Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) (6114 Views)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by damsco92: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
first the only slave is the one who spread lies,nowhere in that write up was the name of the university mention,so tell me how on earth did you come by the lies that it is a state or fed university .even when you are not sure which to claim

...i learnt u re nt naive 2 how d northerners z destroying lives all in d name of religion. We dnt av 2 kip doin wat z nt right nd cover it up wit a name of religion
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Phemvin(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
oya tell me the name of the university,since you know the owner

bros!! You can read na!! The op mentioned it. Its one of the state uni in the North

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by laudate: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
IslamicRebel:
This state has started a pilot scheme.

The aim is to only allow Muslim Associations on campus.

Sources say that there are plans to roll this plan out to all northern universities.

What is the name of the northern university?? Spell it out in black & white!

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
please i still await the name

Phemvin:
bros!! You can read na!! The op mentioned it. Its one of the state uni in the North

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
do not change the topic,please i await the name,and it is quite clear you are ignorant about Nigeria,educate yourself,do you have any idea what the make up of the North are?

damsco92:
...i learnt u re nt naive 2 how d northerners z destroying lives all in d name of religion. We dnt av 2 kip doin wat z nt right nd cover it up wit a name of religion

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
then he just gave you Fake news

rookidmart:

Oga, the OP said it is Katsina State University.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by rattlesnake(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
then some eediots will open their dirty mouth and call covenant university a secondary school

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ayatt(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
IslamicRebel:

Sources say that there are plans to roll this plan out to all northern universities.

Rubbish
It was clearly stated that MSSN was the only religious organisation in the school..so i tink the christians in the school did not register there own organisation which is CAN or whatever they called it..if they did it could hav been duly recognised..

stop this bigotry please.

NB_that is my school!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ayatt(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=IslamicRebel post=53012229]
Katsina State University.[/quote

its called umaru musa yaradua university

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by lagostokd: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
heykims:
What school is this?
Umaru Musa Yar'adua University, Katsina (formerly Katsina State University)

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ladiesmirror(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
what is wrong with children of hate,why do people find new ways to preach hate,please enlighten me if any other religion apart from Christianity is allowed in covenant university,Bowen university,redeemed university this list is end less but you do not hear anybody complaining but one sick person who loves to preach hate comes here to write this

Please Talk with Sense.. Covenant, Bowen and the ones you want to mention are all Church Owned Universities...... Not Government
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ayatt(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
FuckyourMama:
Who gives a fvck about d desert north? Fuckin shitthole region filled wit towel headed, shitty gown wearing haggard scruffy sand niggers. Why wuld anyone contemplate schooling in d sahara desert wit terrible temperatures hot enuff 2 boil d human brains? Shithole north filled wit shithole northerners.

sit there and be typing trash u dnt knw about..this school has many christians frm the south in it.

Stop behaving like a fo.ol

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by BeastOfNoTribe: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hhhmmm...

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Sibrah: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
what is wrong with children of hate,why do people find new ways to preach hate,please enlighten me if any other religion apart from Christianity is allowed in covenant university,Bowen university,redeemed university this list is end less but you do not hear anybody complaining but one sick person who loves to preach hate comes here to write this
Those are private schools. You guys(muslims) are a major problem in this country and continent. You guys preach contentment but then start prying into other peoples' activity out of insecurity. Your strategy of using poor people as tools of intimidation against the south and christians will backfire soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
IslamicRebel:

At the end of the day some so called Christian 'progressives' would join hands with Muslims to condemn the Church and think foolishly that they are doing a service to their nation... Anyways, whether they like it or not Jesus must be preached.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ayatt(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Even the many local government associatons in the state were also banned because they too are not recognised by the university..

this thread was opened just to discredit the school and the north at large because of the OPs hatred for northerners.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
In a school funded by oil money from the South. Maybe we should divide this country sef.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
We don't give a hoot what you do in Crescent university or Alhikmah uni either. If you like you can ban Christianity there that's your loss however Public schools are meant for all Nigerians and are funded majorly by money from a predominantly christian region so its must be free.. Tell me if Islam is banned in Uniport or Unizik.. And before you deviate to tribal attacks against 'biafrans' know that am a full blooded Yoruba Christian..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by coptic: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
It can only be in Katsina.

If you're looking for those religious but ungodly Muslims the whole of Nigeria, there are few locations you can look: Zaria, Katsina, and Kano.

Dem carry religion for head like gala, but na dem do bad thing pass.

Such a bunch of backward illiterates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Sibrah: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Statsocial:

At the end of the day some so called Christian 'progressives' would join hands with Muslims to condemn the Church and think foolishly that they are doing a service to their nation... Anyways, whether they like it or not Jesus must be preached.
There are many of them like that. They think 'forming' atheist makes them look intelligent and intimidating. I have said it times without number, the tax we pay to govt is non-negotiable unlike voluntary seeds we sow in the churches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by lagostokd: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
IslamicRebel:

OP should change the heading to ' Umaru Musa Yar'adua University'

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Sibrah: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Statsocial:
In a school funded by oil money from the South. Maybe we should divide this country sef.
The 'mumuness' of the south is so obvious. The other day a governor in one of the muslim dominated northern state anounced how he was going to be building mosques with taxpayers money. If we are to do a little soul searching in this country, when the laws that gave access to oil money were being passed in the 60s/70s, they used disparity in poverty indices and education between the north and the south as a basis for the passage of the laws. Today they have the access to the money and are only interested in mosques.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sibrah:
There are many of them like that. They think 'forming' atheist makes them look intelligent and intimidating. I have said it times without number, the tax we pay to govt is non-negotiable unlike voluntary seeds we sow in the churches.
Honestly am tired of them. The foolishness and naivety of some of we Christians would get all of us plus the so called Atheist into trouble. We Christians act like minorities, fight ourselves over tribalism and expose ourselves to persecution by allowing external forces interfere with the dealings in the Church!
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
first,i am neither christian nor Muslim ,but i have a P.H.D is common sense ,secondly this is an IPOB fake news,no school every gave such instruction,lastly in my view religion should never have been allowed into the educational system in general.this fake news has exposed a big problem in the educational system,why should people children be indoctrinated into a religion by force in a bid to have education

Statsocial:

We don't give a hoot what you do in Crescent university or Alhikmah uni either. If you like you can ban Christianity there that's your loss however Public schools are meant for all Nigerians and are funded majorly by money from a predominantly christian region so its must be free.. Tell me if Islam is banned in Uniport or Unizik.. And before you deviate to tribal attacks against 'biafrans' know that am a full blooded Yoruba Christian..

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
to educate you i am not a Muslim,and it appears you know little of your religion.no religion has killed people more in this world like Christianity in fact during the time of slavery the white justified it with the bible ,second Christianity and Islam are one and the same from the same source which is Abraham ,who happens to be a jew. in my candid opinion Christianity has been what the Romans designed it to be instrument of control,which the white capitalized to put people like you in the condition you are right now

Sibrah:
Those are private schools. You guys(muslims) are a major problem in this country and continent. You guys preach contentment but then start prying into other peoples' activity out of insecurity. Your strategy of using poor people as tools of intimidation against the south and christians will backfire soon.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Sibrah: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
to educate you i am not a Muslim,and it appears you know little of your religion.no religion has killed people more in this world like Christianity in fact during the time of slavery the white justified it with the bible ,second Christianity and Islam are one and the same from the same source which is Abraham ,who happens to be a jew. in my candid opinion Christianity has been what the Romans designed it to be instrument of control,which the white capitalized to put people like you in the condition you are right now

You are the one in a mental cage here. For you to compare Christian uni built to for christians to promote christian values and compare it to public schools built for all citizens (Christians and muslims) shows you are intellectually handicapped.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Sibrah: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
first,i am neither christian nor Muslim ,but i have a P.H.D is common sense ,secondly this is an IPOB fake news,no school every gave such instruction,lastly in my view religion should never have been allowed into the educational system in general.this fake news has exposed a big problem in the educational system,why should people children be indoctrinated into a religion by force in a bid to have education
Please be specific about the bold part. Who is culprit here?
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
just imagine how you want to kill yourself because of fake news,please dont give yourself high BP oh,but if you require i get beer to cool you down

Sibrah:
You are the one in a mental cage here. For you to compare Christian uni built to for christians and compare it to public schools built for all citizens (Christians and muslims) shows you are intellectually handicapped.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by drss2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:
ar those universities u mention federal or private universities

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by ojlifa: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
it has been confirmed that the news is fake news ,so no point having high BP

drss2:
ar those universities u mention federal or private universities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by laudate: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:

So is that letter a fake letter, too?? shocked
Re: Northern Nigerian Universities Outlaw Christianity On Campus (picture) by Sibrah: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
ojlifa:

So the genuineness of news influence reasoning pattern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

44 Million Nigerians Can't Read ? / Free NECO Biology Practical Questions And Answers 2021 / Nigerians In University Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.