i be legit chef

Correct guy
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by oluamid(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

You no say Americans u saying Ghanaians undecided

There's an ongoing Jollof rice war between Nigeria and Ghana. Fried rice may be next.

1 Like

Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by curvilicious: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
dessz:
jesuuuus Christ of Nigeria u typed slize your carrots... what my mouth have seen my eye cannot talk.

grin grin bruv u too spoy
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by 2shur: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
ok na sliced u wan hear.
na pidgin i dey write my gai.
shuuo
nawa om
dessz:
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by megareal: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
This isn't how I prepare my fried rice. I'll try this method too.
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by dessz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
ok na sliced u wan hear.
na pidgin i dey write my gai.
shuuo
nawa om
bro u no still learn so u mean it should be "sliced your carrots" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahha
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by soberdrunk(m): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

@ bhahahaha evil intentions you kuku agree you can be evil cheesy

Are you cooking the rice? angry
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by soberdrunk(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
youngelder:

Bros, carry me too ooo. So that the intentions won't be evil

hahahahahahahah

You sound like person way fit finish the whole pot, you sure say the food go reach me and you? angry
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by googlepikins: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Vanpascore:
Which one be yellow curry and which one be curry powder?? Op, which rice we dey use, local or foreign??
lake rice
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by 2shur: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
lol
mai guy i no really gif a fhuck bro.
dessz:
bro u no still learn so u mean it should be "sliced your carrots" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahha
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by curvilicious: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Are you cooking the rice? angry

Yes but u not invited cos i don't want wahala grin
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by soberdrunk(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

Yes but u not invited cos i don't want wahala grin

.........yet you will go to church tomorrow and be shouting "amen", "ride on pastor" when ordinary "Nigerian"(not even foreign) jollof rice you cant share...... angry
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by curvilicious: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

.........yet you will go to church tomorrow and be shouting "amen", "ride on pastor" when ordinary "Nigerian"(not even foreign) jollof rice you cant share...... angry

Bhahaha ok
Next week will cook and invite u

Satisfied? tongue
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by dessz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
2shur:
lol
mai guy i no really gif a fhuck bro.
bro u are a bro after my heart look at my signature u just wrote it. cheesy
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by metroid(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
OP the chicken stock is very essential for the fried Rice oh..boil the rice with chicken stock with curry and seasoning to taste.
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by soberdrunk(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
curvilicious:

Bhahaha ok
Next week will cook and invite u

Satisfied? tongue

Not satisfied until my tummy is filled!!

Ps-I prefer turkey to chicken, i dont like my salad cream mixed in my salad(i do it myself), i dont like 'plenty' pepper, i like my onions "half cooked", i like extra garlic..........
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by youngelder(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
shocked
soberdrunk:

You sound like person way fit finish the whole pot, you sure say the food go reach me and you? angry
cool
soberdrunk:

food no suppose dey remain for this economy cool
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by airminem(f): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
wetin b tasty and time
Abi O. Wetin B Tasty And Time?
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by curvilicious: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
soberdrunk:

Not satisfied until my tummy is filled!!

Ps-I prefer turkey to chicken, i dont like my salad cream mixed in my salad(i do it myself), i dont like 'plenty' pepper, i like my onions "half cooked", i like extra garlic..........

Bhahaha
Ohboy see options o shocked
Re: Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps by Everblazinggg(f): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Following.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Snacks And Their Health Benefits / Weird Or Not? (pics) / I've Not Cooked In 8 Months - Nigerian Lady Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.