Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) (6107 Views)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
first,i am neither christian nor Muslim ,but i have a P.H.D is common sense ,secondly this is an IPOB fake news,no school every gave such instruction,lastly in my view religion should never have been allowed into the educational system in general.this fake news has exposed a big problem in the educational system,why should people children be indoctrinated into a religion by force in a bid to have education

It is that same Christianity that would prevent me from insulting you back into whatever hell you came from. Who is indoctrinating who? Or who is forcing anyone to be a Christian?
Finally, I don't care if you are a satanist/atheist/muslim they are all fathered by the devil anyway. But you did mention some rubbish about Christians enslaving ppl or what have you. Let me make It clear to ur 'commonsense' that whatsoever act anyone commits that is not in tandem with what Jesus did on earth or what he verbally prescribed cannot be attributed to Christianity. The reason I loathe Islam isn't because some ppl are busy blowing themselves into hell fire thinking they would get 72 virgins in heaven, because those ppl are the first victims of a demonic ideology which needs to be liberated by the preaching of Yeshua Jesus. But I hate Islam because the atrocities committed by those unfortunate jihadist can be traced back to what Mohammed told them to do. However, Jesus never enslaved anybody or killed anyone. And since the essence of Christianity is Christ, a person cannot be more extreme than Jesus to the extent of enslaving innocent ppl. Before I leave maybe u should read a out how Christians/jews were persecuted by Albanian atheist or the evil that Hitler, Stalin or Mao(who were atheist) committed so you can get over yourself and stop claiming one yeye moral high ground.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by lagostokd: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
it has been confirmed that the news is fake news ,so no point having high BP

behold the defender and spokesman of willful ignorance

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
ayatt:

sit there and be typing trash u dnt knw about..this school has many christians frm the south in it.

Stop behaving like a fo.ol

Towel headed sand nigger spotted. Drink poison n kick d bucket if my post irks u. Shitface northerner.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nbote(m): 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
show me how you where able to ascertain if it is a private or public university,what is the name of the university?please this thing have top stop,IPOB is using the media to spin a web of hate,with the wicked intent of leading Nigeria into a war,they are so wicked and heartles that they have descended so low as to use religion

U don't have to try so hard to prove what a slowpoke U are.. U kept citing private institutions set up by churches while ignoring the obvious from the said skool. A simple Google search of the name on the memo would have cleared ur doubts but I guess u're probably too dumb to realise dat. Anyways the skool in question is Umaru Musa Yar Adua University Katsina formerly Katsina state University

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:20am On Jan 22, 2017
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by pointblank247(m): 3:55am On Jan 22, 2017
ojlifa:
what is wrong with children of hate,why do people find new ways to preach hate,please enlighten me if any other religion apart from Christianity is allowed in covenant university,Bowen university,redeemed university this list is end less but you do not hear anybody complaining but one sick person who loves to preach hate comes here to write this
bros covenant or bowen universities are purely mission schools. they are not public schools. ok ?
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by mrbells: 4:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Dance thats sure to keep you off the edge of your seat.
Download here>http://myfriendshare.com/videos/546-dance-video-richie-smile-iskaba

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2017
people with home training,you know them at once,go back read your comment and tell me your opinion of yourself

Nbote:

U don't have to try so hard to prove what a slowpoke U are.. U kept citing private institutions set up by churches while ignoring the obvious from the said skool. A simple Google search of the name on the memo would have cleared ur doubts but I guess u're probably too dumb to realise dat. Anyways the skool in question is Umaru Musa Yar Adua University Katsina formerly Katsina state University
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 6:20am On Jan 22, 2017
the mind is a reflection of the heart,you are more than happy to believe fake news that promote hate

lagostokd:

behold the defender and spokesman of willful ignorance

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2017
surely you wouldn't need to reason if the news wasn't there,so also those fake news give a misleading thought partner

Sibrah:
So the genuineness of news influence reasoning pattern.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2017
just imagine you had no religion then read all you have written,you would know you are under bondage,first Islam and Christianity are from one source which is Abraham ,so that Muslim you have been trained to hate is one and the same with Christians,i know you do not read your bible so you wouldn't know.secondly the history books do not lie,Christians kill almost half of Europe in the name of declaring people witch when the reality was anybody who refused to convert to Christianity was killed,they still do it till today the world over,there is no bigger terrorist in this world like Christians. note between Islam and Christianity you have killed so many,so many souls.you better go and learn the curse the white man gave to you in the name of religion.just for clarity Christianity is different from jesus teaching

Statsocial:

It is that same Christianity that would prevent me from insulting you back into whatever hell you came from. Who is indoctrinating who? Or who is forcing anyone to be a Christian?
Finally, I don't care if you are a satanist/atheist/muslim they are all fathered by the devil anyway. But you did mention some rubbish about Christians enslaving ppl or what have you. Let me make It clear to ur 'commonsense' that whatsoever act anyone commits that is not in tandem with what Jesus did on earth or what he verbally prescribed cannot be attributed to Christianity. The reason I loathe Islam isn't because some ppl are busy blowing themselves into hell fire thinking they would get 72 virgins in heaven, because those ppl are the first victims of a demonic ideology which needs to be liberated by the preaching of Yeshua Jesus. But I hate Islam because the atrocities committed by those unfortunate jihadist can be traced back to what Mohammed told them to do. However, Jesus never enslaved anybody or killed anyone. And since the essence of Christianity is Christ, a person cannot be more extreme than Jesus to the extent of enslaving innocent ppl. Before I leave maybe u should read a out how Christians/jews were persecuted by Albanian atheist or the evil that Hitler, Stalin or Mao(who were atheist) committed so you can get over yourself and stop claiming one yeye moral high ground.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by malikombi(m): 6:51am On Jan 22, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised it's happening in the north because I suffered similar situations in the hands of Christians while in the eastern part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by niyot124: 6:59am On Jan 22, 2017
ojlifa:
oya tell me the name of the university,since you know the owner

Mr man, this is simple logic. If the university is a private Muslim school, there will be no need to state that only the Muslim associations are allowed, it will be automatic.

For them to say only Muslim association is allowed shows that, there used to be other religious association ( Christian), but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2017
agabusta:

What is the name of this particular University pls?

Exactly My Questions, If it is a Government University that is being funded by our Collective Tax Payers Money, So That we can take it to the NUC, NA if it is Constitutional. Then we know what to do in our Southern Universities. But if, it is a Privately owned Muslim or Islamic University you do not have a say as it is the same thing with Covenant University and other Privately owned Christian Universities.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2017
niyot124:

Mr man, this is simple logic. If the university is a private Muslim school, there will be no need to state that only the Muslim associations are allowed, it will be automatic.

For them to say only Muslim association is allowed shows that, there used to be other religious association ( Christian), but not anymore.

You know weda Christians been don dey form SU for their University? Be Fair Minded Plz.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2017
ojlifa:
show me how you where able to ascertain if it is a private or public university,what is the name of the university?please this thing have top stop,IPOB is using the media to spin a web of hate,with the wicked intent of leading Nigeria into a war,they are so wicked and heartles that they have descended so low as to use religion

Irony..........
Its good that with your fried brain you know irony..
SMH!!!
Before you qoute and perhaps insult me,know that Nigeria is not an Islamic Country and so,NO institution OWNED BY STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have the RIGHT to ban other RELIGIOUS groups be it in the North or the South..
Northern population is full of Muslims,we accept that does not mean they should ban other RELIGIOUS GROUPS. I think Imo State University here have MSSN registered. Am not sure,but I heard of it.
Again,before you qoute me,AM NEITHER CHRISTIAN NOR MUSLIM..
Am just ME supporting ONE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by lagostokd: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2017
ojlifa:
the mind is a reflection of the heart,you are more than happy to believe fake news that promote hate

The fact that you're neither a Christian nor a Muslim based on your earlier submission should not take your brain away. People that live in willful ignorance of radical Islamic supremacy like you always follow the same trend. Initially, you denied the school never existed that people should mention the name of the university. Now that the school was named as Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, you're now saying it's fake.

What's your prove that the memo is fake?

Has the school management denied issuing the memo recognising mssn as the only religious organization within the school which means outright ban on Christian groups?

Am not surprised though at your submission because you guys working against Christianity are one of a kind - same goal, different strategies.

Your plans will fail. Christianity can never be tamed - the church of God is marching on.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Adeoba10(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Phemvin:
most of the universities you mentioned are either private or built by churches, guy take a chill pill and read what you wrote. It doesn't make sense, besides this university they are talking about here is not owned by a mosque
Devoid of bias and with your clear mind, whats the name of the University we are talking about?

Modified
Its Umar Musa Yaradua University
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2017
Rubbish,i tend to respect people choice of religion,but if you want to speak of comparison,i am an outsider and i can tell you Christians are one of the most hypocrites,then they love turning around to call other people names and forming the victim,i have never seen a Muslims burn a shrine,guess what Christians do it daily,let us imagine if somebody burns a church,all hell would brake loss,i have never seen Muslims call traditionalist devils,evils or demons,guess what Christians do it everyday and seem to be binding and casting what only them know.you want to talk about people right.the church has been matching on wonderfully and in a sicking pattern,i say it if Jesus was alive ,even he would be disgusted at what you people do in the name of church,or then again he was actually disgusted what where those words he use in the synagogue again Matthew 23,

lagostokd:

The fact that you're neither a Christian nor a Muslim based on your earlier submission should not take your brain away. People that live in willful ignorance of radical Islamic supremacy like you always follow the same trend. Initially, you denied the school never existed that people should mention the name of the university. Now that the school was named as Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, you're now saying it's fake.

What's your prove that the memo is fake?

Has the school management denied issuing the memo recognising mssn as the only religious organization within the school which means outright ban on Christian groups?

Am not surprised though at your submission because you guys working against Christianity are one of a kind - same goal, different strategies.

Your plans will fail. Christianity can never be tamed - the church of God is marching on.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2017
in your sick mind that is a complement?but just to inform the children of hate Nigeria is indeed moving on and IPOB putting fake news online to divide this country on religious line can not work,no federal or state university gave such order,the news is fake news and Nigeria would keep matching on.but just to pick from your words i do not remember seen a mosque in any state university i have visited in the east

Pato23:

Irony..........
Its good that with your fried brain you know irony..
SMH!!!
Before you qoute and perhaps insult me,know that Nigeria is not an Islamic Country and so,NO institution OWNED BY STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have the RIGHT to ban other RELIGIOUS groups be it in the North or the South..
Northern population is full of Muslims,we accept that does not mean they should ban other RELIGIOUS GROUPS. I think Imo State University here have MSSN registered. Am not sure,but I heard of it.
Again,before you qoute me,AM NEITHER CHRISTIAN NOR MUSLIM..
Am just ME supporting ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2017
the news is fake news

pointblank247:
bros covenant or bowen universities are purely mission schools. they are not public schools. ok ?
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2017
hum news flash no school ever gave such instructions

niyot124:

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by lagostokd: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2017
ojlifa:
Rubbish,i tend to respect people choice of religion,but if you want to speak of comparison,i am an outsider and i can tell you Christians are one of the most hypocrites,then they love turning around to call other people names and forming the victim,i have never seen a Muslims burn a shrine,guess what Christians do it daily,let us imagine if somebody burns a church,all hell would brake loss,i have never seen Muslims call traditionalist devils,evils or demons,guess what Christians do it everyday and seem to be binding and casting what only them know.you want to talk about people right.the church has been matching on wonderfully and in a sicking pattern,i say it if Jesus was alive ,even he would be disgusted at what you people do in the name of church,or then again he was actually disgusted what where those words he use in the synagogue again Matthew 23,

From your post, it's obvious you're a traditionalist but yours is a traditionalist without brain.

Why deviating from my question?

Show us any prove that the news is fake.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 8:28am On Jan 22, 2017
responding to a fool makes me become one,i think i have embarrassed myself enough

lagostokd:

From your post, it's obvious you're a traditionalist but yours is a traditionalist without brain.

Why deviating from my question?

Show us any prove that the news is fake.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2017
This is just an official declaration of an already existing policy across most northern universities. There are already various forms anti-Christian tendencies amongst school leadership & lecturers expressed in various forms. Unilorin had that... don't know about that

ojlifa:
the news is fake news

When you have a better defence, I will reply you. Repeatedly claiming it is fake when a student of the school here has confirmed it... tells me your so called "non religious" afiliatiin is a sham and cloak to hide your morbidly extreme islamic fascist dogmatism

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2017
ojlifa:
what is wrong with children of hate,why do people find new ways to preach hate,please enlighten me if any other religion apart from Christianity is allowed in covenant university,Bowen university,redeemed university this list is end less but you do not hear anybody complaining but one sick person who loves to preach hate comes here to write this
Orga those are christian universities na. What or alhikma university. Pls don't make ur ignorance so obvious. The post is referring to federal universities imo, so stfu.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Kassidy90(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2017
30pence:

You mentioned private university when we are talking about institutions built with our very own tax money.
How many Muslims dey even pay tax?

A private investment remains a private investment.
let Islam take a clue and start building private universities, if I complain then refer me to a psychiatrist
Where in post it stated that the University in question is a govt owned.
Modified :
I just confirmed its a govt owned therefore it's not acceptable the xtian should challenge it in a legal way
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by pointblank247(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY
bros i feel you yeaa i feel you.you see the problem is that poeple are backward minded. like here in nairaland what some will be checking is to know your tribe and not the sense you are making. my dear this country is doomed under buhari.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by 1dorzine(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Well if i understand what was written up there, I think MSSN is the only religious organisation to have legally acquired space and right to operate in the school.

Perhaps no christian organisation has received the go ahead to operate in the school basically because they are yet to formally apply and pay for space or yet to finish up all the needful processes to get space in the school thereby operating in an illegal way.

I might be wrong, i m just saying the letter up there didnt particularly say Christians are not allowed in the school premises.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2017
IDEA'S TO CHANGE NIGERIA.
I dont want to be part of those nigerian always complaining without proffering a solution. Here is my own solution to our problem
IF I were MR buhari, I would centralise the education sector. It will work similar way to our federal government. The ministry of education can handle it from that angle. There would be no private school. If the government can do better the private schools will slowly die out.
START FROM KOGI: KOGI state does not need more schools but standard. I would renovate all primary and secondary schools. Every local government should have a standard modern school.
1. Provide buses to convey people living far to school
2. Provide hot meal for them
3. Principals should be chosen based on quality.
4. There should be no school fees.
Assume that 30 million student attend that school. They are to pay 500 each week to the central school. That will be 15billion. In a month that will be 60 billion. The centre school (headquarter) will invest this money in something productive. The more they collect And spend the faster the economy grows. When there is work, parents can afford the fees.
THINGS THE HEADQUARTERS CAN DO
1. It will make quality education its priority
2. There will be so many educated nigerian citizens. Affordable education for all irrespective of background.
3. It will build a better teaching college to boast teacher moral.
4. Teaching will become attractive. Teaching will become a profession.
5. It can afford to organise quiz,debate and give out mouth watering prizes to motivate student
6. It can afford to hire foreign staff. Buy laboratory equipment without government support.
7. It can offer good scholarship to poor student to study in a university
8. It can afford to lobby on behalf of the schools.
9. We would have world class student if we implement this.
10. We would no longer go to Ghana or abroad to get quality education. We would even save some foreign exchange. Ghanaian will want to study in nigeria. All these foreign school in nigeria will close up.
This is not rocket science. It is something easy. For the first time let us think outside the box. I swear this plan will work. If you have question ask so I can improve it. I am the last surviving nigerian. I need your help guys. Share this idea everywhere. You never know who might be reading. Facebook is included. Odohsebastine1994@gmail.com
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2017
ojlifa:
in your sick mind that is a complement?but just to inform the children of hate Nigeria is indeed moving on and IPOB putting fake news online to divide this country on religious line can not work,no federal or state university gave such order,the news is fake news and Nigeria would keep matching on.but just to pick from your words i do not remember seen a mosque in any state university i have visited in the east

You knew its fake,why didnt you just report it and go your way.
You know some people worship RELIGION instead of WHO Religion preach. And things like this makes me feel hatred towards religion.
We should join hands and build a better Nigeria instead quarrelling and fighting on who is superior.
I know you are going ask where and how. We can start here by coming together and accepting each other and our differences.
Its simple. It is only through these, that our Nation will be great again. ONE NIGERIA IS MY DREAM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Waec Gce Question And Answer For All Subject Obj / Objective/theory/ Essay / Bleaching Is Taking Over Ibadan Help!!! / Video Of Chicago Street Sweeper Caught On Camera Having Sex With Teenage Home...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.