Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) (6111 Views)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
you are right,i was informed after i had made like two responses

Pato23:

You knew its fake,why didnt you just report it and go your way.
You know some people worship RELIGION instead of WHO Religion preach. And things like this makes feel hatred towards religion.
We should join hands and build a better Nigeria instead quarrelling and fighting on who is superior.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by IslamicRebel: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2017
Northern muslims have killed Nigeria.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by lagostokd: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
ojlifa:
responding to a fool makes me become one,i think i have embarrassed myself enough

There they go again!

From seeking evidence to outright denial and finally insult!
Keep on insulting; that won't change the fact that you're yet to provide any evidence to show that the memo was fake.
Like I mentioned earlier, no matter how you and your anti-Christian friends tried to demean, frustrate, and ridicule Christianity; your plans will continue to fail because we serve the living God and not your dead gods that cannot fight for himself but needs servants like you to stand and fight for him.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Teague4league(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Statsocial:

It is that same Christianity that would prevent me from insulting you back into whatever hell you came from. Who is indoctrinating who? Or who is forcing anyone to be a Christian?
Finally, I don't care if you are a satanist/atheist/muslim they are all fathered by the devil anyway. But you did mention some rubbish about Christians enslaving ppl or what have you. Let me make It clear to ur 'commonsense' that whatsoever act anyone commits that is not in tandem with what Jesus did on earth or what he verbally prescribed cannot be attributed to Christianity. The reason I loathe Islam isn't because some ppl are busy blowing themselves into hell fire thinking they would get 72 virgins in heaven, because those ppl are the first victims of a demonic ideology which needs to be liberated by the preaching of Yeshua Jesus. But I hate Islam because the atrocities committed by those unfortunate jihadist can be traced back to what Mohammed told them to do. However, Jesus never enslaved anybody or killed anyone. And since the essence of Christianity is Christ, a person cannot be more extreme than Jesus to the extent of enslaving innocent ppl. Before I leave maybe u should read a out how Christians/jews were persecuted by Albanian atheist or the evil that Hitler, Stalin or Mao(who were atheist) committed so you can get over yourself and stop claiming one yeye moral high ground.

Hitler was no atheist , learn before u write
Your total write is flawed with this lie
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Teague4league(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sebastine1994:
IDEA'S TO CHANGE NIGERIA.
I dont want to be part of those nigerian always complaining without proffering a solution. Here is my own solution to our problem
IF I were MR buhari, I would centralise the education sector. It will work similar way to our federal government. The ministry of education can handle it from that angle. There would be no private school. If the government can do better the private schools will slowly die out.
START FROM KOGI: KOGI state does not need more schools but standard. I would renovate all primary and secondary schools. Every local government should have a standard modern school.
1. Provide buses to convey people living far to school
2. Provide hot meal for them
3. Principals should be chosen based on quality.
4. There should be no school fees.
Assume that 30 million student attend that school. They are to pay 500 each week to the central school. That will be 15billion. In a month that will be 60 billion. The centre school (headquarter) will invest this money in something productive. The more they collect And spend the faster the economy grows. When there is work, parents can afford the fees.
THINGS THE HEADQUARTERS CAN DO
1. It will make quality education its priority
2. There will be so many educate@d nigerian citizens. Affordable education for all irrespective of background.
3. It will build a better teaching college to boast teacher moral.
4. Teaching will become attractive. Teaching will become a profession.
5. It can afford to organise quiz,debate and give out mouth watering prizes to motivate student
6. It can afford to hire foreign staff. Buy laboratory equipment without government support.
7. It can offer good scholarship to poor student to study in a university
8. It can afford to lobby on behalf of the schools.
9. We would have world class student if we implement this.
10. We would no longer go to Ghana or abroad to get quality education. We would even save some foreign exchange. Ghanaian will want to study in nigeria. All these foreign school in nigeria will close up.
This is not rocket science. It is something easy. For the first time let us think outside the box. I swear this plan will work. If you have question ask so I can improve it. I am the last surviving nigerian. I need your help guys. Share this idea everywhere. You never know who might be reading. Facebook is included. Odohsebastine1994@gmail.com
Do u think every Nigeria pupil/student can come up with #500 in a week for 13 school weeks
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Teague4league:

Hitler was no atheist , learn before u write
Your total write is flawed with this lie
Ah at last one person finally challenges that. I once taught only American Atheist were crazy... Even Richard Dawkings can't prove that Hitler was a Christian. Maybe you should go and read Hitler's autobiography were he declared himself an Atheist. The truth is Atheist are just as cruel as Muslims and history tells the truth. From the self-serving dictator of North Korea back to Hitler, Atheists have done a disservice to this world too.
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Teague4league(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Statsocial:

Ah at last one person finally challenges that. I once taught only American Atheist were crazy... Even Richard Dawkings can't prove that Hitler was a Christian. Maybe you should go and read Hitler's autobiography were he declared himself an Atheist. The truth is Atheist are just as cruel as Muslims and history tells the truth. From the self-serving dictator of North Korea back to Hitler, Atheists have done a disservice to this world too.

I challenged that because I have read many books about him, he spoke out against atheism as he was planning to removed Jewish origin from Christianity and be worshipped like their jesus. He was raised catholic , the bone of contention was between him been a Protestant Christian or a catholic so I repeat; learn before you write
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Teague4league(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please read more before making claims ;

In his semi-autobiographical Mein Kampf, Hitler uses the words "God", "the Creator", "Providence" and "the Lord",[18][19][20][21] He outlines a nihilistic vision, describing human history as a constant racial struggle for supremacy.[22] He criticises the churches for not recognising the "racial problem" and declares himself in favour of separation of church and state.[23][24] Officially, the Nazi party endorsed what it termed "Positive Christianity" which stripped the religion of its Jewish origins, set up Hitler as a messianic figure, and did not require the belief in the divinity of Christ.

Hitler spoke out against atheism,[40][41] and the regime banned the majority of atheistic and freethinking groups in Germany in 1933 and didn't allow atheists into the SS, arguing that their "refusal to acknowledge higher powers" would be a "potential source of indiscipline
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Teague4league:

I challenged that because I have read many books about him, he spoke out against atheism as he was planning to removed Jewish origin from Christianity and be worshipped like their jesus. He was raised catholic , the bone of contention was between him been a Protestant Christian or a catholic so I repeat; learn before you write
Guy don't tell me such, Wole Soyinka, Mark Zukerberg and even seun osewa of this site were raised in religious homes but now identify as Atheist. No one is born a Christian- a person must grow up to decide whether he accepts Jesus or not even If he was born in a Christian home. Now to Hitler, he described himself as an Atheist though worked with religious ppl to commit atrocities but he was an atheist regardless
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Teague4league(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Teague4league:
Please read more before making claims ;

In his semi-autobiographical Mein Kampf, Hitler uses the words "God", "the Creator", "Providence" and "the Lord",[18][19][20][21] He outlines a nihilistic vision, describing human history as a constant racial struggle for supremacy.[22] He criticises the churches for not recognising the "racial problem" and declares himself in favour of separation of church and state.[23][24] Officially, the Nazi party endorsed what it termed "Positive Christianity" which stripped the religion of its Jewish origins, set up Hitler as a messianic figure, and did not require the belief in the divinity of Christ.

Hitler spoke out against atheism,[40][41] and the regime banned the majority of atheistic and freethinking groups in Germany in 1933 and didn't allow atheists into the SS, arguing that their "refusal to acknowledge higher powers" would be a "potential source of indiscipline
Statsocial:

Guy don't tell me such, Wole Soyinka, Mark Zukerberg and even seun osewa of this site were raised in religious homes but now identify as Atheist. No one is born a Christian- a person must grow up to decide whether he accepts Jesus or not even If he was born in a Christian home. Now to Hitler, he described himself as an Atheist though worked with religious ppl to commit atrocities but he was an atheist regardless
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
ladies and gentle men,it is my duty to retract my statement when i have been give a better reason,i never believed that any human been in his right mind would turn a state university to a pro-ground for one religion,i have since learnt that indeed the acting dean wrote the memo and it was indeed from kastina state university,my position on this issue has since changed and i think this is a highly condemable,in fact almost a disgusting issue and the state governor should immediately over rule the school and correct this abnormality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Mysterious Man In The World / A Picture Of Obama With A Bizarre Handshake / How Lucrative Is Dentistry As A Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.