Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,249 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? (4021 Views)

FFK: "Why Ibe Kachikwu Has Not Seen Buhari. PMB Sees All Southerners As Slaves" / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by LecciGucci: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
Typical Ebonyi ibo yoot. For once be proud of your identity. grin

Yoruba MUSLIM!... grin
I owe u no proof.. and i dnt care wat u think

also u cant drag me into this ur stu.pid act today being sunday..So try me another day...
Byeee.... dear YORUBA MUSLIM cool

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by NafeesaAA(f): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2017
Its all about Oil, remove Oil and the quest to forcely entangle SS minorities into Biafra will die off

OIL PRODUCTION PER STATE

1 - Akwa Ibom 31.4 %
2 - Delta 21.6 %
3 - Rivers 21.4 %
4 - Bayelsa 18.0%
5 - Ondo 3.7 %
6 - Edo 2.3 %
7 - Imo 1.1 %
8 - Abia 0.6 %

OIL PRODUCTION BY REGION
SS 94.6 %
SW 3.7 %
SE 1.7 %

four SS state of Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa produces 92% of our national oil production.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by iSlayer: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

But ur topic contradicts wat u said here..
U just opened a topic to cause tribal war bcoz u know dats what this type of topic will lead to now i are trying to deviate.

The truth is after spending some years in yoruba land and experience hoq u threat peopel who ar not one of u.. i came to realize ibos are my real brother.
I dnt want to mention things i went through in d hands of yorubas here...
Coz its gona be a long story.
So let it be.
Hahahahahahah. Seems they really showed you their real colour. I know them na.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by NafeesaAA(f): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2017
if Qater with less than 3 million citizens is a country what stops Ijaws, Ikwerres and other minority tribes to independent countries.

In a united Biafra with Igbo's and all SS inside, what is the contribution of Igbo's to the dining table??

1. Population
2. Domination

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by Corrinthians(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

Yoruba MUSLIM!... grin
I owe u no proof.. and i dnt care wat u think

also u cant drag me into this ur stu.pid act today being sunday..So try me another day...
Byeee.... dear YORUBA MUSLIM cool
Cowardly Ebonyi ibo hiding behind a nonexistent wall to run away from his shaddow.

Ipob yoots lie for a living and you are pained your idiotic lie about your identity fell flat on its face. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by Justiceleague1: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
Ataché by force ipob yoot spoted.
hungryman grin Busybody grin Mental afonja grin grin grin
leccigucci give this "owoda" area boy chop money ooo b4 he quench ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by googlepikins: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2017
updatechange:
Yoruba is a 1 nation under God. The Ooduas never allow anyone to align their selves forcefully or playfully.
It seems you are still pained by the exit of your broda GEj and annoyed with the architects of his unseat,
Do not allow ur brains to be beclouded by the politics of this politician so that it wont affect your sense of reasoning.

oh yes, we will take your advice seriously here. By making sure those so called politicians doesn't take our God given oil away from us and give us peanuts. So you people and the foolanis should stay clear off our land. Cos you're not wanted here.

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by googlepikins: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:
Cowardly Ebonyi ibo hiding behind a nonexistent wall to run away from his shaddow.

Ipob yoots lie for a living and you are pained your idiotic lie about your identity fell flat on its face. grin
we hope your illiterate busstop agbero father really gave you a better Adidas face design.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by naijaking1: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
Yoruba writeup

Why do some people call themselves Delta Igbo and there is nothing like Delter yoruba?

Get this into your afonjic skull because I know you're not from South East, the Igbo people in South East don't share the same culture, tradition/language as you said, every clan gave their own but they are all Igbo because we agreed to be called Ndi Igbo

The OP is claiming to come from the East but this screen-shot shows he is an impostor, a real Ewedu amala eater from yoruba land

The Op is having sleepless nights because of Igbos, he can't help himself
Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by Dedetwo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
updatechange:
The president also must have been infected with the Igbosyndrome that made him think SS are Igbo. The point here is SS being Ijaw, ikwerre, Ogbia, Kalabari people, Ibani of Opobo, Bonny, Okrika, Andoni clans and so on... are different from the SE Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Awka, Abakiliki. Dialects, cultures, traditions and religion can acquaint with the differeces.

The above post is wrapped in human idiocy.
Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by Dedetwo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
updatechange:
Yoruba is a 1 nation under God. The Ooduas never allow anyone to align their selves forcefully or playfully.
It seems you are still pained by the exit of your broda GEj and annoyed with the architects of his unseat,
Do not allow ur brains to be beclouded by the politics of this politician so that it wont affect your sense of reasoning.

The above post suggested you know very little about Yari.ba
Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by Ngozi123(f): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why do people who aren't from the South-South nor the South-East like to comment on our relationship with each other? We hardly see people from the South-East commenting on the South-South's relationship with the South-West nor do we see people from the South-South commenting on the South-West's relationship with the South-East. What is it that's so special about these two regions that makes them a popular discussion point?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by Dedetwo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Its all about Oil, remove Oil and the quest to forcely entangle SS minorities into Biafra will die off

OIL PRODUCTION PER STATE

1 - Akwa Ibom 31.4 %
2 - Delta 21.6 %
3 - Rivers 21.4 %
4 - Bayelsa 18.0%
5 - Ondo 3.7 %
6 - Edo 2.3 %
7 - Imo 1.1 %
8 - Abia 0.6 %

OIL PRODUCTION BY REGION
SS 94.6 %
SW 3.7 %
SE 1.7 %

four SS state of Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa produces 92% of our national oil production.

The IPOB must have known something about crude oil or lack thereof hence the insistence for self determination. From your idiotic stats, there is no doubt that the quest for separate homeland other than Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with crude oil. The IPOB has repeatedly gestured that the crude oil can be drained out of the promise land if only to grant them independence. The fact that most Nigerians have tied their stinking lives around the crude oil does not mean that every IPOB dreams of such scenario.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by LecciGucci: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Justiceleague1:

hungryman grin
Busybody grin
Mental afonja grin grin grin

leccigucci give this "owoda" area boy chop money ooo b4 he quench ooo grin grin grin

Bro dnt mind him... i respect today sudays i would hav told him d truth he dnt wana hear!.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by LecciGucci: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Corrinthians:

Yoruba MUSLIM. try tommorow.
I will whip ur ass. grin

dnt care wat u say today.. cool
Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by LecciGucci: 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
chubbyswit:
please do. You can create a thread for it, so people can learn and become wiser. Please mention me if you do, thanks.

I did before my topic was removed by their bigot mod.. and i was banned over 2weeks.
They hate hearing the truth.
Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by LecciGucci: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
cheruv:

Biko recount them so that some other people like me can learn...what and what did you go through in the hands of these akawo people?

Lol dnt mind them.. d last time i did i was banned over 2wks and d topic was removed.
Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by chubbyswit(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

I did before my topic was removed by their bigot mod.. and i was banned over 2weeks.
They hate hearing the truth.
the situation is so pathetic my brother, you can try give the thread an unconflicting title. Also try and be neutral in your posts.
Re: Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? by akulaxx: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
For ur information all d secretry general of dibo apex zoo body is from rivers state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zoning For 2023: Has PDP Boxed APC To A Corner? / Osogbo Waiting To Receive Peter Obi (picture) / Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.