Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka (51221 Views)

Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by philsegz: 3:07am On Jan 22, 2017
dg
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Ikville(m): 3:43am On Jan 22, 2017
If na only one soldier man, na ur Bleep up say he use u shine. Bleep d soldier & Bleep his uniform. Take him on one on one & see how lazy & helpless dey r. But always play safe cos dey r zombies wit guns wen dey r upstaged
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by melvin0004(m): 3:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Ten12:
Me I dey jejeli respect myself each time I see a Nigerian soldier...because even their top oga dem dey mistakenly kill innocent idp children and nothing dey happen
it can only happen in d Zoo
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by jnichole(m): 5:59am On Jan 22, 2017
hyfr:
pot. One
i don't understand
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by 2shur: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2017
kill the soldier
stab him
stab hia legs
hands
mouth
dick.
ass

how dare u beat an unarmed civilian
den wen it comes to boko haram
una go dey run 4shelter.
i don beat one soldier b4.
i almost killed him b4 im boyz come
i don travel enta abj
dem go dey do commando style wit civilians
dey do like say dem fit carry highlander s.u.v wit one hand
bastards
may boko haram continue to kill all soldiers.
bastards.
i hate them all
bastard.
we need to challenge this bastards n stab them quick.
irs 2017 n we going hard
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by hyfr(m): 6:26am On Jan 22, 2017
jnichole:
i don't understand
not really. U did PSP?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 22, 2017
drake2:

Lol. Abeg tell me more. Wentin happen after? U don do weed before?

Naaaaaaaa I hate smoking. I love my white sparkling teeths and good breath. MK is da bomb I swear! cool
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by youngice(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2017
Richie0974:
I don't know how people find it funny when they see Soldiers beating a grown up or hear tales of how a soldier beat the life out of a full grown man, for Christ sake we're not animals. I've seen a man being beaten in front of his child all because he answered a call from his wife when a soldier was talking, how do you expect the Child to feel, tomorrow you then hear of someone who detests the Army and would do anything to kill any of them, issues like this are what fuel hatred. There are lot of things wrong with our Nigerian Army, and to think the young man was wrongly accused just makes me weep for this country I'm sure the soldier will go unpunished.
In saner climes, soldier don't just beat people when they feel like it, issues related to this are handled by the police, I just don't understand the mentality the Nigerian Army that as long as they're in their uniform, they can do whatever they want.
We are not in saner climes

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Tonason: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Take note, the three stories uncompleted building at the background is likely to collapse. See how the structure is standing, take notice
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Just a problem I need to get solved. smiley

U look igbotic...where u from?
...see this guy oo so I look igbotic abi??ok ooo
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by babz11(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2017
twseew, thats just a child's play compare to Dis , this guy was accuse of rapping. look at the punishment he received
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by intruder15(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2017
Is that not destiny pots eatery?... close to school gate... hmmm. unizik students, I Hail
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by babz11(m): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2017
that's a child's play compare to this.. this man was accuse of raping, and he got the punishment of his life...

Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Sebastine1994(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2017
MY MASTER PLAN FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
In a country like ours with a population of 180 million people we could do Something tangible with that without government support. Calm down and listen. If I were the president of nigeria I would focus on one sector first because having your fingers in many area is a distraction. I recommend the EDUCATION SECTOR.
In nigeria we have 30 million student. Imagine that they all attend the same school. There is no government or private school. The government owns all the schools. There should be no payment of school fees.
Let us start from my own state Kogi. If the government focus its effort to standard one good school in every local government area. Provide buses to Covey student who live far. I mean there should be serious effort.
Each student is to pay #500 Weekly. That is 30million students * #500= 15billion per week.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
...see this guy oo so I look igbotic abi??ok ooo
Igbotic=gorgeousness. cool
I believe U're an igbo gal,if not trace ur family background, they must have an igbo blood flowing in somehow.
Hey, I really like u. I admire ur...u knw...u cool
I'm here online getting jealous of ur boyfriend. Wishing U're already mine. undecided
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

I believe U're an igbo gal,if not trace ur family background, they must have an igbo blood flowing in somehow.
I'm here online getting jealous of ur boyfriend. Wishing U're already mine. undecided
lmao...ok agreed I am Igbo lady..u don't have to jealous him cos u already gat ur own Gf too
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by industrious: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Hmm shocked
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2017
2plus2:

Just a question, is that a compliment?
Yea...its a compliment.
Hope U're satisfied now undecided
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
lmao...ok agreed I am Igbo lady..u don't have to jealous him cos u already gat ur own Gf too
Hey, I'm single.
That's why I'm gunning 4 u right now.
Unless u meant the GF u're talking 'bout is U cool
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Hey, I'm single.
That's why I'm gunning 4 u right now.
Unless u meant the GF u're talking 'bout is U cool
>: grin grin make my guy no catch u oo
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
>: grin grin make my guy no catch u oo
Is he _seun?
I wouldn't mind get a ban trying.
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Is he _seun?
I wouldn't mind get a ban trying.
Seun ke...u don't have to try...am taken already
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by jnichole(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2017
hyfr:
not really. U did PSP?
yes i did pre science you?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
Seun ke...u don't have to try...am taken already
Taken to where kwa nu?
To heavens?
Take me along or I'll retake u cool

Jokes apart, pm me ur digits pleeeeaase cool
I ain't begging,I'm asking 4 it. smiley
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Taken to where kwa nu?
To heavens?
Take me along or I'll retake u cool

Jokes apart, pm me ur digits pleeeeaase cool
I ain't begging,I'm asking 4 it. smiley
taken here on earth oooo biko..u ain't begging for itu sure gat attitude problem kiss
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
taken here on earth oooo biko..u ain't begging for itu sure gat attitude problem kiss
Attitude problem? I don't think so cus I'm lovely.
Babes I meant the same thing...begging and asking are siblings. cool
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by addizzle(f): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
wtfCode:

Attitude problem? I don't think so cus I'm lovely.
Babes I meant the same thing...begging and asking are siblings. cool
lol.,.ok ooo
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by hyfr(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
jnichole:
yes i did pre science you?
kinna
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by Coolgent(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Walahi even Burutai no fit do me this kind punishment except if i be boko
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by jnichole(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
hyfr:
kinna
which course?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by rhames(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
VladDracula:
Una too dey give all these soldiers unnecessary respect. If they get strong head make dem con face person one on one. grin but na lie, dem go come in tens of twenties dey flaunt weapon dey do gragra. Was at one ashowo joint last week na so one soldier just land from no where con ddy do anyhow for boys. We gather am beat craze commot from hin body. Small blow weh he chop for mouth he dey bleed. But we all later ran away sha coz as usual, they will come back in tens and twenties. grin. Na the people way no sabi anything weh happen just con siddon drink for bar we con dey pity pass. Na dem go use head chop all the beating. grin

This is obviously someone who hasn't tasted and experienced life. Who be soldier ? Na God? See many of them, you go handle them when it comes to physical combat. Na their ability to easily recruit deh always ginger them. If you doubt my story , go to cocacola road Ilorin , the first joint on that street, that bungalow, ask the bartenders if any of such incident occurred.

Cc; sirmanjar

why una run na?
Re: Soldier Tortures Man Who Was Accused Of Stealing Phone In Awka by wtfCode: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
addizzle:
lol.,.ok ooo
I'm still waiting 4 d digits babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abayomi Alaka's Badoo Shrine Destroyed In Lagos (Photos) / Face Of Man Who Led A 30-man Robbery Gang / Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.