Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife (43033 Views)

Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by BIDOO(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by OfficialMl(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
H
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by victorazy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaperLace:
Chai... see casting.
Whereas some men na German machine _ 5.5liter biturbo v8 engine 544horsepower... they can accelerate in split seconds. Na the woman go run sef.
grin

As if u were talking about me. I be v12 injector machine grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
You didn't confirm before marrying him?? Well, there's more to marriage than s€x though
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Pearly255(f): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lifeless ke? Buy intimacy gadgets n save your marriage. Lol
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by kogistar: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaperLace:

Naso.
Whereas na una create thread pass. Go family section see your people

1)My wife is not giving me.
2)My wife is pregnant, how will I cope?
3)My wife is always with the baby, no time for me.,
4)My wife is using my high sex drive to her advantage.

See as the thing humble this your man: https://www.nairaland.com/3569334/she-uses-high-sexual-drive#52749526
women are pretenders, that's why they are shy to create their own thread like this.

6 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
kunlexy1759:
What a story? She has not even divorce b4 marrying another husband.

She is better than those who pretends to love the man and still fire away games

5 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by ItzHoludex(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
his manhood is lifeless
plz leave me alone to die shocked

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by AuroraB(f): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin lipsrsealed
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pearly255:
Lifeless ke? Buy intimacy gadgets n save your marriage. Lol

Will the intimacy gadgets produce children?

3 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Eyah... i pity him though. Why hasn't he seeked for help?? Nawa oooo.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by ThatIgboBoy: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
1bkaye:
Not surprised, most Nigerian men are terrible in bed tbh

So u have sampled most Nigerian Men

5 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by omotolatoyosi(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Cassava is a wonderful material property grin grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by bigfrancis21: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I don't know why funjosh name just dey come my mind after reading this thread

Funjosh... grin
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Ajusshi: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaperLace:

Naso.

See as the thing humble this your man: https://www.nairaland.com/3569334/she-uses-high-sexual-drive#52749526
Just one round, I won't stay long. Chai! Men haft surffad.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's enough reason to file for a divorce anyway, to avoid adultry.

3 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by GuDErboY(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
1bkaye:
But how did you now know na?

3 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Philpham:
A man that cannot provide money or be able to satisfy a woman sexually is usel.ess.

Divorce granted! Woman you can go and live in happiness with a real man.
I thank God. cheesy
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oh, Zainab, you're a wife indeed. Didn't you marry him out of love? You could have helped him out of his pitiful predicament, by going miles to find solution to his problem, using love as a motivation, and bring the lifeless manhood back to life, you know. But then again, why should I blame you? He might end up breathing that life you helped restore to his manhood into other women. As it goes, men - no, humans - are not reliable. cry

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by buffalowings: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lobatan
Always test it b4 you commit cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by mr1759: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
PaperLace:

Naso.

wow sister you really see man finish, we men use sex to keep women in marriage, checked, and also to keep them around us.women are one creature who don't know how to go for what they want after you initiating it they enjoy it the most they scream to high cloud begging you never to leave them. my question is when you enjoy something you should go for it instead of play games with ur needs
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by mradjoy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
1bkaye:
Don't stereotype, you haven't tried Baba Ibeji yet, have you?
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by dadabashua1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
yes we all know that,but the fascinating thing is that,some ladies also take their husband's to court seeking for an end to their marriage,simply because he has a big cassava... that brought me to the question what do ladies really want?

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by imakedollar: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
1bkaye:

Very beautiful u r
You need a man like me.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
in any woman's life, oko is very important. they can't do without it.

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Odunharry(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
1bkaye:
That's good.. didn't know you ave tasted many.

1 Like

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by Odunharry(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
highrise07:
in any woman's life, oko is very important. they can't do without it.
Very true
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by VICK999(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Joavid:
Can't marry a man who can't do the do o.
WOW! SEEMS YOU LOVE DOING VERY WELL.
Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by creamylicious(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
KevinDein:
Fair enough

Any man who chooses to divorce a barren wife should not be judged. Marriage is more for convenience these days. If you are not bringing anything to the table....well away with you.

It's a bleeping ruthless world out there, friends.
more women have also been unofficially divorced due to 'barreness'

2 Likes

Re: My husband is not a man, his manhood is lifeless —Wife by mr1759: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
omotolatoyosi:

I like women like u who will rather humble herself in union in other to keep enjoying good sex, instead of creating a seen just forget those distraction and position yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.