Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

At Last We Are Free From Obama - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / At Last We Are Free From Obama (339 Views)

What Did Blacks Benefited From Obama Presidency? / Trump To Remove 'Climate Change' From Obama's List Of National Security Threats / 11 Takeaways From Obama's Farewell Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last We Are Free From Obama by Onopa(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
One sunny day in January 2017, an old man approaches the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He speak to the U.S. Marine standing guard and says,

" I would like to go in and meet with president Obama".

The marine looks at the man and says,

" Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer reside here here".

The old man says,

"Okay", and walk away

The following day the same man approaches the White House and says to the same marine, I would like to go in and meet with president Obama

The marine again again tell the man

" Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer reside here".

The man thank him and again walk away, on the third day the same man approaches the White House and speak to the very same U.S marine saying

I would like to go and meet with president Obama

The marine, undoubtedly agitated at this point. Looks at the man and says,

"Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama I' ve told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Dont you understand".

The old man looks at the marine and says,

" Oh, I understand, I JUST LOVE HEARING IT". grin

The marine snaps to attention, salute and says,

See you tomorrow, Sir".

Copied.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed:how Ousted Jammeh Stole And Flew With $11million,exotic Cars Into Exile / Full Excerpt Of Executive Order Signed By Donald Trump / Twelve People Get Killed In Indonesia Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.