Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Must See Before And After Make Up Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must See Before And After Make Up Photos (1429 Views)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by NEHLIVE: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Amazing! See another photo after the cut..

1 Share

Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by NEHLIVE: 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
hmm
Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by dingbang(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin just like technology, make up has advanced into 5D grin

1 Like

Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by HIScraziness(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
The second pic tho, those tribal marks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by DozieInc(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

What happened to the second lady's face? Did someone slashed her on her face? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
dingbang:
As in ehn. cheesy
Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by reyscrub(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pls like how much will this make up cost?

If my fiance should apply this during our wedding, pls like how many days can she leave it on before she take her bath?

The reason is that I can spend #100,000 on make for my fiancee for wedding and in the evening she go say she want go watch her self, God forbid bad thing. At least she suppose allow it for a week.

1 Like

Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by modelsms(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
That second face has no remedy. If they like let them use plaster.
Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2017

We really could use A permanent makeUp kit right about now. .grin

I mean, they'd still have to wash up that beautiful Made-up face! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
those make-up pictures though have been Photoshoped . look at them noses ...huge difference.
Re: Must See Before And After Make Up Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
those make-up pictures though have been Photoshoped . look at them noses ...huge difference.

It's called contouring.

(1) (Reply)

This Instagram Lady Wants To Meet You Guys / Here's The Perfect Age To Get Married According To New Study / 5 Reasons Why Romancelanders Will Never Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.